Considering 4 week cycle due to special circumstances. Worth it or not?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and I've been waiting to get my next labs done before I start my next cycle. Also, my wife is pregnant with our second child, and I've already promised her that when the baby is born, I'll be going to the gym less at first.

I'll have about 4-5 weeks from the time I do my labs to the time when my wife is due.

I have oral and TD Trest, as well as some Hi-Tech Superdrol (a 1 and 4-andro mix). For TRT, I do 200mg Test Cyp per week, hCG EOD, and Anastrozole 3 days a week. I have plenty of extra Anastrozole in case estrogen problems arise.

Is it worth it to run the Trest and andros for 4 weeks? Or should I wait until I have 6-8 weeks to do a proper cycle?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I myself would not run a cycle to just then take time off from the gym as you promised your wife you would, that's just a waste of a cycle and money.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I myself would not run a cycle to just then take time off from the gym as you promised your wife you would, that's just a waste of a cycle and money.
It wouldn't be a complete break. I'd just be a little inconsistent for a month or so. Not sure if that makes a difference.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
It wouldn't be optimal to hold onto the tissue you have accumulated, but it could be done just not the greatest scenario.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You can get something out of it, but from my experience you really need to run Andros for 6 weeks. Well, 6 to8, but 6 is definitely solid. Otherwise, you'll start feeling the effects and then you'll have to stop right after. I'd just wait.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So basically, you run for 4 weeks and see some results, but also bottom out your test.

You aren't going to the gym as much, and you have low test from the cycle... You could lose much more then what the cycle gave you. Def not worth it in my opinion.

Granted you're on TRT so I'm not sure how much that would impact the low test. I'm not too knowledgeable in TRT so if I'm way off here then I apologize

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Now that I've read your responses, I think I should just wait. The biggest issue would be going to the gym less post cycle and how that would affect my gains. I appreciate all the input.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think if you can run something like some dmz/msten or something of that sort it would be worth it. Once the baby is born if you're unable to make it to the gym 3-4 days a week for an hour then I would definitely say hold off. I wouldn't run the andros but a dmz/trest cycle sounds awesome. Congrats on rugrat #2!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I think if you can run something like some dmz/msten or something of that sort it would be worth it. Once the baby is born if you're unable to make it to the gym 3-4 days a week for an hour then I would definitely say hold off. I wouldn't run the andros but a dmz/trest cycle sounds awesome. Congrats on rugrat #2!
I might be able to make it to the gym that often. Are there any reliable brands of DMZ or Msten that are still available? Aren't there some products out there that are underdosed?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might be able to make it to the gym that often. Are there any reliable brands of DMZ or Msten that are still available? Aren't there some products out there that are underdosed?
DMZ and Msten is a killer combo if you pair it with a test base. I know BSL has a DMZ Msten combo product package deal PH thingymabob but I'm 95% positive it's underdosed.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I was just on their site and their dmz is marked as discontinued and their top of the line Chosen1 is a 19 nor andro.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
chosen 1 is 1 andro, and you are still able to find super dmz 2.0 on some sites

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I'm on TRT and I've been waiting to get my next labs done before I start my next cycle. Also, my wife is pregnant with our second child, and I've already promised her that when the baby is born, I'll be going to the gym less at first.

I'll have about 4-5 weeks from the time I do my labs to the time when my wife is due.

I have oral and TD Trest, as well as some Hi-Tech Superdrol (a 1 and 4-andro mix). For TRT, I do 200mg Test Cyp per week, hCG EOD, and Anastrozole 3 days a week. I have plenty of extra Anastrozole in case estrogen problems arise.

Is it worth it to run the Trest and andros for 4 weeks? Or should I wait until I have 6-8 weeks to do a proper cycle?
Dont rush man, cycling needs propper set up and time, both while and after. Run a natty anabolic for 8-12weeks that will calm your eagerness to cycle and will lead you to the main cycle