IPAMORELIN vs MK677

CJNator

Awards
I'm looking into it now but can anyone tell me the difference between them if there is any?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iPam needs to be at 1g twice daily imo with Cjc no dac at a min. Much better cosmetic effects than mk but hella expensive. Gh would prolly be cheaper, it is for me.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
iPam needs to be at 1g twice daily imo with Cjc no dac at a min. Much better cosmetic effects than mk but hella expensive. Gh would prolly be cheaper, it is for me.
Huh.. I've seen "MK677 (Ipam...)" and figure they were the same thing. Lol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IPam is an injectable peptide unless you are talking about some knockoff product

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mk is a research oral

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok, thanks. May try out mk then.
Yeah brother I think it'll help your knee. I follow the protocol yates84 outlined in his SARM thread of starting out with 10mg and bumping the dose each month till ya get to 30mg. I also take a baby aspirin and 5mg of melatonin with it. The bloating kinda blows but the sleep is incredible... I actually look forward to taking it each night.

I got a bottle of OL Ghar1ne off the auction board, which is perfect for dosing 10/20/30 as they're 10mg caps, 90 count... So 1 bottle will get you the 1st and 2nd month of dosing and then you can get RC MK677, since it seems they're mostly dosed at 30mg.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in a bit of disbelief right now. Are we asking the difference between Ipamorelin and the oral Ibutamoren?

Both are GH releasing compounds but act entirely differently. Ipam is injection only and is far superior. Dosing is also very different.

One pulses the other creates a constant secretion, which can serve a purpose but is not recommended for long periods of time.

Ipamorelin is the way to go. Taken with Mod-grf (which is often faked), you can get great results.