Do I have Gyno or chest fat from genetics?

seansayin

Awards
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right section but I'm wondering if what I have is gyno.. I've never paid attention to my chest but I just randomly started looking at my chest after having a conversation with my coworkers about gyno and whatnot. I'm beginning to think I have minor gyno...

I have cycled Halodrol 3 times in the past with proper PCT, but I've never had any tingles, itching, or lumps. It just looks kinda puffy imo...
Please refrain from trolling me lol

All input appreciated!

20160909_195447.jpg_thumb.png
20160909_195451_001.jpg_thumb.png

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you feel a hard lump/disk below each nipple?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You have a normal looking chest from the pics. It's hard to know without actually feeling for a lump. You may have a little prepubescent gyno but it's nothing to be concerned over from what I can see. Don't over analyze yourself, it's a slippery slope.

seansayin

Awards
You have a normal looking chest from the pics. It's hard to know without actually feeling for a lump. You may have a little prepubescent gyno but it's nothing to be concerned over from what I can see. Don't over analyze yourself, it's a slippery slope.

I have no lump underneath.. It's puffy isnt it? I've been debating on whether dropping body fat would lose the puffiness..
Im honestly kinda afraid of running halodrol again just for the simple fact it might get worse? cause I still have a few bottles on hand lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no lump my man, like I said I've never felt any of the typical symptoms of gyno I guess.
Then the chances of you having gyno are extremely slim. I'd say it's just chest fat since you don't have any lumps

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your input man! Very much appreciated!
No problem, if you feel your nipples start to get super tender or sensitive for whatever reason, then you should get some blood work done asap. But if you aren't having any gyno symptoms then you're fine man, just cut some body fat if it bothers you.

seansayin

Awards
No problem, if you feel your nipples start to get super tender or sensitive for whatever reason, then you should get some blood work done asap. But if you aren't having any gyno symptoms then you're fine man, just cut some body fat if it bothers you.
Bloodwork as in checking estrogen levels? Just clarifying lol

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look like gyno at all. Looks pretty normal. If you want a more defined chest, you just have to cut a little:)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the "do i have gyno" boobie pics. If you have to ask then no, it's not gyno. You will know when it is.

seansayin

Awards
Lol I was getting paranoid seeing that roundness underneath my nipple... It looks like it gets puffy some days, paranoia made me hop on here to ask :27:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I was getting paranoid seeing that roundness underneath my nipple... It looks like it gets puffy some days, paranoia made me hop on here to ask :27:
Gyno is painful when it starts to set in and you will get lumps under your nips. Nips getting a little puffy is normal but if you start to get shooting pains or they get extremely sensitive then it's time to start preventative measures

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gyno is painful when it starts to set in and you will get lumps under your nips. Nips getting a little puffy is normal but if you start to get shooting pains or they get extremely sensitive then it's time to start preventative measures
I've noticed when you run an AI after some time it'll get kind of sensitive if you have gyno. I guess because your starving the gyno of estrogen?

seansayin

Awards
I've noticed when you run an AI after some time it'll get kind of sensitive if you have gyno. I guess because your starving the gyno of estrogen?
Lol damn that sounds painful... "Starving the gyno of estrogen." oh my

seansayin

Awards
I guess it may be cause I just have some pretty high body fat.. Hopefully the puffiness eventually goes away... Maybe.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess it may be cause I just have some pretty high body fat.. Hopefully the puffiness eventually goes away... Maybe.
It should, chest fat is difficult for me to get rid of

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's water/fat. Mostly water right around the nipple. The fat will be predominantly marbleized around the entire pectoral muscle.

Gyno would start to deform the nipple when it gets bad. Early stages will leave you with a lump under the nipple that can usually only be felt rather than seen. More developed stages start to deform the nipple and cause an exaggerated cone shape to form. Gyno is just fat forming due to estrogen receptors binding with estrogen.

So AI's and dropping body fat reduce those types of things.

seansayin

Awards
It's water/fat. Mostly water right around the nipple. The fat will be predominantly marbleized around the entire pectoral muscle.

