New sarm??

ryder760

ryder760

Awards
I purchased a bottle of XLG by precision research and started my first cycle of sarms (or anything) 5 days ago. Guy behind the counter at the local supplement store told me they were lgd 4033 but upon further research I've found out I purchased lgd 3303. 3303 not 4033. There's research done on lgd 3303 but I'm unable to find someone who has ran a full cycle. I was told to run 10mg twice a day (10am/10pm) and have been doing that for 5 days. I have gained 4+ lbs in the process and dropped body fat but have strange side affects. I don't feel super pumped up in the gym (I'm still able to get a full workout) but I don't feel like hulk lol. Another side affect is extra soreness. My body stays extra sore longer. I feel like I might be psyching myself out since it's my first cycle ever. Starting today I cut the dosage to 10mg once daily. Depending on how I feel I might come off of sarms all together or potentially bump the dosage back up. I'll keep you posted if anyone follows

Night hog

Banned
Awards
Just looked it up because I never heard of it. It's a sarm used to treat osteoporosis.

You might need a test base such as dermacrine or 4 andro to combat those lethargic sides.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I purchased a bottle of XLG by precision research and started my first cycle of sarms (or anything) 5 days ago. Guy behind the counter at the local supplement store told me they were lgd 4033 but upon further research I've found out I purchased lgd 3303. 3303 not 4033. There's research done on lgd 3303 but I'm unable to find someone who has ran a full cycle. I was told to run 10mg twice a day (10am/10pm) and have been doing that for 5 days. I have gained 4+ lbs in the process and dropped body fat but have strange side affects. I don't feel super pumped up in the gym (I'm still able to get a full workout) but I don't feel like hulk lol. Another side affect is extra soreness. My body stays extra sore longer. I feel like I might be psyching myself out since it's my first cycle ever. Starting today I cut the dosage to 10mg once daily. Depending on how I feel I might come off of sarms all together or potentially bump the dosage back up. I'll keep you posted if anyone follows
your half life on this is less as compared to 4033-
4033 is 20-24
3033 is no more than 6 hours

studies were done using 1 mg per day- where did this person come up with the above protocol; 10 mg twice a day?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4033 is 20-24

studies were done using 1 mg per day- where did this person come up with the above protocol; 10 mg twice a day?
So the Sarm is a POS then? A 6 hour half life means your using it 4 times a day. .25mg 4 times a day just to keep yourself stable. Am I reading that correctly?

ryder760

ryder760

Awards
Just looked it up because I never heard of it. It's a sarm used to treat osteoporosis.

You might need a test base such as dermacrine or 4 andro to combat those lethargic sides.
I've heard test bases help with lethargy, any suggestions? Send specific companies in pm if you don't mind?

ryder760

ryder760

Awards
So the Sarm is a POS then? A 6 hour half life means your using it 4 times a day. .25mg 4 times a day just to keep yourself stable. Am I reading that correctly?
I also read somewhere that 11 mg per 80kg a day matches test production

ryder760

ryder760

Awards
4033 is 20-24

I couldn't tell you... he recommended 10 mg once a day to a buddy of mine who is smaller and younger than me, I think he's full of it... not sure what to do next though, keep the cycle running at 10/20mg a day or just invest in 4033. 60x10mg capsules for $120. Don't want to just toss it out but the fact that nobody knows exactly what it does scares me.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I couldn't tell you... he recommended 10 mg once a day to a buddy of mine who is smaller and younger than me, I think he's full of it... not sure what to do next though, keep the cycle running at 10/20mg a day or just invest in 4033. 60x10mg capsules for $120. Don't want to just toss it out but the fact that nobody knows exactly what it does scares me.
Be the test dummy lol just start super low and ramp up. Make sure you're watching how your body reacts too. A short half like like that means that if something does come up it would be out of your system in a relatively short time

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I know what you mean bro and sometimes broscience starts sounding like science itself. get bloods done if you can and if you use it, start small always can ramp up if you choose too.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bloods! I forgot to mention that but those are super important.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6hr half life
12hr to clear fully

Hence the split dosing

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6hr half life
12hr to clear fully

Hence the split dosing
Right but if you wait the full 12 hours you're going from having 100%-0 back to 100%. Wouldn't it be better to just dose 4 times that way you always have at least 50% in your body, wouldn't it be easier on your body?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard test bases help with lethargy, any suggestions? Send specific companies in pm if you don't mind?
Super-DHEA by Olympus UK is your best bet. It's on sale for 40% off

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Your first mistake is that you took advice from "a guy at the supplement store". Who knows what the hell is in that bottle he sold you man you are risking your health and basically being a test dummy... I would throw the stuff in the garbage and get some quality lgd from a legit source.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Your first mistake is that you took advice from "a guy at the supplement store". Who knows what the hell is in that bottle he sold you man you are risking your health and basically being a test dummy... I would throw the stuff in the garbage and get some quality lgd from a legit source.
especially when the lit behind the science was using 1 mg, not 20 a day and also removed the reproduction glands from the rats prior to the dose being administered.

