Real LGD

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
A gym friend of mine keeps mentioning that he wants to take LGD after seeing how well I did on it. I did o.k with just acne and ball softening, nothing Clomid couldn't fix. However, I don't want to say "Go for it" until I know a little bit more about the other potential sides.
So can I just ask what sides you guys have experienced with LGD?

Cheers

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I ran it with no test base (cuz I was an idiot with no clue) and the lethargy got so bad I didn't even want to lift anymore that and the shut down was the worst and only thing I got , I think the brand j used was sh1t thou one of those YouTube brands that's why it was no good I'll be running it again soon thou to give it another shot

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
The only real thing I got from it was lethargy for the last four weeks.
I did 6 weeks at 4/4/8/8/12/12.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Long Term sides... Completely unknown.

Ive run SEVERAL LGD cycles I think i've incorporated it in about 7-8 cycles by now here's my breakdown

8mg-
Can be run very long before you experience lethargy/atrophy only sides i've had associated with this dose and not until about weeks 7-8
12mg-
The common sweet spot for many using OL brand. This USED to be my favorite dose until i tried 16mg sides are the same as 8mg just a little more prevalent and make themselves more known, also definitely an increase in aggression. The upper limit id recommend for LGD first timers.
16mg- My sweet spot. This is where sides will be more common however nothing compared to old school DS- random headaches, easily irritated, my libido goes CRAZY at this dose.. literally want to shag everything.. Gains and muscle pumps are monstrous at this dose however do not recommend this dose for first time LGD users.
20mg- Highest i've gone here's where the sides are DEFINITELY there.. Headaches, Lethargy like all hell, light headed, this dosage is not worth sides.

Hope I helped.

Also dont recommend less than 6-8 weeks on LGD with 8-10 being optimal.

SERM IS A NECESSITY

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine is a much better sarm imo. Lgd is basically an oral steroid and will suppress your T levels significantly whereas ostarine has minor suppression with nice lean gains

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Ostarine is a much better sarm imo. Lgd is basically an oral steroid and will suppress your T levels significantly whereas ostarine has minor suppression with nice lean gains
suppression my friend is suppression-

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I respectfully disagree LGD can be used to cut, recomp, and bulk ostarine is only useful in a cut really, it's not impressive and why suppress yourself at all for subpar results.. if you're going to do something go balls deep take the right precautions and get the best out of it. They're both going to require a SERM and suppress you so why go for the less effective one?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Ostarine and LGD to me were vastly different. Both cause suppression, but LGD just had much better gains. I personally don't like Ostarine for gaining mass - I only ever consider it now during a cut to preserve mass as much as I can, and that requires a dose as low as 5mg a day vs seeing so-so gains from 25-30mg (which does cause a significant amount of suppression) when gaining. Regardless, a full PCT is still recommended for both.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Long Term sides... Completely unknown.

Ive run SEVERAL LGD cycles I think i've incorporated it in about 7-8 cycles by now here's my breakdown

8mg-
Can be run very long before you experience lethargy/atrophy only sides i've had associated with this dose and not until about weeks 7-8
12mg-
The common sweet spot for many using OL brand. This USED to be my favorite dose until i tried 16mg sides are the same as 8mg just a little more prevalent and make themselves more known, also definitely an increase in aggression. The upper limit id recommend for LGD first timers.
16mg- My sweet spot. This is where sides will be more common however nothing compared to old school DS- random headaches, easily irritated, my libido goes CRAZY at this dose.. literally want to shag everything.. Gains and muscle pumps are monstrous at this dose however do not recommend this dose for first time LGD users.
20mg- Highest i've gone here's where the sides are DEFINITELY there.. Headaches, Lethargy like all hell, light headed, this dosage is not worth sides.

Hope I helped.

Also dont recommend less than 6-8 weeks on LGD with 8-10 being optimal.

