superdrol or masteron

scarfacebling

Awards
If u had a cycle of superdrol and a cycle of masteron which would you chose? Goals being cutting (hardness and definition)along with a bump in strength sorry if this a bad question. I’m planning my next cycle and I'm not sure which one to end with and I have both.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I heard Masteron doesn't do much unless you are pretty low in Body Fat! I would go with the Superdrol!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I would go with masteron. Superdrol destroys your lipids. If you arent scared of the pin than use the real fuckin deal.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
unless you are competing AND already in the low bf percentages (talking like 6-8%) don't bother with masteron

BigSwede

Awards
Masteron is highly-specific; really only suited to contest-prep

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with the previous comments. Masteron, although most effective at low bf, will most definately help shred you up. It is 2-methylated insdead of 17aa, and it doesnt destroy your lipid profile, so I'd say the choice is clear. IMO, superdrol is only for those of us who dont have access to drugs like masteron. Var wouldn't be a bad option but IMO its not strong enough to use pre-contest, but Tren+Masteron+Var would make a killer combo....killer on the hairline as well :).

scarfacebling

Awards
I would go with masteron. Superdrol destroys your lipids. If you arent scared of the pin than use the real fuckin deal.
I am not scared to pin but the masteron my source has are tabs not sure how many milligrams i'll have to ask

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Ummmmm...I didn't know Masteron was available as an oral? Are you sure about this? Masteron= drostanolone propionate

BigSwede

Awards
I disagree with the previous comments. Masteron, although most effective at low bf, will most definately help shred you up. It is 2-methylated insdead of 17aa, and it doesnt destroy your lipid profile, so I'd say the choice is clear. IMO, superdrol is only for those of us who dont have access to drugs like masteron. Var wouldn't be a bad option but IMO its not strong enough to use pre-contest, but Tren+Masteron+Var would make a killer combo....killer on the hairline as well :).
Masteron is a strong androgen -- SD is a strong anabolic. It's an apples to oranges comparison. It's not common to use Masteron unless competing. It's a specific, niche androgen for contest prep. Sure, it will shred you, but will do nothing to add size. For cutting; I agree that you'd want an androgen, but Winny is a better choice for most.

scarfacebling

Awards
Anyone else know if masteron is available as a tab?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking around and I dont see it sourced anywhere....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
masteron does not have oral availability .. sounds like your source is a big fat liar

and boss K have you ever used masteron? .. it really doesn't seem to show any effects unless you are already at a low BF .. plus it is hard to find at a good price

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
do you think your source might have methyl dht? that may be what he has...
Dick

scarfacebling

Awards
do you think your source might have methyl dht? that may be what he has...
Dick
he has no idea a buddy of our buys tabs and what not in bulk from china and he just moved away and "gave" him all of his stuff as payment for a debt. So right now he has like 3 or 4 hundred pills he thinks are masteron. I dunno but im staying away i think he will be mad when i burst his bubble i would be pissed if i had that many tabs and didnt know what they were

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Can only be mad at himself for taking something he had no idea what it actually was for a debt.