Anyone use tren low dose?

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
Im thinking about adding it at 150 a week to this.
16weeks primo 750 wk
16 weeks test enanthate 300 wk

1 - 12 tren acetate 150 mg wk

I really like the effects of tren on my physique and would like some opinions. I dont get insomnia until about 350mg.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I was also interested in low dose of tren with test for a future lean bulk, i was thinking more along the lines of 200mg per week of Tren E due to longer ester, how would you go about dosing ace, due to it having shorter half life than enanthate ester e.g. most dose it EOD or even daily in some cases but then you will end up being a pin cushion.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
I was going to do 50mg injections m w f. I used it this way with 350 mg a week and I got improved sleep over the weekend.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
Currently working my way up to 1g of test a week with 200-300mg of tren e.
I find with some tren in the mix my diet is much easier to do, seems like food just gets processed so fast. I feel tren has some slight fat mitigation effects too

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meh I'd leave it out, legit primo will outpower it at that dose imo

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
anyone use injectable tren with a combo of the trendione / trenavar oral version.

e.g. 200mg Tren E per week with 60-90mg trenavar per day.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
anyone use injectable tren with a combo of the trendione / trenavar oral version.

I dont see why you'd do that. If you want more sudden results then just use the short ester version.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards

Tren acetate has reasonable oral bioava liability. Im not sure about enanthate though. If you were looking for a way to jump start the cycle without more injections. I want to say its around 30 40% absorbed orally.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Tren acetate has reasonable oral bioava liability. Im not sure about enanthate though. If you were looking for a way to jump start the cycle without more injections. I want to say its around 30 40% absorbed orally.
Where did you get that info? That's fairly high and if that's true more people would take it orally.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
When you say orally do you mean it gets absorbed sublingual or through the same standard process as other orals.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
It will survive first pass liver metabolism at a rate sutible for oral dosing. The actual percentages have never been tested in humans. Everything is anecdotal. However, this anecdotal evidence is very widespread.

I have taken tren acetate orally before. 100 mg a day induces strong weight gain, strength increases and a hindering of flexibility I only experience with tren and trest. I would rate the oral efficiency of tren acetate above transdermal tren acetate.

Goodvibes, I disagree. There is a stubbornness in the steroid communities. Suggestions of different routes of administration are usually met with accusations of being needle shy. I highly recommend trying tren acetate orally. You probably wont find a definitive answer online. Only a nod that it is possible. If youve taken primo tablets and injectable, Id say the ratio is similiar if not a bit better.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Tren you don't need much for an effective dose. I always prefer enanth, I can feel it kicking within 2 weeks.

200-300mg Max with minimal sides, if you're not seeing results then you're nutrition is effed.

Leaveit

Awards
I was running Tren ACE 500mg per week.. Just bumped it up to 700mg...No sides whatsoever.. Fat is melting. Diet in check. I've only been on the tren for 3 weeks and my strength shot up .. Bench is already up 50 lbs.. i don't recommend these doses if your new to tren ... I've ran trenevar, Trenazone, and dienolone in the past...

Tren is a luck of the Draw. Some people get **** sides. Others do not. Im one of the lucky ones that do not get any sides.... knock on wood

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
OP, I've used that exact dose of tren during a purely cutting cycle with T3 to lose fat without catabolizing muscle. It worked very well, fat and ONLY fat melted away very quickly, I had no sides and actually felt great and super energized probably from the T3. I have no idea how this dose would if you're trying to bulk, I was not trying to gain ANY muscle just keep all of what I had for a specific reason. I was also taking 300-350mg of test a week btw.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
OP, I've used that exact dose of tren during a purely cutting cycle with T3 to lose fat without catabolizing muscle. It worked very well, fat and ONLY fat melted away very quickly, I had no sides and actually felt great and super energized probably from the T3. I have no idea how this dose would if you're trying to bulk, I was not trying to gain ANY muscle just keep all of what I had for a specific reason. I was also taking 300-350mg of test a week btw.
What dose of T3.?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With Tren Ace 150mg/week was the lowest I found effective. 100mg gave me sides with no real benefits.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
What dose of T3.?
I started very low (50-75mcg) and worked my way up to as high as 150mcg briefly, this might have been a bit high, I think the sweet spot for me was 100-125mcg. At this does with the anabolics, I had little to no muscle loss and did not go completely flat as long as I was getting enough carbs. Unlike anabolics, I tapered back down when coming off. I have had bloods done since and my thyroid function is completely normal, slightly high T3 and low end of range for TSH, just like it was before I cycled. Also worth noting that I used pharma T3 (cytomel) not RC stuff that is hard to dose (it's in mcgs) and might be underdosed, so bear that I mind when I talk about my doses, you may or may not have to use higher if you go the RC route.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
Uprightrows, I was actually planning to do the same thing. I decided to go a different route and save the tren for spring.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I started very low (50-75mcg) and worked my way up to as high as 150mcg briefly, this might have been a bit high, I think the sweet spot for me was 100-125mcg. At this does with the anabolics, I had little to no muscle loss and did not go completely flat as long as I was getting enough carbs. Unlike anabolics, I tapered back down when coming off. I have had bloods done since and my thyroid function is completely normal, slightly high T3 and low end of range for TSH, just like it was before I cycled. Also worth noting that I used pharma T3 (cytomel) not RC stuff that is hard to dose (it's in mcgs) and might be underdosed, so bear that I mind when I talk about my doses, you may or may not have to use higher if you go the RC route.
Holy crap, 50mcg is not low to start out on t3. If your t3 is legit 15 or 20 will make you toasty warm starting off.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not meaning to hijack. Why use T3?

