Best Prohormone for Strength

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to put something together for prob around Christmas time. I ran 1andro, epi andro, and 11-kt before. Also Lgd before that on a solo cycle. I liked epiandro especially preworkout def helped my strength a lot 1-andro worked good for me too but I'm maybe looking for something a little stronger or maybe consider running it at a higher dose this time than 330 mg. Any suggestions? Focused primarily on strength and if I could burn some fat as well.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super DMZ 2.0 ^

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention some experience with dmz by alpha lab technologies and I felt different but it didn't do much for me it was weird I upped calories carbs and everything and always train intensely got a lot more out of sarms maybe it wasn't what it said it was.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how many mg were you taking?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any brands you've run recently that are good and still around?
I'm running the brand stated above but it feels underdosed to me. Other then that I don't have too much experience with the two considering the previous version I used is no longer on the market.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tr3st and Dermatr3st are still available at a few retailers. Also, Sup3r 2 is still around and may be worth a shot. I haven't tried it though. I think Nutriverse has all OL UK stuff 20% of atm.

Wreckosaurus

Awards
Warrior labz still has dmz and msten. I've been thinking to try it but I haven't seen any reviews yet. The last two msten I bought were bunk, I wish I knew someone that's used warrior.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I must say that I Norandro from IML causes a fair amount of water retention due to glycogen storage. Correct me if I'm wrong tho but I think it's the reason I can get a few more reps out then normal before I feel fatigued and tired.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah, dermatrest. Not a PH of course but a potent step-up from the andros if thats what you want.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must say that I Norandro from IML causes a fair amount of water retention due to glycogen storage. Correct me if I'm wrong tho but I think it's the reason I can get a few more reps out then normal before I feel fatigued and tired.
What are you running the Norandro at?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
4 caps a day from IML. I'll check how much that actually is when I get home.

Edit had the dose written down, 280mg/day split in 2 doses.

Last edited:
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, good to hear. I'm going to be incorporating norandro into my next run just trying to gather more info on it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice, good to hear. I'm going to be incorporating norandro into my next run just trying to gather more info on it.
I can't tell if it's really doing anything aside from making me fill with water. I figure the glycogen storage is a good bonus when coupling it with strong prohormones and/or test

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the brand stated above but it feels underdosed to me. Other then that I don't have too much experience with the two considering the previous version I used is no longer on the market.
Yeah it had an effect on me but nothing as far as gains most def underdosed or something else completely because it's my only time trying it. Took it about 6 weeks just gave me some side effects, after like 4 weeks through in Radarine and strength went up a lot but i don't think it was that dmz.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Warrior labz still has dmz and msten. I've been thinking to try it but I haven't seen any reviews yet. The last two msten I bought were bunk, I wish I knew someone that's used warrior.
Yeah me too wish I could trust alpha lab or something that actually has come consensus behind it.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Tr3st and Dermatr3st are still available at a few retailers. Also, Sup3r 2 is still around and may be worth a shot. I haven't tried it though. I think Nutriverse has all OL UK stuff 20% of atm.
Yeah plus they got an extra 5% off coupon code too. 2-andro id be interested in too just haven't seen that much on it.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
What dosages and cycle length typically for superdrol 4 weeks? Could go with SD, msten, halo, pmag I think I can get one of these.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dosages and cycle length typically for superdrol 4 weeks? Could go with SD, msten, halo, pmag I think I can get one of these.
SD is extremely potent, liver toxic, and heavy on side effects. I would have suggest having several successful methylated cycles under you belt before going this route. 20-30 mg for 4 weeks is reasonable.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
SD is extremely potent, liver toxic, and heavy on side effects. I would have suggest having several successful methylated cycles under you belt before going this route. 20-30 mg for 4 weeks is reasonable.
Yeah I know maybe I'll hold off for a little. 2-3 down the line. What do you think about pmag or halo.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I know maybe I'll hold off for a little. 2-3 down the line. What do you think about pmag or halo.
Halo is awesome. Never tried pmag. It's not as universally loved as halo but still popular.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is halo as good as it was before the 2014 ph ban? I never got around to using it but I heard it was amazing stuff

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is halo as good as it was before the 2014 ph ban? I never got around to using it but I heard it was amazing stuff
Actual Halo is always good. Don't get it confused with a DHEA derivative sold in the US under the trademarked name of Halodrol.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol? DMZ?

