Disproportional loss of gains?

D

drake117

Awards
Ok. so i did what i'll call my first cycle (more accurately i tried out all sorts of steroids for six months at conservative doses). i finished up a little over a month ago. I expected to lose some of the weight gain seeing as how i had put on 30 pounds. I have lost about ten of it and i am sure some of it was fat and water weight. some is most likely muscle though.

The point is that i haven't noticed much loss in muscle mass on my upper body. Some in my chest but mostly in my legs. Throughout the cycle some pants became unwearable :fing02: , but now fit again. However some older shirts that i cant wear now still don't fit. Have any of you guys noticed disproportional weight loss after a cycle?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Being on gear just amplifies how your body would respond naturally.
It could simply mean that you lose mass on legs before anywhere else irrelevant to steroids

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe you put on a significant amount of muscle on your legs in comparison to everywhere else, so you noticed it because your legs gained a lot and now you lost some?

D

drake117

Awards
Being on gear just amplifies how your body would respond naturally.
It could simply mean that you lose mass on legs before anywhere else irrelevant to steroids
Thanks I have always had small legs so that would be logical.

D

drake117

Awards
Maybe you put on a significant amount of muscle on your legs in comparison to everywhere else, so you noticed it because your legs gained a lot and now you lost some?
I did put on over an inch for sure so it could be. Its crazy how different our bodies are. I hold almost no fat in my face or arms but I do in my legs and over my center abs.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
If it matters, I find myself that I have to do legs twice a week to keep up with the rest of the body. Either on or off cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your legs are also a large muscle group so there's more room for them grow, and also to shrink lol