T-Bol or D-bol on mass gain cycle?

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Hello guys,

I've been thinking a lot about should I run Dianabol or Turinabol on my next run... Will be 500mg's of Test Ena a week for 12 weeks, also arimidex or exemestane ran with test and oral. (haven't decided yet which AI would be the best.)
Also proper PCT is planned out already but the thing is since I'm going after mass gains should I run T-bol or D-bol?

Afraid of the D-bol gynos and estrosides but will they be manageable with proper AI use? Would T-bol gains be easier to keep since it does not provide so much water retention? I want the mass but not the bitch tits you know and it will be for kickstart, about 5 first weeks since Ena doesn't kick in immediatly. I'm not going to run an oral for 12 weeks if someone thought about it

And yeah posting w/ phone, I can give you more info about myself and the cycle if you really want to know but now working so quick post and hopely someone can advice me a bit, thanks in advance :)

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for Dbol. a Lot cheaper. You are using an AI so the estro and water sides shouldn't be a problem.

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,

I've been thinking a lot about should I run Dianabol or Turinabol on my next run... Will be 500mg's of Test Ena a week for 12 weeks, also arimidex or exemestane ran with test and oral. (haven't decided yet which AI would be the best.)
Also proper PCT is planned out already but the thing is since I'm going after mass gains should I run T-bol or D-bol?

Afraid of the D-bol gynos and estrosides but will they be manageable with proper AI use? Would T-bol gains be easier to keep since it does not provide so much water retention? I want the mass but not the bitch tits you know and it will be for kickstart, about 5 first weeks since Ena doesn't kick in immediatly. I'm not going to run an oral for 12 weeks if someone thought about it

And yeah posting w/ phone, I can give you more info about myself and the cycle if you really want to know but now working so quick post and hopely someone can advice me a bit, thanks in advance :)
If you're cycle support is in order you can run tbol or dbol for longer than five weeks

rcm2110

Awards
I also would not inhibit estrogen- UNLESS signs of gyno occur- water is good for mass- more water in and around your muscles helps growth- I mean you will grow either way

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I prefer lean gains so my vote is for tbol. And since you're running test it will lower shbg so it's more synergistic imo. Wet & dry compound ftw

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I also would not inhibit estrogen- UNLESS signs of gyno occur- water is good for mass- more water in and around your muscles helps growth- I mean you will grow either way
Thanks for reply sir. I know water is good, but don't want to get the gyno-sides so that's why I was planning to run AI from the first day...
What about I don't run AI from the first day and if the signs of gyno occur, am I fine with a good dosage of Exemestane for example and can I run my cycle to the end with AI and try to prevent the gyno like that? Or do I need to stop it if I get gyno symptoms? Some guys do this, that's why I am asking.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
I prefer lean gains so my vote is for tbol. And since you're running test it will lower shbg so it's more synergistic imo. Wet & dry compound ftw
You're right the "watery look" is the most common thing to notice a AAS-user, especially with D-Bol it's pretty rough for some... People talk about T-Bol gains would be easier to keep but imo it might just be that with D-Bol you lose so much water after cycle it feels and looks like you've lost muscle. Idk about that for sure. I have also access to Anadrol but it may be too harsh for first run?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reply sir. I know water is good, but don't want to get the gyno-sides so that's why I was planning to run AI from the first day...
What about I don't run AI from the first day and if the signs of gyno occur, am I fine with a good dosage of Exemestane for example and can I run my cycle to the end with AI and try to prevent the gyno like that? Or do I need to stop it if I get gyno symptoms? Some guys do this, that's why I am asking.
Dbol converts to a volatile form of estrogen; i.e. methyl-estrogen. Although I don't know what the fck that means, I'd try to get out in front of the estro sides..

I tried pulsing dbol eod, without an AI, while on an LGD cycle and could feel my nips get sensitive after 1 week.

I think the best option (at least this is what I'm gonna do next time I run dbol) is to start the AI a few days into the cycle... That way, you could let the dbol do its thing to kick start growth before you start tempering the estrogen.. Just my opinion. I don't get the point of dosing an AI immediately...

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Dbol converts to a volatile form of estrogen; i.e. methyl-estrogen. Although I don't know what the fck that means, I'd try to get out in front of the estro sides..

I tried pulsing dbol eod, without an AI, while on an LGD cycle and could feel my nips get sensitive after 1 week.

I think the best option (at least this is what I'm gonna do next time I run dbol) is to start the AI a few days into the cycle... That way, you could let the dbol do its thing to kick start growth before you start tempering the estrogen.. Just my opinion. I don't get the point of dosing an AI immediately...
AI from the START if your gyno sensitive. Also it doesn't effect dbol from doing its thing at all.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
TY for response!
Yeah bro, I can imagine that those estrosides are hell...
Point of dosing immediately is that I haven't ran before and don't know about this things so much since I have no cycle under my belt yet, you know. Maybe it would be better to run the AI few days into cycle and not immediately.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Ok, more opinions! Thanks! If it doesn't really affect D-Bols effect then why not from the start. I am gyno sensitive yeah, don't wanna play with the danger with not using AI at all, some guys do it, some don't, it just depends on the estro-side-sensitivity really I guess.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Ok, more opinions! Thanks! If it doesn't really affect D-Bols effect then why not from the start. I am gyno sensitive yeah, don't wanna play with the danger with not using AI at all, some guys do it, some don't, it just depends on the estro-side-sensitivity really I guess.
Use it right from the start exemestane 12.5 milligrams EOD go from there.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from dbol if you are gyno sensitive. I honestly don't know why people still run it when tbol is exactly the same minus the estrogen conversion..

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Stay away from dbol if you are gyno sensitive. I honestly don't know why people still run it when tbol is exactly the same minus the estrogen conversion..
I'm with ya on that. Dbol is **** ass water balloon drug anyway!

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
Oke, I have access to T-Bol too. Thx. I seek for more info about it and decide then, T-Bol is winning though since I don't wanna get bitch tits.. :D
What about AI with Test+T-Bol? Same 12.5mg EOD as with D-bol or should I do less and why?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
TY for response!
Yeah bro, I can imagine that those estrosides are hell...
Point of dosing immediately is that I haven't ran before and don't know about this things so much since I have no cycle under my belt yet, you know. Maybe it would be better to run the AI few days into cycle and not immediately.
If you haven't run a cycle before, maybe just run test, as that's what most people on this forum recommend.. I'm an impatient person though, and I get why your looking at using a kicker for your first cycle.

I think that if your gyno prone and are concerned with estro sides, it would be prudent to run a test only cycle for your first run.

You could also look into running a DS that doesn't have estro sides as a kicker.

Drolhunter

Drolhunter

Awards
If you haven't run a cycle before, maybe just run test, as that's what most people on this forum recommend.. I'm an impatient person though, and I get why your looking at using a kicker for your first cycle.

I think that if your gyno prone and are concerned with estro sides, it would be prudent to run a test only cycle for your first run.

You could also look into running a DS that doesn't have estro sides as a kicker.
Thx 4 reply :)
Well I dunno how gyno prone I am exactly but I got itchy nipples from Halodrol, though I didn't have support supps so... With ph Tren I never got any prolactin gyno issues (I had inhibit P and Arimacare) so it might be only bc I was younger and more stupid and didn't use support supps... But still, I guess I go with T-Bol 'cause I have it easily on hand, in fact easier than any DS since my last order containing Halodrol got stuck in customs so you know it's not really clever to try if the second one is catched too. Easier to buy somewhere it does not go through customs.