Best Supplement to Boost Libido

swirvin1

Awards
Hi All,

Just wondering what the best oral is these days to increase sex drive?

Thanks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just about everything in Alphamax XT... check it out and everything is dosed as it should be. Tribulus can also help with your libido, no effect on your test though. If you want individual ingredients there's tongcat ali, fenugreek. Bulbine natalensis, horny goat weed, maca, ashwaganda

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out the "Get Diesel" line up !!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax xt is great ! I stacked it with sustain alpha (td test booster) and my girl would run away not kidding I had a log on this stack a couple months ago it was awesome

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 37yo Alphamax XT really increased my libido, even more than I anticipated. The ashwagandha also helped keep me calm, so when I wasn't getting any, there was no need to argue lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 21 with a healthy libido, and I find that AlphaMax XT still manages to provide me with an increase in libido! As cubsfan mentioned, the stress/anxiety reduction from Ashwagandha pairs nicely with the increase in libido.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
About a year ago, I found this random supplement in one of the local health food shops. 60 caps that contain Longjack, Maca, Mucuna, Horny Goat Weed. This is supposed to be a "test booster" product, but if I had to guess I'd say it does nothing for the testosterone levels. However, it boosts libido like crazy. And my libido is good as is. I'd say find any products that contains these herbs and you're good to go. :)