TREST - Oral

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's still legal so I assume I am allowed to ask.

Who is selling this still?

Only interested in oral for a non-methylated oral for pre-w/o.

If you have not tried this yet you are missing out. :)

Thanks

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I actually just saw this yesterday on a site that starts with nutra. Not sure if I am allowed to link at all. Had both oral and transdermal.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$75 is "on sale"? WTH

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Non-methylated? I could've swron trest was supposed to be decently toxic and convert to methyl - estrogen at a decent rate.

With that being said, yes. It is pretty awesome pre workout. Lol

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
It's methylated OP. I'm on it right now and can tell you it converts pretty damn strongly to estrogen so you better make sure to have a strong ai like exemestane on hand. 12.5mg ed seems to be working for me

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure I understand some of these posts.

To be clear "methylation" of hormones has nothing to do with estrogenic conversion.

It definitely does make you hold water though via aromatase (estrogen) though as stated :)

Also it is not methylated in the hepatotoxic-concerns sense (17-aa) so hepatotoxic/liver concerns are mild at best.

When used in the capacity of a pre-workout only, this becomes a non-issue.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I understand some of these posts.

To be clear "methylation" of hormones has nothing to do with estrogenic conversion.

It definitely does make you hold water though via aromatase (estrogen) though as stated :)

Also it is not methylated in the hepatotoxic-concerns sense (17-aa) so hepatotoxic/liver concerns are mild at best.

When used in the capacity of a pre-workout only, this becomes a non-issue.
Your right. You'd still have to count the Trest pwo on your cycle though if you didn't know.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
You're right, it isn't methylated so liver toxicity isn't much of a comcern. One thing to consider though, is it is extremely suppressive. So it should only be used while on cycle. Also, it's designed to basically stop the function of your testicles. So definitely not something to use as an everyday substitute to coffee. Lol.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro's. Sawwgy - done

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
It's methylated at C7 instead of C17, isnt it, which makes it produce the methyl metabolites also mentioned here without being as liver toxic?

Anyway, OP, I'm using the Olympus UK Trest PWO on my current test cycle and it is the bomb diggity at just 25mg. Haven't tried it before this but it's my favorite oral so far. In fact, just wrapping up a workout on it now lol. Two PRs.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It's methylated at C7 instead of C17, isnt it, which makes it produce the methyl metabolites also mentioned here without being as liver toxic?

Anyway, OP, I'm using the Olympus UK Trest PWO on my current test cycle and it is the bomb diggity at just 25mg. Haven't tried it before this but it's my favorite oral so far. In fact, just wrapping up a workout on it now lol. Two PRs.
Damn it I wish I hadn't read that, I'll have some coming in soon lol and i just started my test cycle which I didn't wanna throw Trest into

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
It's quite well tolerated on the surface, but I'm running hcg in this cycle and into PCT so that's why I didn't feel it would be much of an issue as far as suppression.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
It's quite well tolerated on the surface, but I'm running hcg in this cycle and into PCT so that's why I didn't feel it would be much of an issue as far as suppression.
I'm gunna be on HCG too so maybe I will throw it in! Lol

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I like the injectable alpha isomer version. 50mg's of that preworkout and I can't help but push myself harder than ever. Lol. It's like you actually thoroughly enjoy making you're workout borderline deadly

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I'm gunna be on HCG too so maybe I will throw it in! Lol
Totally recommend it. Make sure you have bulk taurine for the pumps, though. Even the stairmaster is unbearable after 10 min if I forget it for a day. I run 5g morning and 5g PWO.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I like the injectable alpha isomer version. 50mg's of that preworkout and I can't help but push myself harder than ever. Lol. It's like you actually thoroughly enjoy making you're workout borderline deadly
What is the alpha isomer called? I've only seen injectable Trest Ace, which I've heavily considered for my winter bulk. And yes, that push is what makes me love it so much. I typically don't even want other pre-workouts when I take it.

Last edited:
Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Totally recommend it. Make sure you have bulk taurine for the pumps, though. Even the stairmaster is unbearable after 10 min if I forget it for a day. I run 5g morning and 5g PWO.
You take it every day at 25mg ?

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
You take it every day at 25mg ?
Yes sir, every workout, so 5-6 days per week. Since many people do 50 PWO but I can't handle the cardio sides, I've tossed around doing 25 before and 25 after also. Not sure, though. Perhaps for a week or two anyway just to see. I'm experimenting since a brother here hooked me up with a nice deal on the bottles.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
What is the alpha isomer called? I've only seen injectable Trest Ace, which I've heavily considered for my winter bulk. And yes, that push is what makes me love it so much. I typically don't even want other pre-workouts when I take it.
That's it. The oral one is the
If it's illegal, that's probably it. Lol. I've never seen how much of a difference the alpha isomer really makes in the effects of it. I would imagine the additional effects probably stem from how your body absorbs probably 3x as much from a similar dose. I can't remember the exact number. It's a pretty significant amount more that your body is able to use though.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
So the acetate is the alpha isomer? Right on. I wonder which is more orally bioavailable.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I've never seen it in oral form. Just the stuff you can but otc I've seen in oral form.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Shut up you have DMZ and Winny preworkout all cycle basically so just chill out and trust the drugs you have dawg
Lmfao fucc I was found, I just want all the gains lmao

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Damn, yo. That's already a pretty stout pair of orals.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
That's actually not a bad place for it, then.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm. Whatchutalkinbout Willis? :D

Feel free to PM me. Thanks

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
It's still legal so I assume I am allowed to ask.

