Hulk Mode. Gettin huge on my first cycle

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Hey Guys so I'm new to AnabolicMinds and to kick it off I want to log my First AAS cycle. So first I'll Start with my stats

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 205
BF: 12-14%
6 Years of steady lifting experience

Now For the workout and diet. My workout will be as follows. Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Legs/Shoulders, Chest/Back, Legs, Shoulders/Arms. My Diet will be Protein: 400G, Carbs: 300G, Fat: 100G For around 3700 cal a day.

Now for the good part, my cycle.
DMZ-30mg/day week1-4
Test E 440mg ew week 1-8
Test E 500mg ew week 9-12
Winstrol 50mg ed week 9-12
HCG 250iu e4d week 1-12
Exmastane 12.5mg e2d week 1-12
CO-Q10 200mg ed week1-12
RYR 1.2G ed week 1-12
Cel Cycle Assist ed week 1-12
Cel Tudca ed week 1-12
SuperLaxo week 9-12

PCT: week14-19:

Clomid- 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolva- 20/20/10/10/5
AlphaMax XT
Sns reduce xt
Super Laxo
Cel Tudca
Cel cycle assist
Phosphatidic Acid
P6 PM
Sustain Alpha

I'll go in more detial on actual training and diet as the cycle begins. I'll also try to do before and after pics and measurements at the end. I'm making this to stay accountable and get advice. Please don't come on here and comment unless you have something possitive or helpful to say. Buckle boys and girls the ride is about to begin

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Oh and for pre-workout I got Angel Dust Extreme ;) Let the Gains Begin

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Subbed. Wanna see if that how well that winny shreds you up! Got some I'm waiting to use

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
So your doing a 12 week Test cycle with a DMZ kickstart? That's a hefty dose of DMZ and Winstrol for a new user. You should start with literally half of those doses each. The Test dose is fine.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
No clue on DMZ, but Winstrol dose is fine bro.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Subbbbbbbedeeed ! AM this is my butler he gets my weights for me then he racks my weights for me I'm letting him run the same cycle as me so he can pick up the weights I need to use . please be nice to him

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
FireTitan smith_69 lifted67 habajaba bloodnthunder get in here gents

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Here's my pre-cycle blood work

WBC 5.8 3.4-10.8 x10E3/uL 01

RBC 5.03 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL 01

Hemoglobin 15.5 12.6-17.7 g/dL 01

Hematocrit 45.2 37.5-51.0 % 01

MCV 90 79-97 fL 01

MCH 30.8 26.6-33.0 pg 01

MCHC 34.3 31.5-35.7 g/dL 01

RDW 12.9 12.3-15.4 % 01

Platelets 180 150-379 x10E3/uL 01

Neutrophils 57 % 01

Lymphs 34 % 01

Monocytes 7 % 01

Eos 1 % 01

Basos 1 % 01

Neutrophils (Absolute) 3.4 1.4-7.0 x10E3/uL 01

Lymphs (Absolute) 2.0 0.7-3.1 x10E3/uL 01

Monocytes(Absolute) 0.4 0.1-0.9 x10E3/uL 01

Eos (Absolute) 0.1 0.0-0.4 x10E3/uL 01

Baso (Absolute) 0.0 0.0-0.2 x10E3/uL 01

Immature Granulocytes 0 % 01

Immature Grans (Abs) 0.0 0.0-0.1 x10E3/uL 01

Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)

Glucose, Serum 97 65-99 mg/dL 01

BUN 26 HIGH 6-20 mg/dL 01

Creatinine, Serum 1.27 0.76-1.27 mg/dL 01

eGFR If NonAfricn Am 80 >59 mL/min/1.73 01

eGFR If Africn Am 92 >59 mL/min/1.73 01

BUN/Creatinine Ratio 20 HIGH 8-19 01

Sodium, Serum 142 134-144 mmol/L 01

Potassium, Serum 4.9 3.5-5.2 mmol/L 01

Chloride, Serum 103 97-108 mmol/L 01

Carbon Dioxide, Total 28 18-29 mmol/L 01

Calcium, Serum 9.7 8.7-10.2 mg/dL 01

Protein, Total, Serum 6.9 6.0-8.5 g/dL 01

Albumin, Serum 4.7 3.5-5.5 g/dL 01

Globulin, Total 2.2 1.5-4.5 g/dL 01

A/G Ratio 2.1 1.1-2.5 01

Bilirubin, Total 0.4 0.0-1.2 mg/dL 01

Alkaline Phosphatase, S 97 39-117 IU/L 01

AST (SGOT) 49 HIGH 0-40 IU/L 01

ALT (SGPT) 73 HIGH 0-44 IU/L 01

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 411 348-1197 ng/dL 01

Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males
up to 40 years old.