SERM IS A NECESSITY
I respectfully disagree LGD can be used to cut, recomp, and bulk ostarine is only useful in a cut really, it's not impressive and why suppress yourself at all for subpar results.. if you're going to do something go balls deep take the right precautions and get the best out of it. They're both going to require a SERM and suppress you so why go for the less effective one?
Ostarine and LGD to me were vastly different. Both cause suppression, but LGD just had much better gains. I personally don't like Ostarine for gaining mass - I only ever consider it now during a cut to preserve mass as much as I can, and that requires a dose as low as 5mg a day vs seeing so-so gains from 25-30mg (which does cause a significant amount of suppression) when gaining. Regardless, a full PCT is still recommended for both.
If I do say "Yes, Go for it" I'll make sure he has a full PCT before he even orders his LGD.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I guess everyone responds differently to the compounds. I personally loved ostarine and felt very minimal suppression on it making some nice lean gains whilst shedding some bodyfat.. whereas lgd put more size on me but definitely felt the suppression.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I guess everyone responds differently to the compounds. I personally loved ostarine and felt very minimal suppression on it making some nice lean gains whilst shedding some bodyfat.. whereas lgd put more size on me but definitely felt the suppression.
This is one of the biggest points I try to make to people when they want to jump on a compound after seeing my results. Everyone can respond differently. mg for mg yes LGD is more suppressive I will say. But like previously stated, suppression is suppression.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
For bulk LGD trumps ostarine. I couldn't gain a pound on Ostarine (8 weeks 20-25mg/day) going on crazy dirty bulk. Once I got off it my weight bounced up +5lbs.

LGD gave me hardness and muscle fullness within 2-3weeks. I ran it for 8 weeks total too.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the biggest points I try to make to people when they want to jump on a compound after seeing my results. Everyone can respond differently. mg for mg yes LGD is more suppressive I will say. But like previously stated, suppression is suppression.
Suppression is suppression, yes. however... you will feel ALOT different being suppressed minimally from a compound like ostarine vs being suppressed significantly from lgd. So saying one drug is better is very unfair to be honest. You guys seem to prefer lgd, that's great. I prefer osta. For me it yields a much higher gains/sides ratio and that's what I look for when deciding to take a compound.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Suppression is suppression, yes. however... you will feel ALOT different being suppressed minimally from a compound like ostarine vs being suppressed significantly from lgd. So saying one drug is better is very unfair to be honest. You guys seem to prefer lgd, that's great. I prefer osta. For me it yields a much higher gains/sides ratio and that's what I look for when deciding to take a compound.
Personally both caused the same amount of suppression. Only side effect I had from both were lethargy. Both dropped test very similar in terms of points but neither interfered with LH/FSH so they were both easy to recover from. I ran Osta pretty much double the length of time as LGD and reached as high as 30mg a day. It was that length just to achieve close to the gains made with LGD.

TL;DR
Both caused the same amount of suppression when I used them to achieve similar goals. One just caused it quicker than the other.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'll be advising him to use Dermacrine along side, so hopefully he wont actually feel the suppression as much.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Personally both caused the same amount of suppression. Only side effect I had from both were lethargy. Both dropped test very similar in terms of points but neither interfered with LH/FSH so they were both easy to recover from. I ran Osta pretty much double the length of time as LGD and reached as high as 30mg a day. It was that length just to achieve close to the gains made with LGD.

TL;DR
Both caused the same amount of suppression when I used them to achieve similar goals. One just caused it quicker than the other.
Did you not use a Test Base, or did you still get lethargy with a Test Base?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Did you not use a Test Base, or did you still get lethargy with a Test Base?
Yes and no. It was bunk. So I didn't have a real base. Lol. I recently switched sources when I was cycling LGD. But the lethargy wasn't even bad tbh. I call it out of gym blues. Was exhausted until I got into the gym and was ready to kill it.

To expand now that I am back at the computer, I was going to do a 12 week cycle with LGD for the first 6 weeks. Once I started feeling lethargic I waited to get blood work done once I finished my last LGD dose. That's when I realized the test was bunk. That source just took everyones cash then dipped.

