Legit Mk677 quest

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's being a nightmare finding a legit source for Mk677, everybody battling on all forums claiming one day a product is legit then the next day it's couterfeit.

Any brand for which there is 200% consensus on Mk677 legitimacy?

PM me if you don't feel like shouting it out

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use one made by focused nutrition

and other by DNA anabolics.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use one made by focused nutrition

and other by DNA anabolics.
Dna anabolics blows ran their lgd lost 2 lbs (of muscle I think) got weaker and felt like crap all day

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Dna anabolics blows ran their lgd lost 2 lbs (of muscle I think) got weaker and felt like crap all day
Thanks for info, will not be using their MK677 then, would still like to know about the one from focused nutrition but if no one has tried it its best just to play it safe and stick with OL.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get OL GHAR1NE if link cannot be posted PM would work great.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it's about impossible to find ghar1ne unless from a UK shop.

I'm taking Dr. Peds growth drops right now. Never taken MK before. 1 week in. No hunger increase, tingling extremities, deep sleep or any of that. Sleep has actually been terrible on it but seems that strength and pumps are better. Increased bloat for 2 days then went away. Honestly not sure what to think yet but everyone says it's legit stuff so we will see.

I do notice my gallbladder has some discomfort here and there which was a factor with ghrps so I'm thinking this stuff is legit

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 seems to be the most faked sarm/secretagogue out there. Honestly can't give you an answer which sources are legit as I'm still looking myself...

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I'm wanting to stock up on it as well, please PM me if there is a legit source.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This forum is probably the less sided and the least invaded by reps, which is what I like about it: you can make objective decisions.

With the exception of Olympus Labs, for which I've seen so many reps on here, and OL even seems to be a sponsor of ABM.

I am not a priori questioning the legitimacy of the company, but it would greatly help if someone had an independant quality report to send me on one of the company's product.

Thanks for your help!

PS: why is Ghar1ne half the price of other Mk677 products?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
This forum is probably the less sided and the least invaded by reps, which is what I like about it: you can make objective decisions.

With the exception of Olympus Labs, for which I've seen so many reps on here, and OL even seems to be a sponsor of ABM.

I am not a priori questioning the legitimacy of the company, but it would greatly help if someone had an independant quality report to send me on one of the company's product.

Thanks for your help!

PS: why is Ghar1ne half the price of other Mk677 products?
I'm not a rep but love OL products.. They've published the studies on Ghar1ne's purity.. I don't know how many other sup companies do that. Honestly, OL is the only company I trust to buy SARMS from.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Ran there S4 twice and LGD once all with great results.
Idk then maybe bad batch, but me and my buddy ran it 6 weeks (split three bottles) and nothing at all except suppression . I know a thought could be "diet and training" but if you look through my logs I usually try to keep it on point , and crazy expensive

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards

I'm taking Dr. Peds growth drops right now. Never taken MK before. 1 week in. No hunger increase, tingling extremities, deep sleep or any of that. Sleep has actually been terrible on it but seems that strength and pumps are better. Increased bloat for 2 days then went away. Honestly not sure what to think yet but everyone says it's legit stuff so we will see.

I do notice my gallbladder has some discomfort here and there which was a factor with ghrps so I'm thinking this stuff is legit
Dr. Pedz is definitely gtg

nick76

nick76

Awards
Has anyone tried the Hardcore Formulations MK? Available on Islandsupps and the price is right, which makes me doubt its quality. Might just buy two bottles and run it at 12.5 mg a day to see how I respond.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards

Dr. Peds Growth Drops? Googled and found nothing. What is this?

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Believe he is sold out and no longer making anymore though

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about Sermorelin?

Any legit product by a reputable source?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the Hardcore Formulations MK? Available on Islandsupps and the price is right, which makes me doubt its quality. Might just buy two bottles and run it at 12.5 mg a day to see how I respond.
Yes that's the stuff i tried. I think it's crap personally. Gave me anxiety and borderline insomnia that's all. Got zero of the sides/benefits expected on MK677. BTW I opened up some of the caps to drop the dose to 6mg and found the powder had chunks of something through it. Looked like partially crushed grains. Can take a photo if you like. Whether or not it's MK I'm not sure as I haven't tried another brand yet but it definitely isn't pharmaceutical grade powder.