Gyno would start to deform the nipple when it gets bad. Early stages will leave you with a lump under the nipple that can usually only be felt rather than seen. More developed stages start to deform the nipple and cause an exaggerated cone shape to form. Gyno is just fat forming due to estrogen receptors binding with estrogen.

So AI's and dropping body fat reduce those types of things.

Hm, so you do see the puffiness under the right nipple in the picture then?
Would the puffiness come back post AI? Its just the puffiness had me worried tbh, some days like after a meal the puffiness is more apparent than other times lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That puffiness may be the start of gyno but as you said, your nipples aren't sensitive so I'm 95% sure that's not gyno and it's just fat that's accumulated in that area. Gyno makes your nipples super sensitive to the point where wearing a shirt can hurt, or if you already have it, it's a round lump or disk under your nipples.

I couldn't tell you if it'll come back or not? It probably will go away when you cut your bf% down enough

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
If you call that "pretty high body fat", you should see me after my last winter-bulk :)
You look great bro. Keep lifting and gaining, and you'll be huge some day:)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see an excessive amount of body fat. What you need is about 10-15lbs of additional lean mass (intracellular).

That'll stretch that nipple fat out so hard that it won't look "puffy" or soft anymore!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see an excessive amount of body fat. What you need is about 10-15lbs of additional lean mass (intracellular).

That'll stretch that nipple fat out so hard that it won't look "puffy" or soft anymore!
Lol don't we all

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just imagine 10lbs of pure steak, then imagine getting to apply that volume wherever on your frame. It's a lot.

For what it is worth, from year to year, I added 2lbs of mass to each thigh in one 12 month period. This gave me exactly 1" in diameter to each thigh.

10 solid lbs, sheesh. I could have 18" arms, 47" chest and 27" thighs with that much additional mass.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just imagine 10lbs of pure steak, then imagine getting to apply that volume wherever on your frame. It's a lot.

For what it is worth, from year to year, I added 2lbs of mass to each thigh in one 12 month period. This gave me exactly 1" in diameter to each thigh.
I've literally doubled my starting body weight and am now a lower body fat so I know what you're saying. Damn good gains though!

sgtmonkeyz

Awards
u dont have gyno bro, u just have puffy nipples.. i have it too even when im shredded .....not much you can do!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've literally doubled my starting body weight and am now a lower body fat so I know what you're saying. Damn good gains though!
I'm up 25lbs on this cycle I'm on and I've only added like 3/4 of an inch to my arms :( idk where all the weight is going but it's sad lol not seeing the weight as much as the scale says is on me

seansayin

Awards
If you call that "pretty high body fat", you should see me after my last winter-bulk :)
You look great bro. Keep lifting and gaining, and you'll be huge some day:)

u dont have gyno bro, u just have puffy nipples.. i have it too even when im shredded .....not much you can do!
Thanks for all the input guys! was getting pretty paranoid there lol Ill continue trying to make some gains this winter! Much appreciate!!

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Well let me change my opinion. I had like little things under my nipple and had forever always thought it was just glands. Went to doc today, f*cking gyno. My chest has zero puffiness around the nips. You never no and can't tell by looking go see a doc. I know it's not the answer you wanted but I didn't want gyno so it's even I guess.

seansayin

Awards
Well let me change my opinion. I had like little things under my nipple and had forever always thought it was just glands. Went to doc today, f*cking gyno. My chest has zero puffiness around the nips. You never no and can't tell by looking go see a doc. I know it's not the answer you wanted but I didn't want gyno so it's even I guess.
Lmao well damn. What did "little things" feel or look like?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
So my chest has no lump or hang or anything like that looks completely normal. I can feel like sack almost maybe just a little larger than a piece of rice, kinda squishy. I've had it since I hit puberty and isn't related to any cycle I ran but always thought it was just a gland(guys have glands under their nipples just like females). Asked the doc off handed today, she's felt it and was like yup that's gyno. Now u have to get a hormonal panel tomorrow and hopefully it's low so I can get some test.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got true gyno imo and need glandular excision. If you can feel the lump, it's like an iceberg.. the mass is pretty freakin big. A pea sized lump will come out like a golf ball you would be surprised how they hide. I can tell by the "pinch" in the nipple you have pulling from glandular adhesion.