Nice thing was I was able to get a similar comparison of LGD and Osta without a base.

Last edited:

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Sucks that your test was bunk, that'd piss me off real bad.
I'm adding 1-Andro to my next LGD run and the combined lethargy of the two is probably my biggest worry. Really hoping the Dermacrine can handle it

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Sucks that your test was bunk, that'd piss me off real bad.
I'm adding 1-Andro to my next LGD run and the combined lethargy of the two is probably my biggest worry. Really hoping the Dermacrine can handle it
Yeah it's a long story with that source lol. Glad he's gone. But I opted for TRT now - my #'s have been pretty bad since I was 17 from accutane anyways. So I was a candidate.

Dermacrine with 1-Andro and LGD idk. Why not consider 4-andro as the base? Or Epi-andro.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established

TL;DR
I guess in your case lgd would definitely be the way to go then. I responded completely different. Just like I mentioned earlier, everyone's different brotha.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
I guess in your case lgd would definitely be the way to go then. I responded completely different. Just like I mentioned earlier, everyone's different brotha.
No doubt. Just like with training and diet, everything is trial and error to find what works best for the individual.

But hey, that's half the fun right? Or was it half the frustration? Haha.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's a long story with that source lol. Glad he's gone. But I opted for TRT now - my #'s have been pretty bad since I was 17 from accutane anyways. So I was a candidate.

Dermacrine with 1-Andro and LGD idk. Why not consider 4-andro as the base? Or Epi-andro.
4-Andro ****ed me up real bad acne wise. Half way through the third week and I was covered from face, back, shoulders, chest, bled everywhere. Even with PCT and prescription acne treatment it took months to go, and even now I'm still scarred.
Considered Epi but the possible rebound gyno and joint problems put me off, can't lift with dry joints.
I was looking at either Dermacrine again or Sup3r-DHEA, can't really decide which is better.

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
4-Andro ****ed me up real bad acne wise. Half way through the third week and I was covered from face, back, shoulders, chest, bled everywhere. Even with PCT and prescription acne treatment it took months to go, and even now I'm still scarred.
Considered Epi but the possible rebound gyno and joint problems put me off, can't lift with dry joints.
I was looking at either Dermacrine again or Sup3r-DHEA, can't really decide which is better.
I'd say give Sup3r-DHEA a shot. I know I am. I use TD DHEA alongside my TRT. Just stop four weeks before bloodwork. Definitely grabbing some in two weeks once bloods are done. I loved Dermacrine. Just curious about how it'll be with a bit different ingredient profiles.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Me to brother! And LGD is not nearly as strong as AAS! LOL

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'd say give Sup3r-DHEA a shot. I know I am. I use TD DHEA alongside my TRT. Just stop four weeks before bloodwork. Definitely grabbing some in two weeks once bloods are done. I loved Dermacrine. Just curious about how it'll be with a bit different ingredient profiles.
Which TD DHEA are you currently using?
Do you know if OL's TD is stonger than Dermacrine?
If I go with Sup3r-DHEA I'll have the full beginner OL stack haha!
Sup3r-DHEA, Sup3r-1 and LeGenD!

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Which TD DHEA are you currently using?
Do you know if OL's TD is stonger than Dermacrine?
If I go with Sup3r-DHEA I'll have the full beginner OL stack haha!
Sup3r-DHEA, Sup3r-1 and LeGenD!
Just finished up Dermacrine. Been using it since I started TRT. I'm a huge OL fan though. Happy they have an option. Iirc yes it's higher dosed. But not certain.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Just finished up Dermacrine. Been using it since I started TRT. I'm a huge OL fan though. Happy they have an option. Iirc yes it's higher dosed. But not certain.
I know Dermacrine is 72mg of DHEA but the Sup3r DHEA dosage is listed per 1ml? So I can't see which is stronger. We need an OL rep

