Going on 14 weeks of Trest, debating another 4, anyone use for 15-20weeks?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So I've been on cycle for about 14 weeks rocking Trest as a base and using various orals. For the most part I used about 270 caps of 20mg trenavar (100-120 a day) and 10mg of superdrol. So far I'm going strong and feeling great. I did bloods precyxle and the only slightly high thing was my cholesterol.

I am almost done cutting but not where I want to be so I think I'm going to Crack another bottle open and use 48mg a day of dmz.

Anyone have experience running orals or transdermals this long. I saw one member say he finished 16 weeks of Trest at like 150-200mg and he was fine.

I'll probably do it regardless but I am interested to see what my fellow Bros have to say.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't risk that long of a shutdown. And have you by chance ran tests on your liver values since beginning?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your recovery is going to be FU-CKING HELL
He aint lying ^^^, running another methylated oral is going to be tough on your liver man. You may end up fine, but man I can't said Id ever put my body under that much stress. An unmethylated 16 week cycle is even too much lol. You're a trooper, good luck I just hope you don't regret it.

Killcure666

Awards
Damn! That is an insane cycle. I hope you have before and after pics.

Could you share with us your current stats and beginning stats?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sick .....That's the longest I've seen on this site.
No sides? The drugs are still working?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your biggest worry should be your liver and lipid levels. I can all but guarantee both are trashed right now. Tren and Trest are both especially hard on lipids and this cardiac health.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
If only ever do a 14 week cycle of injectables... Orals I'd limit to 6 max...

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
And I learned that the hard way from when I tried a 10 week oral cycle and failed.. Only got like 7 and a half

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I learned that the hard way from when I tried a 10 week oral cycle and failed.. Only got like 7 and a half
Agreed. I did 8 and felt okay but the Blooodwork was scary as hell. 6 max for me on methyls. A single mom-methyl I would still do 8 but not in a multiple stack anymore.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Mine was excessive so I should've expected it had 3 methyls and LGD but I bridged the methyls didn't do all 3 at once

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man i think being on this long you reach a point of dimished returns and the only thing your gonna get out of this is more sides if you continue... I would cycle off and do a full pct including some natty anabolics to continue your cut.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha definitely ****ing Loco. But the gains are flowing in full force. The past month more than ever which is why I want to keep going.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
This was me maybe a few weeks in. Was a bit depressed at the time.

This is me about a week ago. Needless to say the gains are still flowing, pee is clear. Feeling healthier than ever since I switched to having a lot more whole foods, including plants, fruits and really nailing my fibre intake to combat my cholesterol and doing Cardio. I really turned things around health wise and noticed maaaaassssivvvee changes.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
This was me maybe a few weeks in. Was a bit depressed at the time.

This is me about a week ago. Needless to say the gains are still flowing, pee is clear. Feeling healthier than ever since I switched to having a lot more whole foods, including plants, fruits and really nailing my fibre intake to combat my cholesterol and doing Cardio. I really turned things around health wise and noticed maaaaassssivvvee changes.
Hey you know your body better than anyone here bro but I highly suggest you at least get bloods done to see where your health is at. "Feeling" good doesn't necessarily mean everything is in check. And at 14 weeks of orals I am positive you can expect some very skewed blood results. But by all means keep going if you want to find out the hard way ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The longer the cycle the higher shbg and myostatin go and the worse liver values and overall health get. You're beating a dead horse! I say pct...

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
In the long run, I assure you it just won't be worth it. There will be more cycles down the road. PCT and recover all of your health markers.

With your newly aquired healthy lifestyle, and with continuing your training just as you did on cycle, you should be able to make further gains in your desire to lean up even more.

And don't forget that fasted cardio, it flat out works!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Any thoughts on what I should do with the additional 2 bottles of Trest. My reason for wanting to keep going is that my next cycle is going to be test/tren for about 15 weeks. So I feel like once that hits I'll have no use for the trest.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
That's definitely a ridiculous reason to continue. You need pct ASAP! Hold other bottles for later use.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Not to sound totally irresponsible, I have ensured I have been pounding the cycle supports to me.

On another note could Trest be used as a kicker to an injectable cycle?