I'd get removed now, will be cheaper, easier and faster recovery.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Small to mod gyno you can not feel a lump, nor sensitivity unless you are flared.

Now, if it doesn't physically or mentally bother you, just leave it. If you are going to use anabolics, odds are it will grow.

To many people responding need to spend some time with a plastic surgeon to learn.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The tail of the gland can hide and stretch into the axilla region and the actual gland can adhere to the chest muscle tissue almost contouring the chest making it seem like muscle which is why the actual gland is far larger once removed.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In your last picture, the rounded nature of your nipple region and chest mass in addition to lateral protrusion of tissue indicates you have unwanted chest fat. Now whether that fat is easily burned from diet or stubborn will depend on if the surgeon would use smart Lipo to remove it. I'd pay for it if deciding to get the glands out, well well worth it. No point in doing half, the end result will be much better if you let the surgeon do the full masterpiece if that makes sense.

Your chest could be drastically enhanced with surgery if you have the money requiring you to limit AI use in the future making for healthier cycles.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Having had both the lipectomy and excision on both sides (with revision even) I absolutely have to agree with critical bench.

Your chest looks like all the old photos of me I can find topless before I ever cycled. It doesn't look bad really; TONS of guys look like that from puberty alone. But you do have some and it will need to be protected during future cycles. Personally I'd wait on the surgery unless it gets worse. I got to where it became obvious even in a shirt and I got uncomfortable in my own skin, so it was worth the 6 bands to me. Feel free to PM me if you want any more info privately.

seansayin

Awards
In your last picture, the rounded nature of your nipple region and chest mass in addition to lateral protrusion of tissue indicates you have unwanted chest fat. Now whether that fat is easily burned from diet or stubborn will depend on if the surgeon would use smart Lipo to remove it. I'd pay for it if deciding to get the glands out, well well worth it. No point in doing half, the end result will be much better if you let the surgeon do the full masterpiece if that makes sense.

Your chest could be drastically enhanced with surgery if you have the money requiring you to limit AI use in the future making for healthier cycles.

Hm, you provided quite the information there, thanks for your input! Ill look into it some more.. :33::33:

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My gyno always comes and goes. When I'm on cycle with aromatising androgens, I always get soft, lumpy tissue under my left nipple which cannot be seen in most cases but felt. High doses of AI shrinks it significantly.

When off, and test is within physiological range, it all but disappears. Totally manageable and usually I can see it coming from miles off.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My gyno always comes and goes. When I'm on cycle with aromatising androgens, I always get soft, lumpy tissue under my left nipple which cannot be seen in most cases but felt. High doses of AI shrinks it significantly.

When off, and test is within physiological range, it all but disappears. Totally manageable and usually I can see it coming from miles off.
Mine definitely would swell on cycle, then relax off cycle, and excess AI usage would control this some but combined with orals my lipids were not recovering well in off time. And it was never truly going away obviously, just shrinking and swelling in response to the hormonal environment presented.

seansayin

Awards
Screenshot_20160920-015732.png

Looking back on some photos, it seems like I've always had it but never noticed... Looks like my cycling days are over lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, just take less Test. I hardly ever run test higher than a couple hundred mg/wk.

Mood may not be as good but man when I did contest prep, I only ran EQ, Tren and Mast alone but in sparing doses. All three together added up to like 500mg/wk, with most of it being Mast.

I felt fine. A little edgy, sure. But sleep was good and I got dry.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 140500

Looking back on some photos, it seems like I've always had it but never noticed... Looks like my cycling days are over lol
I wouldn't let that stop you from cycling. You look fine man. Most people look fine with a little gyno; almost half of men have a small tad from puberty and have no idea. But cycling also isn't necessary, so there's that.

Right now fam, friends, chicks, nobody at a pool is even going to notice. There gonna think you look pretty in shape. But if you go back on, don't let your e2 or prolactin get high, and avoid high risk compounds like trest, lmg, strong wet compounds or big doses of wet compounds. Or run ralox during. That's how I see it.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 140500

the only problem I can see at these picks, is that your beard hasn't quite evolved :) he he.
you look good. No worries.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try some inhibit p or some anastrozol.
both effect how puffy my nips are..