cycle vs conception

gunman

gunman

Awards
hi all. am new on this forum. bu i have problem that needs clearance.
situation gives me happiness and a lot of worry same time. 6 weeks ago i've completed a regular cycle, and 2 weeks ago my wife said she's pregnant. of course this is awesome, and i am happy, but i realised that the conception time can match with my cycle time. i am worried. how dangerous can it be for baby?? can it give any side effects?
do the professionals that are on cycles all the time, have kids?
question mostly for experts team. thank you

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not wearing a raincoat when you're on cycle? Yikes. Ejaculate very easily transmits the active metabolites from the drugs you're taking. Do not be surprised if your woman begins to sprout a five o'clock shadow or a "clenis". The baby, if male, may be more muscular than normal and have an unusually small coin purse due to shrunken/underdeveloped testicles. If female, it too, like your woman, may display facial hair growth. You can also expect the female baby to emit a deep, guttural growl or wail as opposed to a high-pitched scream upon emergence from the womb. Do not be shocked by this, it is due to the voice deepening effect.
Best regards.....

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's fine. If I decide to ever have kids I want to be on all sorts of anabolics in hopes that he will become a famous gymnast.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Not wearing a raincoat when you're on cycle? Yikes. Ejaculate very easily transmits the active metabolites from the drugs you're taking. Do not be surprised if your woman begins to sprout a five o'clock shadow or a "clenis". The baby, if male, may be more muscular than normal and have an unusually small coin purse due to shrunken/underdeveloped testicles. If female, it too, like your woman, may display facial hair growth. You can also expect the female baby to emit a deep, guttural growl or wail as opposed to a high-pitched scream upon emergence from the womb. Do not be shocked by this, it is due to the voice deepening effect.
Best regards.....
LOL.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're good dude - congrats!

Your life will never be the same.

gunman

gunman

Awards
any other opinion? maybe something positive? still waiting

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
You're fine, man. This is all in good humor but no worries. So long as she wasn't on anything you're gtg. Congratulations! Get ready for your life to move faster than it ever has. Mine little angel is going to be 10 in December. I don't know where the time went.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
While I am not an expert, I think you will be OK. Good luck man, I have a 7-month old baby and it's definitely a life-changing experience. All the best to you and your wife.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
BTW, brothers, way to keep it courteous, kind, and classy. This is why this forum is the GOAT.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is indeed the best group!