Stay away from trest
Yea why stay away from Trest? Right now it is hands down the strongest compound available as far as PH/DS go.

DermaTrest runs great solo, be run as a 'Test' base, or thrown in a cycle ini small doses (caps) PWO.

The only issue with TREST, and I am guessing why M.I.D. is advising to stay away from it, is that the compound is a 19-Nor, which means that aromatization is likely ( estrogen sides)and need to run an AI on cycle just in case the levy breaks.

Also tif running a 19-nor compound such as Trest you sould really pay attention to what what you are gong to stack it with.

Example: Max LMG should not be run during the same cycle, unless you have run each solo and really have an great intuition and understanding of your body and are able to anticipate when the aromatization is getting out of hand.

Strongest Compounds Today in no particular order

Trest
M Sten
Dymethazine
Mithras
Triumphialus
Boladiol

I left max lmg off, never had experience wth it. If you did and think is better than what i listed that is fine. I have read too many cycle reviews of people putting on obscene amounts of water weight (bloat while taking) and that is really not for me.

So anyway.... M.I.D. was I correct with your reasoning for cautioning against using trest?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Actual Halo is always good. Don't get it confused with a DHEA derivative sold in the US under the trademarked name of Halodrol.
What would you recommend running halo at in thinking 50/50/75/75/75/75? Some ramp up to 100 I believe? Also did u get any sides running it specifically effecting libido gyno or anything like that

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pmag over Halo every time. Absolutely incredible results for the smoothest, lowest side oral I have ever taken.

They cost the same back in the day, dose is identical (50 for beginners, 100 is the sweetspot or 50-75 in a stack, 125 sides come in with no more gains, and 6-8 wks with TUDCA/NAC and a test base), but more fullness, better pumps, greater strength and size increases. Methylclostebol is literally Halo's big brother.

LGI and Antaeus Labs produced some terrific mag.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree Hyde **** was awesome. CEL had a good one also.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Pmag over Halo every time. Absolutely incredible results for the smoothest, lowest side oral I have ever taken.

They cost the same back in the day, dose is identical (50 for beginners, 100 is the sweetspot or 50-75 in a stack, 125 sides come in with no more gains, and 6-8 wks with TUDCA/NAC and a test base), but more fullness, better pumps, greater strength and size increases. Methylclostebol is literally Halo's big brother.

That sounds really good. You think running it with epiandro 500? 750?1000? would be effective or what would you recommend for a base. I wouldn't wanna add anything too crazy like trest for a test base.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established

Also apparently it's 35mg per capsule

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice you remember any type is results you got off of it? And was it a first cycle for you?
It was a while ago but I believe it was my second cycle, first cycle was halo. Gained roughly 10lbs and the strength increase was much better than on halo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used it for 6 weeks and it wasn't a first cycle. Think I gained 6-8lbs as I recall but just looked better all around, nice progressive performance increases. It's not explosive, but by day 7-8 I could feel changes coming already and it's just so mild.

I actually like Epiandrosterone more than 4dhea (I just do really well with DHT compounds and I never shed or have prostate issues) and would probably start at 500 and go up to a gram if necessary. I would start at 70 on the Mbol and if you want to raise it after 2-3 weeks go to 105mg for the remainder. Don't bother with 130 - more drugs aren't always better.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
According to me mum, protein powder is a steroid so I think that's your best bet for maximum gains.

In all honesty tho, what's the best for us may not be the best for you. Some people have amazing cycles on stuff while others just have god awful back pumps, really just depends on your body and what you have access too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
According to me mum, protein powder is a steroid so I think that's your best bet for maximum gains.

