Better Bulker: LGD vs Spartan Mass

X

xGetxLeanX

Awards
So I'm looking to start a non methyl, bulking cycle. Trying to decide between LGD and Spartan Mass. Which do you think would be more effective at adding size? Also, which would be better in terms of potential side effects? LGD is hard to source or know that it is legit. And Spartan Mass is relatively new though the reviews so far look pretty good

Thoughts?

Thanks guys!

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for Spartan Mass having never tried it but I have tried LGD and I got a solid 9-10lbs out of that, whilst also leaning out pretty well. Did 4/4/4/4/4/8/8/8 whilst on a 40P/25C/35F diet. Kept all 9ish pounds after PCT too so they were/are definitely solid gains and not just water and glycogen retention.

EDIT-
I ran it with BPS Dermacrine as a Test Base and the only sides I got were acne (which I'm prone too) and the usual testicle softening, nothing a good PCT couldn't fix though.

X

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Thanks for the reply! I wonder how much the Dermcrine played in the weight gain process... But nonetheless thanks for the response

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply! I wonder how much the Dermcrine played in the weight gain process... But nonetheless thanks for the response
Solo Dermacrine would produce very little, if at all any, muscle gain or muscle size as it's just DHEA and Preg. It's a standard Test Base and acts as testostetone whilst your body's own production is suppressed, as it is whilst on a cycle of LGD. It's used to stave off the lethargy, libido and low mood side effects that come from compounds like LGD

X

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Appreciate the explanation. I'm pretty unfamiliar with that product though I know guys use it as a "test base" for the reasons you explained. Just wasn't sure about how it would effect muscle gain.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LGd for sure if you are eating enough

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just realize that Spartan Mass contains compounds that have been studied for about 50 years, while LGD is an experimental compound not even out of Phase III trials yet. You are playing serious long term health Guinea Pig with LGD.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Just realize that Spartan Mass contains compounds that have been studied for about 50 years, while LGD is an experimental compound not even out of Phase III trials yet. You are playing serious long term health Guinea Pig with LGD.
Agreed, LGD is still in it's early days and we don't yet know of the long term effects. BUT, it was created for a reason and to help people with certain health problems. Most trials that I've read, and I myself, have had positive results from using LGD. As long as you're safe by using proper dosages, implimenting a good On Cycle Support and PCT eating right, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and training smart of course.
A basic McDonalds is probably more damaging to somebody's health than a proper 8 week cycle of LGD.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Agreed, LGD is still in it's early days and we don't yet know of the long term effects. BUT, it was created for a reason and to help people with certain health problems. Most trials that I've read, and I myself, have had positive results from using LGD. As long as you're safe by using proper dosages, implimenting a good On Cycle Support and PCT eating right, drinking enough water, getting enough sleep and training smart of course.
A basic McDonalds is probably more damaging to somebody's health than a proper 8 week cycle of LGD.
Vioxx was created for a reason too :D I don't disagree with what you said, I have massive amounts of LGD I plan on using too - but I think it should be pointed out - too many people think these are *as* safe as 2-Step DHEAs - and we just don't know.

X

xGetxLeanX

Awards
Yeah LGD was created for medical purposes, correct? I'm just not a huge fan of the effects on prostate/hairline with compounds in Spartan Mass. Not that it's "really bad" or anything but I like to play it on the safe side.

Like you said Old Guy, this is a new compound that doesn't have a lot of info out there

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Vioxx was created for a reason too :D I don't disagree with what you said, I have massive amounts of LGD I plan on using too - but I think it should be pointed out - too many people think these are *as* safe as 2-Step DHEAs - and we just don't know.
Oh definitely! Everybody who ventures out into these "outer market" compounds needs to really research into them before running them. PH's, AAS's and SARM's are serious drugs that cannot be taken lightly.