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
The longer the cycle the higher shbg and myostatin go and the worse liver values and overall health get. You're beating a dead horse! I say pct...
Help this guy out PLEASE!!!!!!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Nice deep ass to the floor squats are a great kicker to a Cycle!!!!!

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Stupidity.

And he is a rep no less... I do not know what is scarier, that he thought running trest this long was safe or that someone who thinks running trest this long is safe is going to be pushing product and giving out cycle advice to other, more inexperienced lifters.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Wow. Stupidity.

And he is a rep no less... I do not know what is scarier, that he thought running trest this long was safe or that someone who thinks running trest this long is safe is going to be pushing product and giving out cycle advice to other, more inexperienced lifters.
HMMMM?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Wow. Stupidity.

Awesome post less than 100 posts no picture no nothing guy XD welcome to AM

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Wow how old are you? I wrote that cause a thought he was a little harsh with you. Know I will be contacting BPS about you. Thanks Frank

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Wow how old are you? I wrote that cause a thought he was a little harsh with you. Know I will be contacting BPS about you. Thanks Frank
Was agreeing with you?? Hostility overload!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to sound totally irresponsible, I have ensured I have been pounding the cycle supports to me.

On another note could Trest be used as a kicker to an injectable cycle?
I've heard people having bad reaction to test and trest combined

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I've heard people having bad reaction to test and trest combined
Yah I think I've heard that as well. It's a shame. I enjoy the product but even as a TD I can find it a bit annoying to have to worry about sweating too much or my girlfriend getting too close.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That's why I had the idea of using it as a kicker. By the time the test would be in effect I'd be coming off Trest

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You've already gotten your answers. Not sure why you're asking for more. No one logical is going to tell you this is a good idea.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You've already gotten your answers. Not sure why you're asking for more. No one logical is going to tell you this is a good idea.
Well I guess at this point I'm just wondering what I would do with the Trest if stopped my cycle, like how I may be able to incorporate it into a real inject cycle. But perhaps there's no good way except for just dropping the test for a bit.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could always save it for your next oral cycle, you're body is going to hate you if you don't.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess at this point I'm just wondering what I would do with the Trest if stopped my cycle, like how I may be able to incorporate it into a real inject cycle. But perhaps there's no good way except for just dropping the test for a bit.
Start a thread about using Test and Trest together. I've seen it done a bunch of times and the gains can be tremendous. Side-effects can happen but they can also be controlled.

In theory, I think Trest could be a great kicker to an injectable cycle. It is very fast-acting and the gains seem to level off as time goes on. This may be perfect for the first few weeks of a Test E cycle.

I've never personally combined the two compounds. I believe Gutterpump has....

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Blood work trumps all. If your liver values come back in normal ranges go for it. I have a feeling your ldl and hdl is horrible lol. I have done two oral only cycles going past 12 weeks. Was it worth it not really, my liver was perfectly fine by the blood work. liver hepatotoxicity is blown out of proportion by people who haven't run orals for that long and people who haven't and are just parroting **** they hear and read on the forums. Funny thing is tren causes liver damage and trashes your lipids but you don't see the keyboard warriors screaming murder when people run it for 12 weeks or more

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Save those bottles for PWO Trest for your first injectable cycle, for God's sake please lol. I'm doing that right now and it's awesome. Also agree test and trest are synergistic. Definitely experienced that even since adding 25mg pre and 25mg post workout.

Oh, and get your markers checked. Please.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only way to tell for sure is to get blood work done

Get lipids and liver checked

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start a thread about using Test and Trest together. I've seen it done a bunch of times and the gains can be tremendous. Side-effects can happen but they can also be controlled.

In theory, I think Trest could be a great kicker to an injectable cycle. It is very fast-acting and the gains seem to level off as time goes on. This may be perfect for the first few weeks of a Test E cycle.

I've never personally combined the two compounds. I believe Gutterpump has....
Yup! But I was only running test at TRT levels, and was using injectable trest ace, not the oral. Much stronger.. I ran it for 3 months (trest ace), kinda long. Ran it at 350mg/week, tapered up to 500mg, gyno came on, tapered back down and added nolva/prami and was g2g.

This winter I'm combining trest/tren/mast though. Oooooohhhhh yeahhhhhh!!!!