Trying a new SARM

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I've taken a few forms of SARM from Osta to Rad 140. I'm looking for one that puts on more size than cut.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LGD is your best bet. You can look into yk-11 but theres not much research on it as far as safety or effectiveness. Have seen some guys talk about good results though.

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
I agree with Cooter Flap. LGD has been the most talked about bulking SARM. I have a few bottles stashed away that I plan on running at beginning of november during them holiday bulk calories lol

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Yk-11 is a steroid look at it's structure also due to it's follistatin manipulation and stronger binding affinity for the AR than even DHT.. i'd personally never touch it.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yk-11 is a steroid look at it's structure also due to it's follistatin manipulation and stronger binding affinity for the AR than even DHT.. i'd personally never touch it.
tell me more...

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
You guys are awesome thanks for the info! Who are some good companies that sell this jazz?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I ran 6 weeks of LGD at 8mg ED on a recomp, didn't do much for me in the size department but boy the strength gains when they came on felt great, just adding 10lbs on every week and managing reps! I'd run it on a bulk at 10mg ED if I was to do it again maybe that would help with the gains

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tell me more...
There's a guy on YouTube, I can't think of the channel, who used YK-11 for either 4 or 5 weeks on a cut. 1,000 calorie deficit, put on 5 lbs of muscle and lost 2 pounds of fat. He had the bodpod results before and after to prove it. He went for a cut ending up recomping nicely. I'm impressed/intrigued to say the least.

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
I ran 6 weeks of LGD at 8mg ED on a recomp, didn't do much for me in the size department but boy the strength gains when they came on felt great, just adding 10lbs on every week and managing reps! I'd run it on a bulk at 10mg ED if I was to do it again maybe that would help with the gains
Yes tbh you feel the strength come in fast .the size comes but it takes a while