Thoughts on first aas cycle

xfit03

Awards
I am getting everything set for my first real cycle this winter. Been lifting seriously for 9 years. Started at 130lbs got up to 173 at my heaviest. Currently sitting around 160 and 10% bf. Planned cycle is this right now but am open to suggestions.
Test e- 250mg per week. Week 1-10
T-bol - 20mg per day first 25 days
Exemstane - 12.5mg eod or e3d
A friend suggested running nolvadex at 10mg a day throughout the cycle to prevent gyno. Not sure that's necessary with only 250mg of test.
Cel cycle assist and tudca will be run while on the tbol.
Pct- nolvadex-40 40 20 20
Clomid- 25 25 12.5 12.5
Assuming training and nutrition r on point is it realistic to gain 10-15lbs lean mass?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
No, you don't need Nolvadex on cycle with just test, especially not at 250. The only reason to use Nolvadex on cycle is if you start getting gyno. 250mg/week is my TRT dose - I have pre existing gyno and I've never had any issues with it getting worse since starting trt.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
And to answer your question, yes it is definitely possible to gain 10-15lbs lean mass with that cycle assuming your diet and training are in order!

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Looks good
Ditch the nolva on cycle
Exemstane e3d (you could always up the dosage or the frequency as desired if things start to flare up)
Wish you all the prs

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bump test to 500mg. 250 is not going to be much safer than 500, as both are well beyond physiological test levels ( some will disagree, but cruising at 1200-1800 on a range that stops at 1150ish is not physiological levels).

So I'd titrate up just because you don't know how you may respond. Start with 250, then after 3-4 weeks bump to 500.

Exemestane is enough on cycle, even for 500mg/wk.