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 3.5 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, Serum
FSH 2.6 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol
Estradiol 19.7 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Brandinooooo why do you think I should cut the doses. Ive heard your first cycle is the best so I want to make the most of it plus I have all my on cycle support for liver, cholesterol and B/P support. But if you have a good reason to cut the doses your advice is welcome.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
pretty interesting- subbed

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo why do you think I should cut the doses. Ive heard your first cycle is the best so I want to make the most of it plus I have all my on cycle support for liver, cholesterol and B/P support. But if you have a good reason to cut the doses your advice is welcome.
Just incase you have a bad reaction or your body doesn't agree with one, the side effects would be minimal. You do have plenty of support supps though.

It kinda goes along with taking 1 ph/aas for your first time so you can judge how your body reacts. But good luck and I'll be checking in on ya.

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Brandinooooo I get what you're saying and appreciate the advice. But I'm going to stick with what I got. Hopefully, you won't have to say I told you so ;)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo why you hating on the gainz homie lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with Brandinooooo on this one, but you are going to do what you want to do. I think you'll be fine but there's always that slim chance.

xGetxLeanX

Awards
This is a strong first cycle but hey, you've got it planned out well and you've got bloods. I think you should be fine

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
We're still not sure about winstrol it's basically test with dmz kickstart you guys think that's too much?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We're still not sure about winstrol it's basically test with dmz kickstart you guys think that's too much?
No I think that's fine, more so just the winstrol in my opinion. Im running DMZ and Msten at 50mg/day (think it's underdosed but still) for my kickstart.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
No I think that's fine, more so just the winstrol in my opinion. Im running DMZ and Msten at 50mg/day (think it's underdosed but still) for my kickstart.
Fucc it were just hungry for gains haha

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30mg a day of dmz is not a crazy dose unless OP edited it

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Ya thats what I found when I researched it. It's what made me chose that dose

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus that's a lot lol. Subbed
From a gear perspective, I didn't think so. He is basically running test w/ a kick start and a kicker at the end. All the other stuff just goes without saying.. a bunch of supporting supplements and pharmaceuticals.
PrimalInstinc - I'd recommend starting with less carbs initially and tapering up as you go. The gains will be leaner and more solid if you gradually increase your calories. The difference in calories is subtle but the effect can be dramatic. I'd recommend starting at 200kcals over maintenance initially and increasing the calories a little each week. This avoids unnecessary development of insulin resistance, which can bring your gains to a screeching halt.The same should be said about progressive resistance training too. Track your lifts to some degree and make sure you are adding poundage each week.

Being at 12-14% BF, I think there should be an active plan to keep insulin sensitivity high while still eating a surplus. If you were 6-7% BF, I'd say have no discrimination in your appetite. But as it stands, this BF level is on the margin where insulin resistance becomes a real threat to gains. There are several methods to increase insulin sensitivity - just research a bit on the web to get some ideas/supps to go with this plan.

For the record, I don't think this is too much as a first cycle. DMZ doesn't aromatize and test is as simple as it gets. The doses aren't crazy either.

I like this. It's what I'd call a moderate approach. You will still have to bust tail to get results on this and your health should easily stay intact.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
From a gear perspective, I didn't think so. He is basically running test w/ a kick start and a kicker at the end. All the other stuff just goes without saying.. a bunch of supporting supplements and pharmaceuticals.
PrimalInstinc - I'd recommend starting with less carbs initially and tapering up as you go. The gains will be leaner and more solid if you gradually increase your calories. The difference in calories is subtle but the effect can be dramatic. I'd recommend starting at 200kcals over maintenance initially and increasing the calories a little each week. This avoids unnecessary development of insulin resistance, which can bring your gains to a screeching halt.The same should be said about progressive resistance training too. Track your lifts to some degree and make sure you are adding poundage each week.

Being at 12-14% BF, I think there should be an active plan to keep insulin sensitivity high while still eating a surplus. There are several methods to do this - just research a bit on the web to get some ideas/supps to go with this plan.

For the record, I don't think this is too much as a first cycle. DMZ doesn't aromatize and test is as simple as it gets. The doses aren't crazy either.

I like this. It's what I'd call a moderate approach. You will still have to bust tail to get results on this and your health should easily stay intact.
Thank you that's what I'm saying lol we were planning this for about a year now so definitely think it's simple enough ; great advise on the carbs will follow through with it as well

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo I get what you're saying and appreciate the advice. But I'm going to stick with what I got. Hopefully, you won't have to say I told you so ;)
I'd prefer you did lol. That would mean it all went well. :yup:

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards

Being at 12-14% BF, I think there should be an active plan to keep insulin sensitivity high while still eating a surplus. If you were 6-7% BF, I'd say have no discrimination in your appetite. But as it stands, this BF level is on the margin where insulin resistance becomes a real threat to gains. There are several methods to increase insulin sensitivity - just research a bit on the web to get some ideas/supps to go with this plan.

To be honest I was planning on doing something like this. Start with my Kcal a lil lower and work my way up to around 4200kcal. I really appriciate the advice I'm going to def impliment what you said into my cycle.

Fat2Strong

Awards
I think the cycle looks good outside of the HCG the whole way through.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the cycle looks good outside of the HCG the whole way through.
And with that, I would add that sometimes HCG can cause more sides. I think 250iu E4D to keep the testes doing something. That said, I've never seen such a mild cycle shut someone down permanently with a one and done kinda situation, especially their first cycle.

