Libido Issues!?

WeHaveTheMeat

Awards
Hey guys new here. Seems like a very knowledgable group so I just wanted to pick your guys' brains. So mid July I finished up my last pro hormone cycle and ran nolva for 4 week 20/20/10/10. Everything seemed to be going great for awhile there after. End of august I started trying to cut so I was using Super Cardarine by Primeval Labs, Androcrine by BPS and hgh frag 176-191 to try and burn some body fat. When I first started I noticed a crazy increase in libido for about a week, random erections all that good stuff. I mean, my girl and I were doin the nasty literally everytime we got together. Now with that being said, shortly after my libido tanked and hard. Ive got nothing. Really not interested at all and experiencing weak erections. Im trying to figure out why? Could something Im taking now be causing it? Anyone else had a similar experience with Super Cardarine or hgh frag. I am extremely confused. Also not sure how to get blood tested or if I even have enough money lol Should I try to run nolva again for 2-4 weeks? I do also have some clomid on hand. Interested in your opinions, thanks for any response.

pigeonjp

Awards
Does the cardarine seem to be effective at all for the fat loss or energy? What's your dosing?

WeHaveTheMeat

Awards
Honestly no, I haven't noticed much of an effect, my strength has been maintained pretty well though and I started out at 10mg daily but Im up to 20 now

pigeonjp

Awards
Might be time to visit the doc and get some blood work

WeHaveTheMeat

Awards
Damn, yeah I figured that was most likely the case

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def not the frag. I'd do hcg for 4 weeks along with aromasin followed by Clomid and pramipexole for 8 weeks and taper the prami but not clomid, leave that at 50. Prami will reduce prolactin which will in turn boost dopamine and create a rise in test. Should solve your issues. Follow up with blood work.

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i ran an epi cycle with same PCT. my libido was actually off the whole time and still is. it went to the point of my wife getting upset with me...it's terrible. I went to my doctor and got it checked. all blood came back good except my T was 258 in a range of 250-800 he said. I ran cycles before and this never happened but at the same time, I lost sleep for the past couple weeks (barely any sleep at all). My advice would be to get it checked so at least you know what your up against.