Prohormones and Kidney pains

Alexv78

Awards
I've recently completed a 6 weeks cycle of EPI. I'm about 6 days into my PCT. I've noticed that I'm getting some pretty nasty pains in my kidney, and also my urine is very dark in colour. Is this likely to have been caused by the EPI, I don't know whether to be worried or not. It's not a back pump, I've experienced back pumps for a few days, and this is a completely different feeling. More to the lower front right of my torso.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Drink more water, are you taking any cycle supports?

Alexv78

Awards
I haven't been taking any cycle support whilst on PCT, but I was whilst taking the EPI

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
i always continue cycle supports into Pct, this being one of the reasons. Whats your water intake and are you using Nolva or Clomid?

Alexv78

Awards
I'll continue my OCS then as I have loads left over.

I've been taking this as my PCT, by itself.

'Physical labs Testo Restore'

My water intake varies. I'd say around 1.5 litres a day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On your cycle, what did you run, and at what doses? Also what did you use for cycle support and how did you dose that? List all support supplements taking during cycle as well.

Do not take cranberry extract, if your kidneys are already having issues that can exacerbate them by forcing the kidneys to work harder. Instead start drinking no less than 1.5 gallons of water a day and up to 2 gallons within a day or so you will have cleared out a lot of the toxins causing the issue.

Now if you start drinking a lot of water and are not pissing like crazy and notice edema, swelling of the lower legs due to water retention get to the doctors immediately. That means your kidneys are now unable to flush at all and you will probably need some medical assistance to get squared away without permanent kidney damage.

Then again it could also be almost all liver related believe it or not. That would be the better option, but again list your cycle and your support supps as well as what you are using for PCT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

...... seriously......

1.5liters?? MAKE THE GALLONS. one and 2 your pct is horrendous you need a serm why did you not buy a serm before evn touching your cycle.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1.5 liters a day and you did this while you were on orals???? That is a HUGE part of the problem right there. NO LESS THAN 1 GALLON PER DAY ON ANY CYCLE!!!! That is basically a minimum. So many things happen on cycle the make it harder for the kidneys to filter the blood. You produce a ton of red blood cells on cycle. When you massively increase the solids in a liquid solution you end up with sludge. Now picture your kidneys trying to effectively filter sludge being pushed into them at a much highver volume than it can get through the kidneys. You end up with swelling and inflammation that makes filtering even harder, then that creates scar tissue. Guess what, scar tissue can not filter, it does not build itself with pores, it just fills the void where the damage was done making that part of your kidney no longer effective at filtering. So in summation. DRINK A FUGTON OF WATER!!!!!

Alexv78

Awards
It was my first ever cycle and I just bought everything In a bundle thinking that I would be sorted. The last 3 weeks I was on 60mg. I'll up my water a **** tonne, I've never been able to drink loads even when off cycle. Do I need a SERM?
Thanks guys, it's kicking in now that I've ****ed up a bit, your responses have helped and I'm gonna step up my water intake and do more reading in future. I am inexperienced, I know that

Alexv78

Awards
On your cycle, what did you run, and at what doses? Also what did you use for cycle support and how did you dose that? List all support supplements taking during cycle as well.

Do not take cranberry extract, if your kidneys are already having issues that can exacerbate them by forcing the kidneys to work harder. Instead start drinking no less than 1.5 gallons of water a day and up to 2 gallons within a day or so you will have cleared out a lot of the toxins causing the issue.

Now if you start drinking a lot of water and are not pissing like crazy and notice edema, swelling of the lower legs due to water retention get to the doctors immediately. That means your kidneys are now unable to flush at all and you will probably need some medical assistance to get squared away without permanent kidney damage.

Then again it could also be almost all liver related believe it or not. That would be the better option, but again list your cycle and your support supps as well as what you are using for PCT.

W1 30mg
W2 30mg
W3 30mg
W4 60mg
W5 60mg
W6 60mg

Milk thistle and OCS whilst on this.

My PCT is what I have linked and that is all I am taking, no SERM.