If keeping fertility and making sure his normal production comes back around is paramount, then I'd say he ought to consider having the HCG in their at the very least at the end of the cycle (in much higher doses).

To the OP, the point of HCG is not to sustain normal testosterone levels but to avoid suppression or total shutdown to begin with, so less is more and be sure to try to least amount possible to avoid additional sides, which are usually related to estrogen production). HCG cannot sustain you - the body will desensitize to LH in higher doses for prolonged periods of time. What we're trying to do with HCG is to keep the inertia going on test production so that natural start up is easier. It isn't a permanent solution because it still has a negative feedback loop with the HPTA.

Try to crank a car w/ old, thick oil, in the cold, and with a weak battery - you might find it takes a while. Running HCG before PCT is like having a car w/ fresh, thin oil and a fresh battery, rolling down a hill in warm weather- it is so easy to crank the engine that you don't even have to use the ignition (if it's a manual transmission vehicle). The car has enough inertia and so little resistance that the inertia built up can easily transfer itself into the ignition and fire the engine.

Same with the HPTA system. HCG builds inertia in the testes so that the Clomid can easily pick up where the HCG lets off.

HCG appears to be dose-dependent on how much Test is ends up producing. That doesn't mean that higher doses is better - because higher doses can actually set up your SERMs for failure if you are desensitized. I prefer taking 3-5 large doses of HCG the last week or two of test clearing the system. The point here is two-fold - to keep test levels very high initially (much higher than what a SERM can produce for us) but let it taper down gradually to something manageable for the SERMs. This has to be done in a pretty short window though because too much for too long might desensitize. There is a happy middle ground, I believe, where you can get maximum anabolic effects, minimum muscle/strength loss, and still make it easier for PCT to work well.

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Well I was going to run HCG week 2-week12 at 250iu e4d but your saying run a higher dose in the 2 weeks between my cycle and pct?

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
fueledpassion I mean based off what I found through research they said everything you said but just keep the dose low and run the second week through till the end of the cycle. I heard you can desensitize to it at 500 e4d for 12 weeks thats why i went with 250 e4d for 11 weeks.

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
There is a happy middle ground, I believe, where you can get maximum anabolic effects, minimum muscle/strength loss, and still make it easier for PCT to work well.
I like happy middle ground with maximum anabolic effects and minimum muscle/strength loss

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might pick up some HCG, but I haven't done enough research on it to really decide what I'd have to run it at etc.

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
The only thing I am nervous about is that my Aromasin, Nolva, and Clomid are research chemicals. Should i go with generic RX pills of these instead

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The only thing I am nervous about is that my Aromasin, Nolva, and Clomid are research chemicals. Should i go with generic RX pills of these instead
If you have access then I would. Better safe then sorry. You don't want to have a gyno flare up and only then find out your aromasin and/or nolva is either under dosed or bunk.

If it's from a reputable place then it would be good to have some Rx on hand just in case, maybe like 2 weeks worth of Rx stuff in case your RC stuff is bunk. Gives you enough time to order more Rx and get it there.

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
From everything I've read and researched they are a "reliable" Rx but there is some ppl who say they sell CC# but I just use a prepaid visa. I got my HCG from them it should be here soon so I'll do a prego test on that to see if thats legit.

PrimalInstinc

PrimalInstinc

Awards
Its to bad we cant ask about sources on here just in terms of ppls experience with them but I can understand why its a rule

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From everything I've read and researched they are a "reliable" Rx but there is some ppl who say they sell CC# but I just use a prepaid visa. I got my HCG from them it should be here soon so I'll do a prego test on that to see if thats legit.
I recommend using Western Union. Your bank information would be in the clear as the deep blue sky if you buy pharmacy grade products this way.

Running HCG the way you initially planned is perfectly fine. Just realize that sometimes it causes additional estrogen sides and water retention. Not always, but sometimes.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fueledpassion I mean based off what I found through research they said everything you said but just keep the dose low and run the second week through till the end of the cycle. I heard you can desensitize to it at 500 e4d for 12 weeks thats why i went with 250 e4d for 11 weeks.
I doubt 500 E4D would desensitize. But 250 would work just as well. If you were trying to create a sharp increase in testicular activity, you'd need to dose in the 1000's of iu's at least 2-3 times.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It'll be a good dose, I wouldn't go over 30mg/day because it seems like there's diminishing returns past that.
Are you sure you're not mixing the dosages up with msten? Msten is usually 20-30mg a day while dmz is ran well into 40-60mg (some guys even do 80mg)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you sure you're not mixing the dosages up with msten? Msten is usually 20-30mg a day while dmz is ran well into 40-60mg (some guys even do 80mg)
**** yeah I mixed them up. My bad on that one.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Lmao now it makes sense I was wondering wtf they're talking about 30mgs seems like the beginning dose lol never seen anyone run it under 20

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
bighulksmash Supplement Logs 582