Middle Age Is A Great Excuse To Blast And Cruise

Page 15 of 15 First ... 131415

1. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    The media (and the internet is included in this) says such fear-mongering things about ALL of the things that only the select few are willing to take. For instance:

Steroids = inevitable death
    Insulin = inevitable death for non-diabetics
    GH = inevitable death by gigantism
    DNP = inevitable death
    Ephedrine = at least a heart attack

And the list goes on. But sad thing? A lack of proper amounts of sex hormones leads to worse symptoms of aging and quality of life than having supraphysiological doses. Insulin is actually relatively benign and demonstrably more dangerous FOR TYPE-I DIABETICS since they don't have proper feedback mechanism to dump glucagon and adrenaline into the blood when the BG is too low. GH really can be harmful over time and but it's easily mitigated by using slin as needed and cycling it with GHRP's, which are very healthy. DNP is dangerous and can kill you but you still have to get stupid with it to do that. Smaller amounts are being considered in trial runs to fight cancer and cure Type-II diabetes. Ephedrine is safe for all who have a healthy heart respond normally to other stimulants such as caffeine, yohimbine and modafinil.

And no one on the web ever speaks up against the nasty sides that many prescription drugs carry - they just keep pushing it b/c the doc says to.

So please, always take the interwebs, media (and anyone else that assumes needles are illegal and all GH products, fat burners, steroids and creatine are basically the same) with a grain of salt!!!
    Too true.

2. Okay, brothers. I have two vials of tren:

One is Ace at 100 mg/mL

One is Enanthate at 225 mg/mL

I am sticking with 150 mg test enanthate ED. I figure adding a total of 50 mg tren would be good..?

As of Sunday there are six weeks left. 42 days. I figure I start 40 days out for ease of division and do 25 mg per day. I would say 25 mg of tren E to make it an even 50 mg ED, but the Tren E is 225 mg so the easier figure is 22.5 mg ED.

My belt and wraps high bar squat has pushed in the mid-400 range @ <190 on test alone. And my conventional deadlift is sitting at a little over 510 right now. I'm adding about 20-30 lbs per week to each of these lifts at this point. And I think I have hit on a routine combo that really compliments the gear. I've taken this much gear before without getting results this good. I was struggling to back squat 315 eight weeks ago.
    •   

3. I started pinning the Tren E today. Just going to front load a bit for a week. 112.5 mg ED till I begin the 40 days of Ace at which point I'll drop it to the 22.5 mg ED to go with the 25 mg of Ace ED.

Then Next Morning...

I have been having some very vivid dreams in the last few weeks since the Wellbutrin kicked in. I mean they have been pretty linear -- if somewhat fantastical -- and I am able to remember details days later. But my dreams took a turn toward the nightmarish last night. I can't say for sure, of course, that it's the tren, but I suspect it is.

4. Daily low intensity cardio can be a big help on Bp. 30 minutes of walking or bike a day never hurt anyone.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

5. Wildfires disrupted my test E delivery, but at least I still have a house. Been blasting tren E at 130 mg ED for five days and plan to double up on test E for a week because I think higher test suits me better.

Back squatted 405 with no belt or wraps at 190 this week. Only other time I managed that was last year at 193. And today was with a pulled hamstring that is only halfway healed.

I am starting tren A tomorrow at 25 mg ED. Tren E going down to 43 mg ED. Test E will be 250 mg ED for a week (to catch up from zero test E for the last five days), then at 150 mg ED for the rest of the blast. EQ TBD.

My deadlift took a dip, maybe because of ham injury holding me back. But also maybe programming error. I was hoping to squat 500 with belt and wraps and pull 600, but 475 and 560 seem much more realistic. I got 435 squat today with belt and wraps, but hamstring started complaining. Ten pounds per week on each lift is a safe target. Five weeks till meet. It's still possible the tren could surprise me when it really kicks in, though.
    •   

6. Just checked my high bar, beltless, wrapless squat and paused squat from exactly seven weeks ago: 325 and 295.

This week those numbers are 405 and 375 and done with less difficulty. So 80-lb increase in seven weeks or an average 11.5+ lbs per week. And the gains started smaller and jumped as the enanthate kicked in hard.