Who is selling this still?

Only interested in oral for a non-methylated oral for pre-w/o.

If you have not tried this yet you are missing out. :)

Thanks
Try Ment 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione PWO.

Part of it converts to Trestalone.

I was able to get old PHF ment. 10mgs PWO and I felt euphoric in the gym for about 60 mins. Short half life, but it was amazing.

The best PWO period.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try Ment 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione PWO.

Part of it converts to Trestalone.

I was able to get old PHF ment. 10mgs PWO and I felt euphoric in the gym for about 60 mins. Short half life, but it was amazing.

The best PWO period.
Yup MENT was daBomb. No one sells it anymore.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't you just want the active trestolone instead of ment which has to convert?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't you just want the active trestolone instead of ment which has to convert?
Of course, but if all you've ever had was cold mashed potatoes you would think they're pretty kickass. Then somebody shows you to microwave them and you're like "Why the hell didn't I do that sooner?" Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ment is active in its own right so is a different animal than trest. Both are bomb though.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Haha true!! I thought someone was saying it was better. It appears that I was just confused, no surprise there.

Have you tried both, Yates? Which is preferable for the application?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha true!! I thought someone was saying it was better. It appears that I was just confused, no surprise there.

Have you tried both, Yates? Which is preferable for the application?
Ment is better as a pwo boost where trest is better for overall strength gains. Yes, have taken both. OL trest is trestolone acetate, Celtic trest was trest base, and phw had the bomb ment. Got down on all 3, usually stacked with td trest. Still my favorite compound I've ever ran.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you want the better preWO or the better steroid? Trest is the stronger steroid is what I was saying.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Do you want the better preWO or the better steroid? Trest is the stronger steroid is what I was saying.
If ment is a better PWO than trest, I need to start a new hunt. Has it been banned?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If ment is a better PWO than trest, I need to start a new hunt. Has it been banned?
It's long gone bro. Last ment I saw was made by phf and you don't see those little bags of pills too often anymore

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's long gone bro. Last ment I saw was made by phf and you don't see those little bags of pills too often anymore
I have heard of the original Bola floating around (as well as a recent liquid batch) but not ment. You could start knocking on doors but even if you find some that's gonna be it once it's gone.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
i recently saw on tony huges website he is selling vials of 7Alpha-methyl-19-nortestosterone ment, don't know if it's any good though. i've been thinking about getting a couple and try it out though.

Gorilla King

Awards
Hello Trest sperimenting people�� i just started this, oral Trest 60-90mg a day, Respawn oral 90mg a day, OL Dermatrest 1ml-2ml a day, Derma Formestane 2 ml a day, oral Trest 3rd week now and respawn and Transdermal 1 week so its still early, but today i feel more tighter no change of diet whatsoever, and by the way for people that dont know Respawn, its Pro hormone oral Tren that supposed to convert itself to Trenbolone in the liver 30mg, and Epistane 10mg, Guys we are all here fo the same reasons, we share the same passion and to help each other with information and expiriences so perhaps we can use it for our own personal growth so please kep sharing you experiences Yeah!
✌������

Gorilla King

Awards
Gday Yates so i just want to know what you mean by that post, when you take oral capsule its say Trestolone, so how would you compare that to ment, arent they exactly th same? Or is injectables ae the one only called Ment?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That enchanted athlete guy has been saying on YouTube how he sells ment now

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that guys channel and not gonna lie, I watch it while I am at work because it's entertaining, but I am not quite sure that I would buy anything off his site. That's the skeptic in me. That's the same reason I am not buying loads of "pharma grade" SERMS and TEST from India too though.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I've seen that guys channel and not gonna lie, I watch it while I am at work because it's entertaining, but I am not quite sure that I would buy anything off his site. That's the skeptic in me. That's the same reason I am not buying loads of "pharma grade" SERMS and TEST from India too though.
I would trust his **** marginally more than someone who has to duck the law. Without worrying about getting caught, you can focus more on making a quality product. You also don't have to worry about drawing attention by purchasing the proper equipment for the job.

Not that I don't have UGL gear all up in my muscles right now, just offering a valid, alternate viewpoint.

Last edited:
kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
There is PHF Ment for sale on a popular auction site, right now. The compound name reads 7-Alpha-Methlytestrione-3,17-dione. THAT is real deal Ment (for a LOT of money IMO).

I know that the organic compounds can be named a few different ways - but I have never seen other "Ment" listed as anything close to that nomenclature. I would say, if you find a brand that has a derivation of that compound listed - it is worth trying.