Are the ingredients in this cycle guard good enough for a boladrol run?

Giants95

Awards
About to start Boladrol cycle! Please help!

About to start my first PH cycle and I have this cycle guard. Is there anything else I should add to make sure I'm protected. I'm 21 years old and very healthy. I also never drink alcohol.
Thanks
Vitamin A: 5000iu
Vitamin B1: 1.5mg
Vitamin B2: 1.5mg
Vitamin B5: 25mg
Vitamin B6: 2mg
Vitamin B9: 400mcg
Vitamin B12: 100mcg
Vitamin C: 120mg
Vitamin D3: 400iu
Vitamin E: 37.5iu
Magnesium: 50mg
Zinc: 15mg

Cycle Gaurd Tri-support Blend: 3,260mg-
Milk Thistle, N-acety-l-cysteine, Red Yeast Rice, Astralgus Extract, Saw Palmetto Berries, Hawthorn Berries, Dandelion Powder, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Celery Seed, Phosphatidycholine, Cranberry Extract, Taurine, L-Glutathione, Bete Sitosterol, Curcumin, Uva Ursl, Indol-3-Carbinole, L- Carnitine, L-tartrate, Acety L-carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, Pollcosanol, Piperine.

Giants95

Awards
Nevermind, after doing more research I decided not to ruin my health with boladrol, and I will be returning these to the store who sold me them.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boladrol is great. Use some cycle assist or Arimacare Pro plus tudca. Drink plenty of water, lift hard, and eat well. You'll grow like a mofo!

Where the hell did u buy boladrol?

Giants95

Awards
I went and talked to the shop and I've deciced to go ahead and proceed with a boladrol cycle. Does anybody have any tips for me? I would greatly appreciate it.

This is my first PH cycle but I've ran sarms in the past with good results.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
1- research bola cycles 2- have a SERM PCT 3- you flip flopped from ruining your health to running it again, I would say to think on it more if you're worried about it

Giants95

Awards
I went ahead and took my first dose@ 3mg along with a dose of cycle guard and an anti estrogen. If worst comes to worst i will get off of it.
I don't think I would die from it. I'm going to make sure I hydrate. And I got my Pct on deck

Giants95

Awards
All input is appreciated. I will update you guys. Should I make a log?