The tren hasn't had a chance to kick in yet. Let's see if it can accelerate the gains to 15 lbs per week. Or more! 20?

I'm using enanthate for test and for 2/3 the tren. So I will be feeling the effects of the blast for a few weeks after my last blast pin. So I want to find one more meet in December to take advantage of the continued increases. I could total 1500-1600 raw @ 198 if that worked.

7. The tren is kicking in. Front loaded with the E and have been adding the Ace. I felt so full of energy today that I had to rewrite my approach to include more frequent training and then go to the gym and lift. I'm no longer bothering with a belt or wraps. Went in and hit my previous best of 405 deep and with surprising speed. 415 went smoothly despite my lingering hamstring pull and then 425 went really well, too. That's a 20-lb PR from last week and a 20-lb lifetime PR, too.

I ordered some Anadrol from a very trusted source along with some Clomid. I am starting to think that I may blow right past 500 lbs on the raw with wraps squat for this meet. Hell, I may use 500 as my opener without belt or wraps!

Going to try to hit 405 for a solid 2-second pause in a couple of days, then try for 440 on Friday.I weighed 193 this morning, but wouldn't be surprised if I were waking up at 195 by the end of the week. I'm 10 lbs up from eight weeks ago.

8. Don't mix Anadrol with Tren and EQ. You are asking for uncontrollable RBC and veritable motor oil for blood. Use a different oral if strength
    [email protected]

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Don't mix Anadrol with Tren and EQ. You are asking for uncontrollable RBC and veritable motor oil for blood. Use a different oral if strength
    I have a prescription blood pressure medication that has lowered my BP despite the tren and EQ. Would that help?

Also, I just realized that with yesterday's performance, my average gain in the last seven weeks has shot up from 11.5 lbs/week to just under 15 lbs/week.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SelfMedic View Post
    I have a prescription blood pressure medication that has lowered my BP despite the tren and EQ. Would that help?

Also, I just realized that with yesterday's performance, my average gain in the last seven weeks has shot up from 11.5 lbs/week to just under 15 lbs/week.
    Take natto please. The prescription blood pressure med won't protect you from excessive clotting and consequently a heart attack thereafter. Nattokinase will. It's a $25 supplement that will stave off any real chance of blood clotting that is worthy of inducing a heart attack. Hardly expensive considering what it offers.

Take Natto any time you are taking Tren, EQ or Anadrol. You're taking all three (or about to).

Might also consider 81mg Aspirin too and you need to be thinking about that shotty set of kidneys you have in lieu of all these kidney grenades. I'm gonna offer tough love and say stop adding drugs and let the programming, diet and sleep do the rest of the work for your strength gains.

11. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Take natto please. The prescription blood pressure med won't protect you from excessive clotting and consequently a heart attack thereafter. Nattokinase will. It's a $25 supplement that will stave off any real chance of blood clotting that is worthy of inducing a heart attack. Hardly expensive considering what it offers.

Take Natto any time you are taking Tren, EQ or Anadrol. You're taking all three (or about to).

Might also consider 81mg Aspirin too and you need to be thinking about that shotty set of kidneys you have in lieu of all these kidney grenades. I'm gonna offer tough love and say stop adding drugs and let the programming, diet and sleep do the rest of the work for your strength gains.
    It's all good, man. I appreciate the input of those with experience and looking to help me here in my thread log.

I will order some Natto. The drol would be for the last three weeks till the meet and then that's it. This isn't an ongoing thing of course. I'm just tired of falling short of my lifting goals these past couple of years since I hopped on gear. This time I seem to have a clear shot at at least 500/600 SQ/DL. And with the combo of drol with the tren, I may shoot way beyond that.

12. Just got back from blood work followup. I am headed to the gym and will input the exact numbers later. Long and short: HDL looks great. RBC and hematocric are just a little high, but not so far that my doc is worried. Urinalysis was clean as a whistle. No proteins or blood there.