In all honesty tho, what's the best for us may not be the best for you. Some people have amazing cycles on stuff while others just have god awful back pumps, really just depends on your body and what you have access too.
Very true. Epistane at 60mg made me strong like bull (just takes a while for it to show), but I've talked to people that don't get a lick stronger on it, and I've known guys that had to get off in less than 2 weeks sides were so high for them. Although for me sides are mild.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very true. Epistane at 60mg made me strong like bull (just takes a while for it to show), but I've talked to people that don't get a lick stronger on it, and I've known guys that had to get off in less than 2 weeks sides were so high for them. Although for me sides are mild.
Exactly, I gained a few pounds, might have been due to a bad diet I can't recall, but I had almost no sides while on it where as my friend took it and had to stop.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I used it for 6 weeks and it wasn't a first cycle. Think I gained 6-8lbs as I recall but just looked better all around, nice progressive performance increases. It's not explosive, but by day 7-8 I could feel changes coming already and it's just so mild.

I actually like Epiandrosterone more than 4dhea (I just do really well with DHT compounds and I never shed or have prostate issues) and would probably start at 500 and go up to a gram if necessary. I would start at 70 on the Mbol and if you want to raise it after 2-3 weeks go to 105mg for the remainder. Don't bother with 130 - more drugs aren't always better.
I really liked epiandro as well it worked great for me sounds like a strong possibility for a stack I'm really looking for strength I know epi will help with that and pmag sounds like it'll compliment it nicely.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pmag/epiandro would be an awesome stack. Please log if you run this!

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea why stay away from Trest? Right now it is hands down the strongest compound available as far as PH/DS go.

DermaTrest runs great solo, be run as a 'Test' base, or thrown in a cycle ini small doses (caps) PWO.

The only issue with TREST, and I am guessing why M.I.D. is advising to stay away from it, is that the compound is a 19-Nor, which means that aromatization is likely ( estrogen sides)and need to run an AI on cycle just in case the levy breaks.

Also tif running a 19-nor compound such as Trest you sould really pay attention to what what you are gong to stack it with.

Example: Max LMG should not be run during the same cycle, unless you have run each solo and really have an great intuition and understanding of your body and are able to anticipate when the aromatization is getting out of hand.

Strongest Compounds Today in no particular order

Trest
M Sten
Dymethazine
Mithras
Triumphialus
Boladiol

I left max lmg off, never had experience wth it. If you did and think is better than what i listed that is fine. I have read too many cycle reviews of people putting on obscene amounts of water weight (bloat while taking) and that is really not for me.

So anyway.... M.I.D. was I correct with your reasoning for cautioning against using trest?
I have run tr3st before and it was a nice run but It took me 6months plus to feel even the slightest bit normal - it really really ruined me. It hits you so hard.

It just depends what your priorities are really.

It was my own personal experience and opinion.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
This

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Pmag/epiandro would be an awesome stack. Please log if you run this!
Yeah man def will I just finished pct not too long ago I'm taking Follidrone 2.0 right now and have since I started pct I have a log up for that if you wanna check that out. And what's the consensus on time off I ran 8 week cycle take 12 off? Or 16?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I can't get that right now I don't believe. Can get Superdrol I seen some places selling Methyl 1-ethichonelol or whatever it's called converts to m1t. How were your results with m1t? Sides? And how did pct go with keeping gains?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I have run tr3st before and it was a nice run but It took me 6months plus to feel even the slightest bit normal - it really really ruined me. It hits you so hard.

It just depends what your priorities are really.

It was my own personal experience and opinion.
Yeah that sucks man def wouldn't want that to happen to me. I guess it's part of the risk of running these things sometimes it just doesn't work out with people's bodies I guess....Anyone else have anything similar to M.I.D??

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't get that right now I don't believe. Can get Superdrol I seen some places selling Methyl 1-ethichonelol or whatever it's called converts to m1t. How were your results with m1t? Sides? And how did pct go with keeping gains?
I have not run it matey, I just know its meant to be good for strength