2nd cycle test e/ tren e all insight appreciated

massjunkie

Awards
2nd cycle tren e test e

Hello everyone avid reader of this forum put together my first cycle through knowledge I read from all you good people.

Cycle experience is 1 cycle: deca 300mg/test c 500mg dbol 50mg wk 1-5
Ran test 14weeks
Deca 12weeks to clear the ester
Used 1mg Adex daily (sore nips near the end)
Pct was 2 weeks after last test shot
Consisting of clomid and nolva
100/50/50/50
50/50/50/50
Took abit to recover due to me not running hcg

I know I'll get flamed for this with very good reason but I was only 135lbs when I started I thankfully used to be a very avid lifter in high school so I know a good diet and lift routine.

I went from 135-170lbs and sitting steady at 160 4 months later also I'm (5'7)

2nd cycle plan:

Tren e 300mg 1-4 up to 400mg 5-10
Test e 250mg (going high tren low test route) 1-8 up to 500mg 9-12
Adex .25 eod (different source thinking last Adex was bunk)

Followed by pct 2 weeks after last test shot clomid/ nolva 100/50/50/50 - 50/50/50/50

Could keep it simple and go
tren 300mg 1-10
Test 250mg 1-12
With no increases
Thanks for any constructive criticism appreciate all of your answers cheers.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1mg adex daily is far to much for 500mg of test. Your adex was crap or it was a prolactin issue you should have been using prami for.

IMO, id do,

400mg/wk prop
400mg/wk npp instead of tren

Npp is very tren like in nature, very similar cosmetic and strength enhancements but easier and less sides.

Short cycles over long all day. 600mg npp over 600mg tren all day for me unless at the end of a prep. The fullness and vascularity of npp can't be matched when trying to grow

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1mg adex daily is far to much for 500mg of test. Your adex was crap or it was a prolactin issue you should have been using prami for.

IMO, id do,

400mg/wk prop
400mg/wk npp instead of tren

Npp is very tren like in nature, very similar cosmetic and strength enhancements but easier and less sides.

Short cycles over long all day. 600mg npp over 600mg tren all day for me unless at the end of a prep. The fullness and vascularity of npp can't be matched when trying to grow
Clear PMs please!

massjunkie

Awards
yeah I assumed since it didn't help itd be bunk but I did get creaky joints when I ran it that high it was liquidex. I hear liquid serms and ai's are kind of wonky with dosages. I also took nolva to help with no luck nipple soreness went after pct tho
Regarding the prop and npp I hear great things about the short esters but I don't feel I'm ready for ed shots. Appreciate the information though sounds like something I will look into for a future cutting cycle cheers

massjunkie

Awards
image.jpeg
This was my transformation if any one was curious. also I will do a full log of my cycle for people to hopefully gain something from it thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren ace would be a better choice if you wanna run tren. Tren sides can be miserable for some users so a short ester of the compound is always a good idea so it will clear your system quick if things get nasty.

massjunkie

Awards
I'm not sure what to go for here I'm leaning towards a recomp but bulking is always good I've never had abs before so that's be pretty wonderful lol. I really want to get up to 190lbs tho any estimate on bf% on left picture? I'm not set on tren just seems to fit what I'm going for but I really want to avoid short esters my buddy ran ace and the tren cough is a little much for me after seeing him look like he's gunna die haha cheers really appreciate the help any ideas on long esters for what I'm going for I have EQ test e tren e and deca Winny dbol on hand so I can do anything with a combo of those thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You look dope, but you still have a one-pack so likely 13-16% bf.

massjunkie

Awards
Thanks really appreciate it, do you think I should go for a recomp? I hear gyno can come on easier if your higher in bf% is that true? And do the dosages above seem okay for a beginner? Thanks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks really appreciate it, do you think I should go for a recomp? I hear gyno can come on easier if your higher in bf% is that true? And do the dosages above seem okay for a beginner? Thanks.
Correct, higher bf means more aromatase enzymes. I can attest to this personally. I have no experience with Tren personally but on paper it looks good. But I've always heard to always use Ace on your first Tren run because if you respond terribly on E you're just screwed til the ester clears.

massjunkie

Awards
Would I be better off going for a recomp with just Winny and test e? thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would I be better off going for a recomp with just Winny and test e? thanks
If you want to run Tren just man up and buy some Ace like people keep telling you for your first go with it. Nobody actually dies from Tren cough alone so if you get it and don't wanna keep going you stop the shots. If you pin E and hate it you're stuck on the ride.

massjunkie

Awards
I didn't ask about tren in my last post I asked about test Winny. I'm not dead set on tren this is my 2nd cycle that's why I came to the pros for any insight on a recomp cycle i have no short esters on hand I have 40ml test c 50ml test e 30ml deca 30ml tren e 30ml EQ and Winny and dbol orals enough for 8 weeks at 50mg appreciate u looking out for me on the long ester tho

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We can't tell you if you will enjoy just winny and test better or worse than test/tren. Its certainly an idea. You could even diet the first 6-8 weeks and run Winnie for first 4 and recomp or gain on dbol for last 4-6 once your bodyfat is further down on top of 500 test straight. Lots of ways to skin the cat.

massjunkie

Awards
Skin the cat XD you're the man lol. So you think it is possible to cut and do a slight bulk on one cycle hear a lot of people against that but if diet is on point I don't see why it wouldn't work! think I'll run the test e tren a or e recomp first half like u said and bulk last half or do u think the other way around would be more effective leaving me leaner at the end with some new size thanks for the replys.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You look dope, but you still have a one-pack so likely 13-16% bf.
Or just underdeveloped abs or bad ab genetics.
There are guys with single digit BF who still don't have much for visible abs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or just underdeveloped abs or bad ab genetics.
There are guys with single digit BF who still don't have much for visible abs
I've never heard of that but I believe it - everyone stores differently. I have pretty developed abs from heavy lifting but I do store more on my core, glutes and thighs.

massjunkie

Awards
Yeah about half way through my cycle of deca I was doing my usual core and my stomach swelled out and I had to rub it away couldn't even stand up but I haven't done much core since. Also my before picture I weighed 135 and worked in a powder coating shop so I was sweating all day still no abs to show at that weight so maybe your right and I'm just one of those guys with **** abs �� Thanks for the comments appreciate it guys

massjunkie

Awards
So I've decided I'm going to run
Deca 1-14 450mg
Test 1-16 500mg
Dbol 25-50mg ed 1-4
Winny 50mg 12-16 to tighten up abit at the end
Adex .50mg e3d

Pct 2 weeks after last test shot
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 50/50/50/50

What do you guys think? Anything you would change thanks