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys think of stacking lgd with 1andro, and using epiandro or 4 andro as a base? I saw someone else was doing something similar.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Dermacrine is the way to go. It runs excellent as a base with an Andro. It dries quick, no smell and a 24 hour absorption. PM me directly and Incan hook you up with a 15% discount if that helps

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I've used all 3, dermacrine 4andro and epiandro, and I think the epi and 4 works better.. Would stacking epi and 4 andro be contradicting since epi is dry and 4andro is wet

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've used all 3, dermacrine 4andro and epiandro, and I think the epi and 4 works better.. Would stacking epi and 4 andro be contradicting since epi is dry and 4andro is wet
I would say as long as the doses aren't very high (where they would end up competing for conversion enzymes), they would be synergistic - similar to test & masteron. Especially if you are gyno sensitive, a mix or just Epiandro is the way to go. Then add some DHEA & preg as needed, such as Dermacrine or the Super-DHEA and add your primary anabolic like LGD or 1-Andro and you have your 8-10wk legal no-pin cycle.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I would say as long as the doses aren't very high (where they would end up competing for conversion enzymes), they would be synergistic - similar to test & masteron. Especially if you are gyno sensitive, a mix or just Epiandro is the way to go. Then add some DHEA & preg as needed, such as Dermacrine or the Super-DHEA and add your primary anabolic like LGD or 1-Andro and you have your 8-10wk legal no-pin cycle.
What doses of 4 andro and epiandro would you consider 'safe'?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
It says to add the Sup3r-DHEA to the wrists, can anybody explain to me why?
When I'm on Dermacrine I usually apply it to my Chest, Shoulders, Upper Arms and the left over bits on my abs.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think the problem when trying to figure out a comparison dosing, between Dermacrine and Super-DHEA - is with Dermacrine. 72mg sure, but what does that mean? How many pumps give you 72mg?. OL, puts all the required info on the label. Maybe a BPS rep can get us this info? If you go by "Pumps", for a 200lb'er, Dermacrine recommends 4, and Super - DHEA recommends 1.5 - 2 IIRC. I actually plan on mixing equal parts of each, and dosing 3ml :D

Based on Rx AndroGel, I always do Neck, Traps, and Shoulders and 2x/Day for even better sustained release (theory).

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I think the problem when trying to figure out a comparison dosing, between Dermacrine and Super-DHEA - is with Dermacrine. 72mg sure, but what does that mean? How many pumps give you 72mg?. OL, puts all the required info on the label. Maybe a BPS rep can get us this info? If you go by "Pumps", for a 200lb'er, Dermacrine recommends 4, and Super - DHEA recommends 1.5 - 2 IIRC. I actually plan on mixing equal parts of each, and dosing 3ml :D

Based on Rx AndroGel, I always do Neck, Traps, and Shoulders and 2x/Day for even better sustained release (theory).
it's per pump for Dermacrine i remember looking this up

DHEA 72mg**
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) 36mg**
Resveratrol (99%) 36mg**
Pregnenolone 18mg**
Chrysin (99%) 9mg**

That's the stats PER 1 PUMP

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

DHEA 72mg**
Resveratrol (99%) 36mg**
Pregnenolone 18mg**
Chrysin (99%) 9mg**

Where did you get the "Per Pump" confirmation? The label only states "Pumps per Bottle 130", not any type of "serving size" ml measurement. Did you contact BPS?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DHEA 72mg**
Resveratrol (99%) 36mg**
Pregnenolone 18mg**
Chrysin (99%) 9mg**

Personally, I think its per serving. Not per pump. The recommend serving size is at least 3 pumps.

dermacrine-sups.jpg

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Where did you get the "Per Pump" confirmation? The label only states "Pumps per Bottle 130", not any type of "serving size" ml measurement. Did you contact BPS?
Well they give varying serving sizes for multiple bodyweights so why would they single out one serving size for one weight group then put that as their baseline when they recommend a different amount of pumps depending on the individual vs just giving you the amount per pump- Just doesn't seem logical.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Site lagged posted too many

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Site lagged posted too many