My EDIT: EGFR (estimated glumerular filtration rate is 55 EDIT: and should be 60 or more. So I'm in mild chronic kidney failure. She doubled my blood pressure med dose (it was at a very low dose to start) and told me to keep drinking water and come off any and all anabolics forever; she doesn't even like HRT of any kind. She suggested that I don't even use and PCT drugs and instead let my body recover naturally(???!!!).

I also have to lower sodium intake to help combat the pressure.

Will update in a few hours.
    Last edited by SelfMedic; 10-18-2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: EFGT should be above 60, not 90

13. Quote Originally Posted by SelfMedic View Post
    It's all good, man. I appreciate the input of those with experience and looking to help me here in my thread log.

I will order some Natto. The drol would be for the last three weeks till the meet and then that's it. This isn't an ongoing thing of course. I'm just tired of falling short of my lifting goals these past couple of years since I hopped on gear. This time I seem to have a clear shot at at least 500/600 SQ/DL. And with the combo of drol with the tren, I may shoot way beyond that.
    For your own sake, just promise to consider three things during these next few weeks:

1) Listen to your body. Don't say stuff like "well the natto should not allow it to happen" or "surely that isn't my kidneys giving me problems, I haven't been taking the drol long enough for that to matter" or "I'm sure I can deal with these sides for a few more weeks"..

2) Perspective: remember that your health is far more important than a single weight-lifting meet. Don't be one of those guys that prioritizes the last 40yrs of his life below 3hrs of glory.

3) Commit to detoxing your body and building your immune, cardiovascular and organ health back to an ideal state over the next 6-12 months.

14. Quote Originally Posted by SelfMedic View Post
    Just got back from blood work followup. I am headed to the gym and will input the exact numbers later. Long and short: HDL looks great. RBC and hematocric are just a little high, but not so far that my doc is worried. Urinalysis was clean as a whistle. No proteins or blood there.

My glucose filtration rate is 55 and for my age group it should be around 90. So I'm in mild chronic kidney failure. She doubled my blood pressure med dose (it was at a very low dose to start) and told me to keep drinking water and come off any and all anabolics forever; she doesn't even like HRT of any kind. She suggested that I don't even use and PCT drugs and instead let my body recover naturally(???!!!).

I also have to lower sodium intake to help combat the pressure.

Will update in a few hours.

HRT, with blood thinning drugs like Natto, Aspirin & Fish Oils and ACE-II's for BP is perfectly fine long term. Your doctor needs to tell you what the goal is rather than just saying "get off all anabolics". You need to explain to her you aren't the dumb lemming that she is used to serving and that you don't need her interpretation but rather a professional opinion and goals.

If the goal is low BP, that can be done with 200-500mg Test weekly, albeit, more stuff is required for the higher doses (i.e. Blood thinners, vesse relaxers & getting blood drawn every 6 weeks or so). Totally leaving yourself shutdown and with critically low T and E could pose all sorts of different risks while not necessarily solving the issue with the initial risk.

15. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    For your own sake, just promise to consider three things during these next few weeks:

1) Listen to your body. Don't say stuff like "well the natto should not allow it to happen" or "surely that isn't my kidneys giving me problems, I haven't been taking the drol long enough for that to matter" or "I'm sure I can deal with these sides for a few more weeks"..

2) Perspective: remember that your health is far more important than a single weight-lifting meet. Don't be one of those guys that prioritizes the last 40yrs of his life below 3hrs of glory.

3) Commit to detoxing your body and building your immune, cardiovascular and organ health back to an ideal state over the next 6-12 months.
    I will take your advice. Everything honestly looks either perfect of just slightly out of whack. In fact, as I was typing this up I was on the phone with a close family member who is also a medical professional. She told me not to worry about my kidneys' EGFR results because I'm really not that out of whack and a false positive is created by dehydration and recent exercise, two things that definitely usually apply to me. So I feel a lot better about that one result now. I have been chronically dehydrated for years and only recently have been working on correcting that. So let's see where I am in a few weeks when I get retested and when I've taken a layoff after the meet.

Creatinine is on the high side, but red blood cell count, hemoglobin, hematocrit, and platelet count are all only very slightly high. Vitamin D is insufficient because I'm a fairly dark-skinned black man.

