Stack or not to stack rad 149, lgd, ostarine

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
So I was thinking of stacking with these sarms bit I hear that the ostarine and rad 140 will compete for the same receptor. So if this is true I would be better off just to take lgd and the rad 140 correct? Also with dosing should I start with minimum dosing or take to the max... any info would be very appreciative... also I am coming to be in a Cloric surplus while running the cycle...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not personally done it but just about everyone that has stacked rad and lgd together has complained of brutal lethargy. I honestly may be willing to try it but I would probably run epiandro and dhea product (dermacrine/Sup3r dhea) as well to keep libido up and lethargy away, but that still may not do the trick lol

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Well I had a little bit of the lethargy problem the last time I ran lgd... I wonder if running the doses lower would help ease this side.... also with the epi android that would require a support of some sort?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should run a support supp with any sarm of ph. So I would recommend one, yes. The Dhea always worked best for me. Always takes care of my problems on cycle

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I prefer a combo of epi and 4 andro for a PH test base. It covers test and DHT specifically, which helps keep you dry and gives good intensity in the gym and in bed. I also recommend to keep a pharma AI on hand when messing with any SARMs or PHs, even if I'm not taking it regularly.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 andro also works well, but Ive always thought dermacrine worked better and I didn't have to worry about water retention or estro sides.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Should the dhea be takin everyday or just when you start noticing the sides

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Any base should be each day, any DHEA or DHEA metabolites (Andros) should be at least 3 times daily because of the poor half life.

You know you need an AI when your nipples get tingly or when you start acting like a moody ass woman. Lethargy is also a symptom. (or automatically when you're taking anything stronger than andros.) BUT since you're going to be messing with your hormones, you should already know these answers. Do yourself a favor, brother. Do some research before you get into anything else.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
How do you know when to take the AI
Should the dhea be takin everyday or just when you start noticing the sides
The AI is for emergencies for when sides arise, things to look out for would be reactions such as,
Puffy, sore or sensitive nipples
Water retention "Moon Face" and bloating
Strange mood fluctuations
Excessive acne.
Aromasin (Exemestane) would be my AI of choice.

Your Test Base (DHEA, 4-AD, Epi-AD) should be taken every day, try to dose it around the same time every day once you find you sweet spot. Usually a dose in the morning and another around mid afternoon. Try to avoid dosing too close to going to bed because it could mess up your sleep

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I agree with exemestane, but we want to ensure we reinforce the proper practices here.

AIs ARE ONLY optional with very mild cycles. Personally, I used one when When you crack open some epistane or trenavar (I know, I said I was only going to run Andros a year ago and I just got done jabbing my delt with sustanon) an AI is necessary on the daily. Maybe not a ton. For my ~700mg a week of test and PWO Trest I'm using 12.5mg exemestane each day, but I was using 12.5 EOD when I was running PH stacks. I would have recommended 6.25mg a day instead of EOD dosing knowing what I know now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know how many androgen receptors you have? There will be no receptor competition.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Is it possibly that I am experiencing a side from the lgd and rad 140 where my balls have felt tender almost like blue balls but not quit that bad what could this be...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Is it possibly that I am experiencing a side from the lgd and rad 140 where my balls have felt tender almost like blue balls but not quit that bad what could this be...
Testicular atrophy. It's just the suppression and is to be expected whilst on cycle. They'll return to normal with a proper PCT

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Testicular atrophy. It's just the suppression and is to be expected whilst on cycle. They'll return to normal with a proper PCT
It's atrophy, and one of my main reasons for pinning. If one pins hcg, he may as well pin gear.

This is why it is SO important to have your on-cycle support and PCT set up so well when running these oral-only cycles. That and your diet are your only defense against these myriad side effects and/or the way only way to recover things like the precious jewels.

Last edited:
Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Are AI easily available or only prescribed by an md?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
You can get SERMs and AIs both easily online via research chemical companies. Some are even board sponsors, but there's many good ones out there. You can PM me help locating safety goods.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It's atrophy, and one of my main reasons for pinning. If one pins hcg, he may as well pin gear.

This is why it is SO important to have your on-cycle support and PCT set up so well when running these oral-only cycles. That and your diet are your only defense against these myriad side effects and/or the way only way to recover things like the precious jewels.
Clomid and Nolva get your balls working again pretty fast too. Or in my case, even better than they were before my cycle :D

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Nolva and clomid are only intended for ptc correct.. not as a cycle support?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Typically we use AIs as on cycle nowadays. You'll talk to some old school bros who use nolva on cycle, and it can help if you are having really strong sides. It isn't a typical on-cycle, though.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically we use AIs as on cycle nowadays. You'll talk to some old school bros who use nolva on cycle, and it can help if you are having really strong sides. It isn't a typical on-cycle, though.
I use nolva on cycle but only if my nips are about to explode. Nolva lowers igf so not something good you want to take on cycle unless necessary