I am 6ft9 and 102kg, so I've been told there is already a lot of pressure on my organs due to my height

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pee needs to be clear 50% of the time or slightly yellow at all other times unless a particular vitamin with low bioavailability it being taken. In fact, remove those types of vitamins that may effect your pee color immediately and drink tons of water. Grab a 16oz bottle and carry a small perm marker around with you and mark that joker at least 8 times per day. Try to increase it by 1 bottle each day until you reach about 12 bottles per day. It's hard the first day or two then it becomes second nature to keep that intake up.

Water is the best kidney and liver saver. Period.

Alexv78

Awards
The pee needs to be clear 50% of the time or slightly yellow at all other times unless a particular vitamin with low bioavailability it being taken. In fact, remove those types of vitamins that may effect your pee color immediately and drink tons of water. Grab a 16oz bottle and carry a small perm marker around with you and mark that joker at least 8 times per day. Try to increase it by 1 bottle each day until you reach about 12 bottles per day. It's hard the first day or two then it becomes second nature to keep that intake up.

Water is the best kidney and liver saver. Period.
Sounds like a good way to do it, thanks for the advice bro. The responses to this thread have scared me, and I've upped my water intake for today. I know I can't expect anything short term, but I'm gonna keep this up, I don't wanna **** my organs up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good way to do it, thanks for the advice bro. The responses to this thread have scared me, and I've upped my water intake for today. I know I can't expect anything short term, but I'm gonna keep this up, I don't wanna **** my organs up
No you can expect something short term it should not take but a day or two for the color to brighten quite a bit and the pain to start to subside. While drinking a lot for the first day or two you can take some ibuprofen to bring down the swelling in the kidney area. That will make a huge difference.

I think you just go severely dehydrated while having some toxins in your system so you punished yourself a bit. However you should have a full recovery unless you already had some kidney issues you were unaware of.

Also it isn't as perfect a scenario as water but you can get sugar free coolaid mixes at kroger and walmart that taste good and make it MUCH easier to get your fluids in. Sure it adds a little more to filter but more importantly it gives you a lot more fluid to make it far easier for your kidneys to filter your blood. Hydration is the key.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro or Epistane? Possible you developed a prostate infection. I had one once my lower back/kidney area/hips ached like a motherf'er.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a friend have this happen to him, turns out the combination of the PHs he was running and Rhabdo along with drinking too little water put him in the hospital for a few days because his kidneys couldn't filter the **** in his blood out. People need to realize that if you hydrate enough your body can fix itself for most things, if not then you end up in the hospital pissing away gains in a container while getting liters upon liters of IV fluid like my friend.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention that your body will just plain look better, fuller, more vascular and metabolism will be higher on a high water intake.

Tonmyk

Awards
Dude...i had the same...came off cycle my test level where super low but i.pushed on with heavy weights...my muscle couldnt recover in time and i was pissing dark color stuff and back pain..had my creatinine levels checked...super hi and was diagnosed with rhabdo. Stopped excercising for a week, drank 1.5 gallons a day and I was as good as new in one week:)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude...i had the same...came off cycle my test level where super low but i.pushed on with heavy weights...my muscle couldnt recover in time and i was pissing dark color stuff and back pain..had my creatinine levels checked...super hi and was diagnosed with rhabdo. Stopped excercising for a week, drank 1.5 gallons a day and I was as good as new in one week:)
If you got diagnosed with Rhabdo they send you to the hospital not home lol. Rhabdo can = kidney failure. Idk of any place that would let you go home.

Tonmyk

Awards
Depends on how bad you hv it...mine wasnt severe so IV was not necesary but my alt ast and creatine levels where all 3 times above baseline thus the discoloration in my urine.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More importantly it has been a few days you should be noticing improvement with the higher water consumption. Are you?

Alexv78

Awards
I do appreciate everyone's responses. It scared me a lot. I've upped my water intake to around 1.5 gallons to 2 a day. The pains have gone now and I feel better for drinking more. Ibuprofen helped a load too.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's good op, everyone need a scare from time to time to keep them on their toes