Dermacrine Rash

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I got a nasty ass rash where I've been applying dermacrine for the last 15 wks.. It started a week ago and I've been applying the TD on my legs now, but the rash still won't go away on my chest... Has anyone else experienced this? I've got some mometasone I've been using and take Benadryl to sleep, but it's still kickin... Any suggestions?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hi,

you have been using derm for 15 weeks??

should have been 4-5 with a break in between, but 15 weeks and by the above it looks like your still using it-

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
hi,

you have been using derm for 15 weeks??

should have been 4-5 with a break in between, but 15 weeks and by the above it looks like your still using it-
Yeah.. Actually 12... My total cycle is 15. I guess I overlooked that one. Any suggestions?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
discontinue use, if it doesn't go away see a doc. best of luck

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I started applying it to my legs and don't have a rash there. Think I should still discontinue?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Alpha1agreda FireTitan

I would have stopped weeks ago. Derm shouldn't have caused this (you would have started to see something within the first week or two) and you could be having a reaction to something. start thinking about everything you have taken including food bro.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Alpha1agreda FireTitan

I would have stopped weeks ago. Derm shouldn't have caused this (you would have started to see something within the first week or two) and you could be having a reaction to something. start thinking about everything you have taken including food bro.
Well this rash started when I switched nicotine patch brands.. I was using generic patches to quit chewing and then started using Nicoderm CQ... I got a rash within a couple days on my arms then it spread to where I was applying the Derm...

I just started back with the generic brand today. Hopefully it starts to go away. I'll discontinue the Derm in the meantime... Sucks cause I'm finally over my LGD lethargy!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well this rash started when I switched nicotine patch brands.. I was using generic patches to quit chewing and then started using Nicoderm CQ... I got a rash within a couple days on my arms then it spread to where I was applying the Derm...

I just started back with the generic brand today. Hopefully it starts to go away. I'll discontinue the Derm in the meantime... Sucks cause I'm finally over my LGD lethargy!!!
congrats on the smoking break up bro but def take a break with derm. give your body a chance to recoop

as far as the patches, I know friends of mine who had rashes from those as well, which at times forced them to put them on the hip or lower back above the pant line or on the quad.

keep us posted and again good job on the smoking

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the smoking break up bro but def take a break with derm. give your body a chance to recoop

as far as the patches, I know friends of mine who had rashes from those as well, which at times forced them to put them on the hip or lower back above the pant line or on the quad.

keep us posted and again good job on the smoking
It was actually chew I quit... Which is a B1TCH from a nicotine dependency perspective... I was at a can a day, and had a lip in most of the day. They say 1 can is equivalent to 3.5 packs of cigs. So I'm happy I finally got this sh1t under control.

I've gotten leukoplakia on my gums in the past and decided to quit before I ran MK677.

Yeah man I hate to dc the Derm!!! Solid product!!! I'm gonna give it a rest though to heal up. Thanks for your help

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My bad I just saw this, thanks smith_69 for the shout,
Looks like they got you squared away thou definitely drop derm for 4-6 weeks minimum in my opinion , monitor how you fee and keep us posted .

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I got a nasty ass rash where I've been applying dermacrine for the last 15 wks.. It started a week ago and I've been applying the TD on my legs now, but the rash still won't go away on my chest... Has anyone else experienced this? I've got some mometasone I've been using and take Benadryl to sleep, but it's still kickin... Any suggestions?
Shoot another thing I just noticed, one time I took Benadryl and a antibiotic while I was sick and I broke out all over my body with a rash, turns out I had Mano and it didn't mix wel with those too, could be worth it to get checked out by a doc bro

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I wanna stay away from my dr till after my pct. I think I'm due for bloods and don't want my ph/AAS use to get on my medical record. I'm gonna monitor this and see if it goes away with switching the patch.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Way to long .. I woulda recommended 8 weeks max maybe

but stop taking it all together .. dont just change sites of location and start applying it elsewhere .. its going into your system no matter where you apply.

And i do believe if you stop after a week or so will go away .. go to pharmacy and pick up hibicus or speak to a doc

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Way to long .. I woulda recommended 8 weeks max maybe

but stop taking it all together .. dont just change sites of location and start applying it elsewhere .. its going into your system no matter where you apply.

And i do believe if you stop after a week or so will go away .. go to pharmacy and pick up hibicus or speak to a doc
Thanks guys!! Idk how I missed the dosing length.. I guess I'm on so much sh1t with my cycle I overlooked dermacrine cause it's so innocuous

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!! Idk how I missed the dosing length.. I guess I'm on so much sh1t with my cycle I overlooked dermacrine cause it's so innocuous
no worries, i did old TD bps laxogenin and burst out in less then a week .. so it might not be a length of cycle maybe something else .. but cant tell .. but when i stopped .. cleared up in 3-5 days, so hopefully will for you too.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
no problem bro- at least you know now, anything else, just ask and keep us posted

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
As a (former) long time Copenhagen user: Best way I found to quit was to buy a few more cans along with the same amount of Non-Tobacco Dip. Mix 2 cans at 75% Cope and 25% NTD. Then do 2 cans of 50/50, then two of 75% NTD 25% Copenhagen. By the end I was off completely.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
As a (former) long time Copenhagen user: Best way I found to quit was to buy a few more cans along with the same amount of Non-Tobacco Dip. Mix 2 cans at 75% Cope and 25% NTD. Then do 2 cans of 50/50, then two of 75% NTD 25% Copenhagen. By the end I was off completely.
Yeah I'm a Copenhagen guy myself. I've been off for around 3 wks now.. Just stepped down to the 14mg patch.

For a couple months before I quit, I got those pouches and kept re dipping the same pouch till I wasn't getting much nicotine.. Then would change it out. Seemed to work. I used to smoke and smoked heavily for over 10yrs before I quit. It seems harder for me to quit chew though. But I got this.

Mister_T_

Awards
Not sure if anyone else experiences a slight heat rash from being in the sun after using Derm but I do and its not very pleasant.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if anyone else experiences a slight heat rash from being in the sun after using Derm but I do and its not very pleasant.
Yeah all the TDs say to avoid direct exposure to sunlight. I've been on TDs since June so I'm pale as hell.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I switched nicotine patch brands and the rash is already clearing up this morning.. So it wasn't the Dermacrine.

I'm almost done with my LGD cycle and was going to run Laxogenin (Dermastrnght UL) through PCT.. I actually had planned on starting it on Monday... If I'm cleared up by then, should I go ahead and run the DSTD as planned, or wait a little longer? I've got 2 bottles I was gonna run back to back...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yesterday I switched nicotine patch brands and the rash is already clearing up this morning.. So it wasn't the Dermacrine.

I'm almost done with my LGD cycle and was going to run Laxogenin (Dermastrnght UL) through PCT.. I actually had planned on starting it on Monday... If I'm cleared up by then, should I go ahead and run the DSTD as planned, or wait a little longer? I've got 2 bottles I was gonna run back to back...
wait to be sure a day or two more- just keep an eye on it and glad it wasn't the Derm and that you have an idea what caused it