Mental effects of Sarms?

Sieg

Awards
Hi, was wondering if you guys could share your experience if you ran any of these: S-4, MK-2866, LGD, RAD.
Read that S-4 increases mood and libido(even motivation/energy?!) for some people which would be exactly what I'am looking for.

Any of the other compounds have similar effects or maybe even negative, like anxiety and depression?

Thanks for your input!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I can only speak to LGD... You don't feel "on" at all, I had 0 mental/emotional sides. I did however experience some lethargy, but this was my own fault because I didn't use a test base like dermacrine.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have taken ostapure by blackstone labs and it gave me the worst panic attacks Ive ever had. I used to have to pull over to the side of the road, now not to scare you away because I am convinced there wasn't ostarine (mk2866) in there. I only made it till about 8 days in and I couldn't take it anymore. When you're done taking any of the sarms you brought up there will be some degree of suppression so make sure to run a real PCT. Anxiety/depression are very possible if you don't, especially if you run up to 8 weeks.

Sieg

Awards
I have taken ostapure by blackstone labs and it gave me the worst panic attacks Ive ever had. I used to have to pull over to the side of the road, now not to scare you away because I am convinced there wasn't ostarine (mk2866) in there. I only made it till about 8 days in and I couldn't take it anymore. When you're done taking any of the sarms you brought up there will be some degree of suppression so make sure to run a real PCT. Anxiety/depression are very possible if you don't, especially if you run up to 8 weeks.
Oh that doesn''t sound good, thanks for the info.
I'am kinda prone to depression and anxiety.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said though I don't think I can find anyone else who has experienced those symptoms, but I have found several other people that thought the product ostapure wasn't actually ostarine.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Combination of BSL PCT IV and OL Ostarine with Dermacrine: Felt normal (which = great, gotta love clean eating and great sleep), gained strength during a ~-750kcal Cut. 8 weeks at 22-25mg. Can't wait til the next Cut - loved MK-2866/GTx-024

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Yeah man I'm on ostarine now you don't feel on cycle or anything crazy.