I love new products but when they hit the market like this, it should put up a flag.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clear your inbox please. Thank you.
All you do is pm people saying you have this or that, you never post on this forum other wise. I'm not even sure if you can randomly pm people saying you have SARMs and PHs for sale, I think that goes against forum rules.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Right but if you wait the full 12 hours you're going from having 100%-0 back to 100%. Wouldn't it be better to just dose 4 times that way you always have at least 50% in your body, wouldn't it be easier on your body?
That's not quite how it works. First, the (plasma) half-life of a particular compound will vary from person to person depending on metabolism and overall health (liver/kidneys etc.) Second, if a compound has a 6 hour half-life, that means at 1 half-life (6 hours) there is ~ 50% left in the bloodstream. After 2 half-lives (12 hrs.), there should be ~ 25% left in the bloodstream. After 3 half-lives (18 hrs.), there should be ~ 12.5% left in the blood stream. Etc. Etc. It is generally assumed that 5 half-lives is the best guess for almost complete elimination from the bloodstream.

Of course, when a drug has been fully eliminated from the bloodstream, it does not mean that the effects of the compound cease to exist. Depending on the compound in question, it may have bonded with a specific protein or receptor and biological functions may take place over a period of time. Depending on the action of the compound itself, it may induce a certain "state" that if left alone may take the body days to balance out after. If the compound in question inhibited a certain protein or enzyme, the body would then have to manufacture a new one in place of it. The process does not reach full circle immediately.

There is definitely something to be said for maintaining stable blood levels of whatever it is you are taking. For a SARM with a 6 hr. half-life you could dose 2 or 3 times per day. Either would work just fine. Consider that there is something to be said for drug accumulation within the body, as we add more and more doses. Meaning, there is always some of the old dose left over when we add subsequent doses thereafter.

For example, if we were to take 10mg of the above-mentioned SARM (with a suggested 6 hr. half-life) every 12 hours (2x per day) we would be left with the following blood plasma levels (approximation).....

After 12 hours (2 doses), we would have 12.5mg in the blood stream.
After 24 hours (3 doses), we would have 13.125mg in the blood stream.
After 36 hours (4 doses), we would have 13.28mg in the blood stream.
After 48 hours (5 doses), we would have 13.32mg in the bloodstream.
After 60 hours (6 doses), we would have 13.33mg in the blood stream.

As you can see, it doesn't take long for steady plasma levels to be reached with 2x daily dosing.

I have attached a little graph for entertainment value. The top line indicates hour intervals. The numbers (10) on the left indicate doses of 10mg every 12 hours.

Attachments

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Just some advice - don't buy drugs from your local supplement store with the expectation that the guy selling them knows what he's selling you, let alone talking about

RocLife

Awards
Hey what was the final outcome of your cycle? I’m 1 week into a cycle now and see some visible muscle gains and +3 lbs. I’m stacking with enduralean pre-workout and so far so good. Just curious what your final cycle results were. Thx.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's not quite how it works. First, the (plasma) half-life of a particular compound will vary from person to person depending on metabolism and overall health (liver/kidneys etc.) Second, if a compound has a 6 hour half-life, that means at 1 half-life (6 hours) there is ~ 50% left in the bloodstream. After 2 half-lives (12 hrs.), there should be ~ 25% left in the bloodstream. After 3 half-lives (18 hrs.), there should be ~ 12.5% left in the blood stream. Etc. Etc. It is generally assumed that 5 half-lives is the best guess for almost complete elimination from the bloodstream.

Of course, when a drug has been fully eliminated from the bloodstream, it does not mean that the effects of the compound cease to exist. Depending on the compound in question, it may have bonded with a specific protein or receptor and biological functions may take place over a period of time. Depending on the action of the compound itself, it may induce a certain "state" that if left alone may take the body days to balance out after. If the compound in question inhibited a certain protein or enzyme, the body would then have to manufacture a new one in place of it. The process does not reach full circle immediately.

There is definitely something to be said for maintaining stable blood levels of whatever it is you are taking. For a SARM with a 6 hr. half-life you could dose 2 or 3 times per day. Either would work just fine. Consider that there is something to be said for drug accumulation within the body, as we add more and more doses. Meaning, there is always some of the old dose left over when we add subsequent doses thereafter.

For example, if we were to take 10mg of the above-mentioned SARM (with a suggested 6 hr. half-life) every 12 hours (2x per day) we would be left with the following blood plasma levels (approximation).....

After 12 hours (2 doses), we would have 12.5mg in the blood stream.
After 24 hours (3 doses), we would have 13.125mg in the blood stream.
After 36 hours (4 doses), we would have 13.28mg in the blood stream.
After 48 hours (5 doses), we would have 13.32mg in the bloodstream.
After 60 hours (6 doses), we would have 13.33mg in the blood stream.

As you can see, it doesn't take long for steady plasma levels to be reached with 2x daily dosing.

I have attached a little graph for entertainment value. The top line indicates hour intervals. The numbers (10) on the left indicate doses of 10mg every 12 hours.
Finally, someone that understands half life. Not sure why this is such a hard concept for people to grasp.