I've now gone on to buy a 1000mg of the research stuff on ebay. It comes with certificate of analysis reports for current batches on request and appears to be very high quality on paper. I'll be adding to 100ml everclear alcohol to give 10mg doses on a 1ml dropper. Will report back in my own log.

sespress

Awards
There's also CEM dunno if anyone had any sort of exp with that. Last I had was SS Labs and also got it on eBay. I think it was degraded but legitimate. Perhaps old or exposed to a lot of heat in transit. I got the normal sides. Hunger, Hands and Feet tingle, sleep like a dead dinosaur. However I'm taking twice the normal dose based on the MG/ML listed on the bottle, the normal amount did nothing to me, why I think it's either weak or degraded somehow.

Product was liquids and BLUE. very vividly so. Did a tripple take When I got it first. Very few things i could think of would make it blue if the powder is listed as off white...

Who knows I might be drinking some other random drug which is why I was going to try a new brand also.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
There's also CEM dunno if anyone had any sort of exp with that. Last I had was SS Labs and also got it on eBay. I think it was degraded but legitimate. Perhaps old or exposed to a lot of heat in transit. I got the normal sides. Hunger, Hands and Feet tingle, sleep like a dead dinosaur. However I'm taking twice the normal dose based on the MG/ML listed on the bottle, the normal amount did nothing to me, why I think it's either weak or degraded somehow.

Product was liquids and BLUE. very vividly so. Did a tripple take When I got it first. Very few things i could think of would make it blue if the powder is listed as off white...

Who knows I might be drinking some other random drug which is why I was going to try a new brand also.
I've used cem for 2 experiments and nothing but great experiences I'd trust them with some Mk

sespress

Awards
Thanks, you'll be the third person now to tell me that and not only from this forum. So that's starting to look like a good reputation. If it tastes totally different I'll have a good idea I had been given a bottle of blue coloring and rat piss, mixed with ground up tape worms, or whatever fake SARMS is made from. (Not really a SARM but you know what I mean lol)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, you'll be the third person now to tell me that and not only from this forum. So that's starting to look like a good reputation. If it tastes totally different I'll have a good idea I had been given a bottle of blue coloring and rat piss, mixed with ground up tape worms, or whatever fake SARMS is made from. (Not really a SARM but you know what I mean lol)
Lmfao I know what you mean bro my shot of Exemastane last night tasted like what you're describing , most hated part of cycling will be pct flavors haha

jmaplewood

Awards
Was thinking the same thing, also curious about their lgd. I posted this question a while back, but no responses.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
My MK677 arrived today. I hope this stuff is legit. My guinea pig is pretty keen to give it a go.
h ttps://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5700/29222107953_fb759fc526_z.jpg
h ttps://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8098/29848366755_4d1080d30d_z.jpg
Sorry my post count isn't high enough to post pics. If anyone wants to repost links without the gap h ttp be appreciated

jmaplewood

Awards
Yes that's the stuff i tried. I think it's crap personally. Gave me anxiety and borderline insomnia that's all. Got zero of the sides/benefits expected on MK677. BTW I opened up some of the caps to drop the dose to 6mg and found the powder had chunks of something through it. Looked like partially crushed grains. Can take a photo if you like. Whether or not it's MK I'm not sure as I haven't tried another brand yet but it definitely isn't pharmaceutical grade powder.

I've now gone on to buy a 1000mg of the research stuff on ebay. It comes with certificate of analysis reports for current batches on request and appears to be very high quality on paper. I'll be adding to 100ml everclear alcohol to give 10mg doses on a 1ml dropper. Will report back in my own log.
Interested to see how this works, link to your log?

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Using growth drops and the results are unreal, physically. Better recovery and my BF has stayed low while I've taken out 2-3 days of intense cardio. Dosing 20mg before bed

BTW I'm in PCT and my numbers are just as good as on cycle (osta). I'm mainly happy with my BF% staying low. Sitting at 185 about 10% BF, looking super lean and vascular

sespress

Awards
They all use chinese raws so..
Yes that's true but the quality (and maybe the realness ) of each batch...batch to batch might vary. Some might be spot on. Then next month total bunk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
Anabolics 12
Supplements 13
Supplements 8
Anabolics 14