How about T2? Was going to add it to my cut. 150mcg x 2 daily.

(Liquid Labs T2 3,5)
Dosing says 200-300 day not to exceed 400.

Not sure of T3 but do know at higher doses it will suppress unlike in most studies with T2 having no effect on T3,T4

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, 50mcg is not low to start out on t3. If your t3 is legit 15 or 20 will make you toasty warm starting off.
I thought same, i was finding 25mcg a good starting dose and maxed out at 50mcg, would not see a need to go all the way up to 100mcg+ i was using pharma grade T3 however.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Not meaning to hijack. Why use T3?

How about T2? Was going to add it to my cut. 150mcg x 2 daily.

(Liquid Labs T2 3,5)
Dosing says 200-300 day not to exceed 400.

Not sure of T3 but do know at higher doses it will suppress unlike in most studies with T2 having no effect on T3,T4
Isn't 3,5 T2, a bunk product, i have used both and found T3 to be effective whilst not having much of a benefit from T2 even at 600mcg per day.

snowwolf

snowwolf

Awards
I thought same, i was finding 25mcg a good starting dose and maxed out at 50mcg, would not see a need to go all the way up to 100mcg+ i was using pharma grade T3 however.
Exactly. 50 is around where people stop. Some competitors go up to 75'ish but id never condone it. At 15mcg my temp raises, at 25 i am around 100 degrees in body temp. If its real, its real lol

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Exactly. 50 is around where people stop. Some competitors go up to 75'ish but id never condone it. At 15mcg my temp raises, at 25 i am around 100 degrees in body temp. If its real, its real lol
Yup I was going to say 15 is a good starting point. Not 50!!!

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. 50 is around where people stop. Some competitors go up to 75'ish but id never condone it. At 15mcg my temp raises, at 25 i am around 100 degrees in body temp. If its real, its real lo
Quote Originally Posted by uprightrows View Post
Holy crap, 50mcg is not low to start out on t3. If your t3 is legit 15 or 20 will make you toasty warm starting off.l
I'm pretty sure what I was using was cytomel so pharma grade there. I agree it was a high dose, my first cycle I started at 12.5mcg, and actually felt substantially worse, cold in the morning and sluggish. I upped it to 25 and felt kind of normal but a little down, 50 effects were noticeable.

I was describing my 2nd cycle, when I started at 50, (I might have done a day or two at 25) and went up to 125mcg, but mostly stayed at 100, fat melted off very quickly, very noticeable changes in the mirror daily, only sides were high body temp, rapid heart rate and constant thirst and hunger. I tried 150mcg once but gave that up real quick, serious cardiac sides, very high and sometimes irregular heart rate, feeling dizzy, totally did not feel safe training and did not do so. Others have told me that is a high dose, but I honestly felt pretty good on 100, its possible what I had was under dosed, but it definitely was not bunk. I also don't know how or why someone would underdose cytomel pills (they looked like other cytomel pills I've seen), T3 is pretty cheap, it is worth noting I got the same stuff for both cycles from the same guy IRL. Also, I have high thyroid function to begin with my 'natty' temp is 99 and my TSH has always been extremely low and my T3 very high when I'm not on the exogenous stuff, so maybe it took more to get to a replacement dose for me? Although I highly doubt I would need 2x what a normal person would max out at.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
^^ Sorry, I tried to merge two different quotes from snowwolf and screwed it up, if people are confused read further up the forum.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
^^ Sorry, I tried to merge two different quotes from snowwolf and screwed it up, if people are confused read further up the forum.
I'm with you on the doses. I've used the cytomel, the underground 50/50s, and chinese powder. Although I almost never use t3 without an anabolic; at 100 mcg, I can make progress in the gym. At 150 and the weights don't increase. At 50 mcg and below, I can almost forget I'm talking them.

Tylerfife71

Tylerfife71

Banned
Awards
Yessir

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Here is a great video with a comprehensive overview of the king trenbolone!
[video=youtube;9iwr55kN8Bc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iwr55kN8Bc[/video]

POWERSHARK

POWERSHARK

Awards
I was on tren over a year most of the time on 50mg eod. Its nothing drastic but keeps you looking way way better than just a simple cruise. I also kept up with bloodwork i still have all my records lipds i checked through my insurance test and e2 levels private md. I never have had any significant issues if it didnt make me act kookoo id stay on year round lol

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was on tren over a year most of the time on 50mg eod. Its nothing drastic but keeps you looking way way better than just a simple cruise. I also kept up with bloodwork i still have all my records lipds i checked through my insurance test and e2 levels private md. I never have had any significant issues if it didnt make me act kookoo id stay on year round lol
trenavar oral ph to trenbolone or tren injected EOD?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah never got my hands on injectable tren ,just have taken trenavr PH

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
It's easy to find just do a little research. You will find it.