Urea Nitrogen (BUN)12 / 7-25 mg/dL
    Creatinine 1.74 / 0.60-1.35 mg/dL *high
    Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate African-American 55 / >=60 *low
    BUN/Creatinine Ratio 7 / 6-22
    Sodium 139 / 135-146 nmol/L
    Potassium 5.1 / 3.5-5.3 nmol/L
    Chloride 102 / 98-110 nmol/L
    Carbon dioxide 28 / 20-31 nmol/L
    Calcium 9.9 / 8.6-10.3 mg/dL
    Protein, total 7.4 / 6.1-8.1 g/dL
    Albumin 4.4 / 3.6-5.1 g/dL
    Globulin 3.0 / 1.9-3.77 g/dL
    Albumin/Globulin ratio 1.5 / 1.0-2.5
    Bilirubin, total 0.7 / 0.2-1.2 mg/dL
    Alkaline Phosphatase 98 / 40-115 U/L
    AST 26 / 10-40 U/L
    ALT 29 / 9 -46 U/L
    T-4, Free 1.0 / 0.9-1.8 ng/dL
    White blood cell count 5.7 / 3.8-10.8 Thousand/uL
    Red blood cell count 5.86 / 4.20-5.80 million/uL *SLIGHTLY high
    Hemoglobin 17.8 / 13.2-17.1 g/dL *SLIGHTLY high
    Hematocrit 53.1 / 38.5-50.0% *SLIGHTLY high
    MCV 90.6 / 80.0-100.0 fL
    MCHC 33.5 / 32.0-36.0 g/dL
    RDW 12.5 / 11.0-15.0%
    Platelet Count 404 / 140-400 thousand/uL *SLIGHTLY high
    MPV 10.8 / 7.5-12.5 fL
    Absolute neutrophils 3,055 1,500-7,800 cells/uL
    Absolute lymphocytes 1,932 / 850-3,900 cells/uL
    Absolute monocytes 507 / 200-950 cells/uL
    Absolute eosinophils 177 / 15-500 cells/uL
    Absolute basophils 29 / 0-200 cells/uL
    Vitamin D 25 / >=30 ng/mL optimal *Low

Point is that the one thing I was really worried about was the EGFR which technically has me in chronic kidney failure, but only by a bit and which is explained by poor hydration habits and constant training habits. The other usually worrisome values -- even the RBCC -- are not high enough to cause concern!

And I hit another couple PRs today: 430 and then 440 on the beltess/wrapless Olympic-style squat. And I absolutely buried these as usual and came up strong enough to get the bar to whip. I had more in me, but I am finding that leaving a few pounds in the tank keeps me fresh to keep making PRs based on higher frequency. And this Tren Acetate is the ****. I just increased my 1RM twice in four days for a total of 35 lbs.

I can hardly wait to see where my deadlift is when I get back to it. I find that driving my squat up often without deadlifting too often so I spare my lower back and grip works very well for me for increasing my deadlift. My deadlift increases a pound or two for every pound my squat increases, then it flies up more if I carefully up the frequency for a week or two (then it stalls if I keep at it). So I want to push my no no no Olympic squat up to 500 (which may come in a week or two at this rate) and then see what I'm pulling. I really think I'm going to get up around 550 squat with belt and wraps and a over 600 pull with just a belt. Too bad I hurt my shoulder this cycle else I might have totaled 1500 @ 198.

16. Took Nattokinase, Doctors Best, twice a day with the trenavar and I can definitely say it's worth it. ~$20 and a breeze to take.
    [email protected]

17. I'd watch the blood thickness too though. Too many red blood cells is a cause of high BP and it is high BP that causes kidney issues. The other main issues is hereditary, diabetes or manutrition.

3 out of 4 major causes are preventable. For what it is worth, my coach put me on something called Kidney Stuff and also 6g of Astragalus per day for on-going kidney health.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To PCT or to BLAST and CRUISE.......Big ????
    By KenTheEagle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2015, 02:57 PM
  2. Advice on decision to blast and cruise
    By Matt282 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:37 PM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 03:23 PM
  4. a comprehensive guide to blast and cruise?
    By dubplate6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 03:48 PM
  5. Who likes to blast and cruise?
    By timmmah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:27 PM