Help with next cycle

absolution36

Awards
This time last year I ran 6 weeks of Triumphalis and it went great. I had a flare of of previous gyno after the cycle was over but it's since calmed down and seems under control. I'm looking to start another cycle in the next month or so and I'm not sure what I want to try. I'm wanting to do a lean bulk/recomp.

I have 2 bottles of RPN Havoc on hand and was thinking of just running that.....Or should I go the Sarms route? (I have yet to try Sarms) or maybe a combo of both?

any input would be much appreciated!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This time last year I ran 6 weeks of Triumphalis and it went great. I had a flare of of previous gyno after the cycle was over but it's since calmed down and seems under control. I'm looking to start another cycle in the next month or so and I'm not sure what I want to try. I'm wanting to do a lean bulk/recomp.

I have 2 bottles of RPN Havoc on hand and was thinking of just running that.....Or should I go the Sarms route? (I have yet to try Sarms) or maybe a combo of both?

any input would be much appreciated!
I guess it depends on your goals. SARMs are okay. For mass LGD is a decent bulker. Havoc would still be better for mass and strength. I'd go with that since you already have it. There's a ton of options for things to stack with it depending upon your goals with this cycle.

absolution36

Awards
I guess it depends on your goals. SARMs are okay. For mass LGD is a decent bulker. Havoc would still be better for mass and strength. I'd go with that since you already have it. There's a ton of options for things to stack with it depending upon your goals with this cycle.
Thanks for the response! My goals are to put on as much lean mass as possible without adding any fat. I'm just finishing up a cut right now.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Depending on if you want to run a stack of PHs and a Sarm OR 1 PH and a Sarm I can tell you that 2 bottles of Epidrone by BPS will get you 300/day for 8 weeks of Epiandro plus it has Epicat in it and you could roll that with LGD or Tri Andro Cerberus from Sparta nutrition + LGD or hell if you don't mind a little wetness in your cycle either of those PHs add in Trest. Up to you, personally the Trest probably wouldn't be your friend if you're trying to regulate a lean bulk as the bloat may distort your physique.