3 weeks into my PCT using 6-Oxo starting to lactate!!! HELP

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
So I got off of a 6 week cycle of my first ever PH cycle, and I stacked Epistane and trenavar. Dosage was 40 mg of Epistane and 60 mg of trenavar a day for 6 weeks. I started my PCT with 6-Oxo dosed 200mg a day, 100 mg in the morning and 100mg later in the day. I haven't noticed any nipple soreness or itchiness throughout my PCT and no excessive swelling or anything out of the ordinary. When I first started I had horrible acne on my back and that's slowly started getting back to normal, libido is still high, morning woods, wanting to have sexual intercouse like normal, all the normal stuff. Except 3 days out from hitting my 30 day mark of PCT I squeezed my nipple really hard and whitish fluid came out of both, just a little bit!! I'm super worried and what to know what I can do because I'm stressing out. I just ordered 2 bottles of SNS Inhibit-P and Muscletech's Alpha testbooster, both with 1 day shipping and will be here tomorrow. I hope I will be okay, I need some input.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Lol get some Prami from forum sponsor.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
And pick up some Nolva while you're at it.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
My close friend who runs PH cycles often said that since I took it orally and not injected I shouldn't need to get Nolva or something of that nature. That at this stage just a Anti-prolactin taken at a high dose everyday should do the trick and just to add a test booster because it couldn't hurt.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
My close friend who runs PH cycles often said that since I took it orally and not injected I shouldn't need to get Nolva or something of that nature. That at this stage just a Anti-prolactin taken at a high dose everyday should do the trick and just to add a test booster because it couldn't hurt.
Anti Prolactins, like SNS' Inhibit P, are better used as a prevention, not as a cure. At this point now that you're lactating you're going to have to take something like Prami to try and fix it. Nolva should have been part of your PCT anyway.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Would Prami be okay to dose at .125 for first 3-4 days, then dosed at .25 for 3-4 days, 3.75 for 3-4 days, and .5 for 3-4 days.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Would Prami be okay to dose at .125 for first 3-4 days, then dosed at .25 for 3-4 days, 3.75 for 3-4 days, and .5 for 3-4 days.
Seeing as you are already lactating you need to hit it hard with higher doses to get it under control and then carry on with smaller doses regress it.
I'd say something like...
0.5mg (half tab) days 1-10 and then 0.25mg (quarter tab) from days 10 until it clears up.
0.5mg x 10 days
0.25mg x 2-3 weeks
After the end of the third week take 0.25mg Every Other Day for an exrra week to taper it down and test to see if it's really gone.
If after all of this it persists then you'll need to see a doctor

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man your cycle was not planned well, you should've had all this on hand and a serm for pct

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your friend is an idiot and if your smart you will never take his advice again. Injectable steroids are safer then oral steroids and neither rout for taking them determine your amount of shutdown.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be careful not to ramp it faster than that, as your body has to have time to get used to Prami gradually - I distinctly recall sitting at my aunt's house on Easter dinner, tucked away in a recliner under a blanket with chills and cold sweats, aching like mad and sick as hell.I bumped to 3.75 just 2 days after I had gotten to 2.5 lol

Prami takes a little time to acclimate - when I took my time I could do 1.0/day (considered max useful dose) no problem, but DO NOT RUSH. And taking it before bed helps hide a lot of the sides.

Lowering your prolactin now likely won't do anything for removing the glands behind your nips honestly. Gyno is best prevented; once created it is something that must be either managed or removed with cosmetic surgery. But some Nolva and getting your prolactin lowered will only help your recovery and feeling better so I don't think they're a waste of time.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
So in other words, even right now with lactation and even though I don't have the full on saggy ***** tit look, I'm already ****ed for the rest of my life? I'll always have to take pramipexole? Or is there still a chance for my body to bounce back and get back to Normal.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
AND, I know for sure I can get my hands on the serum for Pramipexole. I won't be able to find the pill, just a serum and where should I inject it?

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Dude... if you have "a little bit" of CLEAR fluid leak out if you squeeze your nips hard, it isn't anything to worry about. Now if your nipples are sore, swollen, or you can make a considerable amount of fluid come out, then you would have a problem. Just stop playing with your tits tits and tits and you'll tits and you'll be fine.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Soooo just an update (because you shouldn't trust EVERYTHING you read from someone) my doc said it isn't Gynocomastia. I was having no abnormal symptoms, maybe a slight enlargement of just the nipple, no soreness or tissue behind the nipple but I did have white/clearish fluid discharge from both nipples when squeezed. Doc said that the 6-Oxo protected me from Gynocomastia, it blocked the estrogen from doing its full work on the gyno, which in then told me body to rise Prolactin levels just above normal, but with an OTC anti-Prolactin I should be back to normal Prolactin levels in 2 weeks. Problem solved. Wasn't prescribed anything, and was personally told "Not too worry, I've seen gyno plenty of times in its earliest stage, this is nothing to worry about"

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I read this on the treadmill, so I might have missed it, but Prami should have been on deck for this cycle with Inhibit-P as a daily maintenance.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Everything he used was otc
I didn't see mention of any prolactin inhibitor until after symptoms occurred, and there should have been pharma prolactin control on deck in case OTC failed. That was what I meant.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I didn't see mention of any prolactin inhibitor until after symptoms occurred, and there should have been pharma prolactin control on deck in case OTC failed. That was what I meant.
I completely agree. I was saying he had nothing on hand but some otc stuff so definitely no pharma supports

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree. I was saying he had nothing on hand but some otc stuff so definitely no pharma supports
Ohhh you were just agreeing haha I'm sorry it makea more sense now. In the middle of a workout with PWO Trest haha.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Lol yeaaah, I got by lucky. Next time I won't fail to have everything I need on hand, luckily I made i through though. Should've hand that anti prolactin

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Get off the phone before you smash it against a wall
Hahahaa I'm actually really good with the rage. It's just the neurosteroid effects making my mind move too fast.

Lol yeaaah, I got by lucky. Next time I won't fail to have everything I need on hand, luckily I made i through though. Should've hand that anti prolactin
Yeah brother, you live and learn. That's why I always post my planned cycle here ahead of time so the brothers can help with anything I overlooked.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Thank y'all a lot for not being dicks to me lmao, I expected most people to talk ****. Thanks a lot, I appreciate everyone's input

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
We save that for the completely ignorant *******s who won't listen to good advice even after told by multiple vets.