Dermatrest cycle critique/advice

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
Hi guys was looking to do a trest cycle soon..was doing research and seems like the verdict is dermatrest over caps

On Cycle:

Dermatrest 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50 (or maybe grab a 2nd bottle and up dose to 75 last 4 weeks? unsure here)
ar1macare pro
multivitamins
fishoil

pct:
nolvadex 20/20/10/10
sup3r pct
exemestane (if needed..12.5 eod)

previous cycles: 1) epistane 2) lgd 3) 1-andro and epi-andro

Always like to post here just incase I missed anything lol thanks in advance

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man, looks good.

If you enjoy the dtrest like I do then youll def be wanting the 2nd bottle. But, as with many of these compounds, there is always a degree of uncertainty with how we each find them on our first runs. Id hate to unreservedly urge you "get another one bro!!!1!" and then you find after 2 weeks you dont like the compound.

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
Hey man, looks good.

If you enjoy the dtrest like I do then youll def be wanting the 2nd bottle. But, as with many of these compounds, there is always a degree of uncertainty with how we each find them on our first runs. Id hate to unreservedly urge you "get another one bro!!!1!" and then you find after 2 weeks you dont like the compound.
hey man thanks for the reply, what did you run it at before? how were your sides/lethargy/libido?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
hey man thanks for the reply, what did you run it at before? how were your sides/lethargy/libido?
Ive run it from 50mg up to 150mg+, a few times. 125mg is around my sweet spot, split 3 apps per day.

No sides, I been real lucky getting very little water bloat at all. Horny as hell at 100mg+

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, looks good.

I second the get a second bottle in case. I ran it 6 weeks and went though 1 1/2 bottles ( I think it is hard to tell how much is left)

Trest is not like a lot of PH's with sides like lethargy and loss of libido, at least I didn't lose mine.

I ran it at 50 for a week then bumped it to 75-100 and at the end I was up around 125 AND I was tossing back a few Trest caps PWO.

I felt AMAZING on this stuff. I literally wanted to work out every day and absolutely was killing it.

Just remember this is a WET compound and you need to watch out for estro related sides

Sides I noticed:

Increased perspiration while working out - being drenched in sweat. Not sure if that was the Trest or how hard I was hitting it.

Estro sides - mainly bloat. I blew up pretty bad around the 2 1/2 week mark ( I was not taking any type of AI to that point). I could tell I was bloated but I did not look soft, maybe the right word is fullness. I did not really do anything about it until week 4 when it got so ridiculous, I trouble fitting into my jeans. My legs were too big to fit.... So Letro to the rescue which I ran until the end.

Ar1micare on cycle is a good idea as a precaution and having exem on hand just in case is even better.

I ran Nolva AND Clomid PCT and had a hard time bouncing back from it. But i was tossing back 2-3 caps of Trest PWO in addition to the TD dose. So no surprise there.

I stacked it with another compound but I am sure the Trest brought ALOT to the table. It is a really fun cycle to run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any reason you want to run its solo? Depending on goals I would add something mild. I would get a second bottle of trest for sure. I workout afternoons and run TD am and two caps preworkout. Very effective combo.

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
I second the get a second bottle in case. I ran it 6 weeks and went though 1 1/2 bottles ( I think it is hard to tell how much is left)

Trest is not like a lot of PH's with sides like lethargy and loss of libido, at least I didn't lose mine.

I ran it at 50 for a week then bumped it to 75-100 and at the end I was up around 125 AND I was tossing back a few Trest caps PWO.

I felt AMAZING on this stuff. I literally wanted to work out every day and absolutely was killing it.

Just remember this is a WET compound and you need to watch out for estro related sides

Sides I noticed:

Increased perspiration while working out - being drenched in sweat. Not sure if that was the Trest or how hard I was hitting it.

Estro sides - mainly bloat. I blew up pretty bad around the 2 1/2 week mark ( I was not taking any type of AI to that point). I could tell I was bloated but I did not look soft, maybe the right word is fullness. I did not really do anything about it until week 4 when it got so ridiculous, I trouble fitting into my jeans. My legs were too big to fit.... So Letro to the rescue which I ran until the end.

Ar1micare on cycle is a good idea as a precaution and having exem on hand just in case is even better.

I ran Nolva AND Clomid PCT and had a hard time bouncing back from it. But i was tossing back 2-3 caps of Trest PWO in addition to the TD dose. So no surprise there.

I stacked it with another compound but I am sure the Trest brought ALOT to the table. It is a really fun cycle to run.
really appreciate the detailed response. thanks bro!

Any reason you want to run its solo? Depending on goals I would add something mild. I would get a second bottle of trest for sure. I workout afternoons and run TD am and two caps preworkout. Very effective combo.
this might sound stupid but i just want to keep things a bit more simple this time around

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something mild and dht based like epiandro would really help your cycle by mitigating estrogen sides caused by the dermatrest. I see exemestane mentioned for pct but do you have enough for on cycle if estrogen sides occur? 50mg of trest solo will be ok but I bet you decide to up it to 75 or even 100 as your cycle progresses.

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
Something mild and dht based like epiandro would really help your cycle by mitigating estrogen sides caused by the dermatrest. I see exemestane mentioned for pct but do you have enough for on cycle if estrogen sides occur? 50mg of trest solo will be ok but I bet you decide to up it to 75 or even 100 as your cycle progresses.
hi yates,

thanks for replying and you've helped me lots before...you've convinced me to run epi-andro with my trest. I do have enough exemestane but hopefully don't have to use it! Yeah i got 2 bottles of dermatrest so i will probably up the dose as the cycle goes on