No pct?!

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got a buddy who is a littler older then me, very smart, but can be pretty ignorant. He's taking dermatrest and super elite from Olympus labs and he's absolutely convinced he needs no pct what so ever. Gave me some bull**** on how they work together blah blah and it's no big deal.. How does one get convinced of this? What should I tell him to convince him otherwise?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a buddy who is a littler older then me, very smart, but can be pretty ignorant. He's taking dermatrest and super elite from Olympus labs and he's absolutely convinced he needs no pct what so ever. Gave me some bull**** on how they work together blah blah and it's no big deal.. How does one get convinced of this? What should I tell him to convince him otherwise?
Tell him to enjoy his new :boobies: and enjoy saving money on birth control since he will likely have infertility and erectile dis function issues. No joke.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Like seriously.... I don't know how he has done research and still convinced he's fine? No where ever have I read no pct is ok..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly if he didn't believe you after the first time I'd just let him screw himself over. People like that piss me off.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ignorance is bliss... until you grow tata's

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Might take him longer to recover but he'll be fine. I'm assuming he's not taking an AI so he might get some gyno though

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep us updated op I want to know when he finally recovers

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Something I've learned from this very forum: you can't save em all. People have to do things their own way sometimes, for better or worse. You did your part as a friend.

JellyJesus

JellyJesus

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm just going to convince the dude to get on these forums. I mostly lurk, but just the shear amount of knowledge I've gained from rarely posting and the occasional forum check is nuts. He will figure it out quickly himself that way. Or I can just make fun of his tater tots when the finally form.