Your ideal cycle

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Say money wasn't an issue, and you had the option to run PH and/or Steroids. What would you run? What doses?

Cut, Bulk or Recomp.

I'm just trying to get ideas for my next cycle.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Test
Dbol
Deca

Heard that's a killer bulking stack

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Next cycle I'm thinking of test e tren 12 weeks and 4 week Adrol kickstart it sounds like that'll be my favorite cycle haha

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My upcoming cycle is going to be my strongest yet

14 weeks test e
14 weeks mast e
AL Mechabol (MethylClostebol a stronger halodrol) kick start 75/75/75/100/100 OR dmz at 60mg for 4 weeks
6 week winny finisher at 50mg maybe higher if I don't get too dry
HCG in last 4 weeks before PCT

Aiming for a hardcore lean bulk in the beginning and looking to wrap it up with a recomp.

sespress

Awards
Can someone define preload for me a bit better? Are you not including the preload into your cycle time or just taking the preload first week or so of the cycle itself?

Also I dunno much but logically I think anything that needs conversion in the liver is going to be rough on it, but will likely smooth out the dose response curve.

Take lyrica for example or vivance, they go through conversions and while supposedly not hepatotoxic they are in improvement in dose curve over their directly active cousins. As we know some prodrugs are much more hepatotoxic than their active cousins.

If maximum blood concentration during work out is the goal I'd say anything you need to pin is going to be best. If keeping concentrations constant is the goal... Then the PH might be better.

Again this is conjecture based on my limited pharmacology knowledge.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

14 weeks test e
14 weeks mast e
AL Mechabol (MethylClostebol a stronger halodrol) kick start 75/75/75/100/100 OR dmz at 60mg for 4 weeks

Aiming for a hardcore lean bulk in the beginning and looking to wrap it up with a recomp.
My next cycle (first, starting Sunday) is very similar bro! 12 weeks Test e with dmz 30mg kickstart 4 weeks and possibly with lgd 10 mgs . And thinking about winny too got it already possibly 4-8 weeks depending on how I feel after the kickstart . I'll be running HCG the whole way

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

14 weeks test e
14 weeks mast e

Lol. Yeah that's definitely strong.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Can someone define preload for me a bit better? Are you not including the preload into your cycle time or just taking the preload first week or so of the cycle itself?

Also I dunno much but logically I think anything that needs conversion in the liver is going to be rough on it, but will likely smooth out the dose response curve.

Take lyrica for example or vivance, they go through conversions and while supposedly not hepatotoxic they are in improvement in dose curve over their directly active cousins. As we know some prodrugs are much more hepatotoxic than their active cousins.

If maximum blood concentration during work out is the goal I'd say anything you need to pin is going to be best. If keeping concentrations constant is the goal... Then the PH might be better.

Preloading is using a quick acting compound, or quick acting version of the compound your running, to kickstart your cycle.

ie;
DBol week 1-4
Deca week 1-12
Test week 1-12

The DBol would kickstart the cycle before the Deca fully kicks in.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
My next cycle is very similar bro! 12 weeks Test e with dmz 30mg kickstart 4 weeks and possibly with lgd 10 mgs . And thinking about winny too got it already possibly 4-8 weeks depending on how I feel after the kickstart . I'll be running HCG the whole way
My reasoning for not running HCG the entire way is due to it's ability to desensitize leydig cells.. that's been shown not just from blasting it but even at mild doses but for extended periods of time, i believe at about 12 weeks is where HCG at moderate dosage (believe the study used 500iu 2x week, not sure i'd have to find it again) still desensitized leydig cells a little bit. So I figure doing 500IU twice a week last 4 weeks of the cycle will minimize any negative outcome and still give me the benefit of HCG.

Also until I can dial in the perfect AI dosage for myself I don't want to add HCG in since it can cause estro sides as well, so the initial 10 weeks gives me play room to dial in, then when I have everything down pat and I know what im doing I can hit the HCG.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
My reasoning for not running HCG the entire way is due to it's ability to desensitize leydig cells.. that's been shown not just from blasting it but even at mild doses but for extended periods of time, i believe at about 12 weeks is where HCG at moderate dosage (believe the study used 500iu 2x week, not sure i'd have to find it again) still desensitized leydig cells a little bit. So I figure doing 500IU twice a week last 4 weeks of the cycle will minimize any negative outcome and still give me the benefit of HCG.

Also until I can dial in the perfect AI dosage for myself I don't want to add HCG in since it can cause estro sides as well, so the initial 10 weeks gives me play room to dial in, then when I have everything down pat and I know what im doing I can hit the HCG.
Good stuff I'll look into it man thanks

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

The liver is EXTREMELY resilient- drink tons of water and use proper supports

Im preloading 3 cycle supports before the cycle and running them through the ENTIRE cycle not just the Methylated DS kickstart- way more expensive actually the supports and PCT ended up being more than my actual cycle- but if it means I can achieve my goals and be safe and healthy in the process then you can be GUARANTEED i'll do it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always run caber with it. It's expensive but it's better than having the wife turn against my gear use.
Wife is divorceable, gains last till you die.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/how-does-frontloading-improve-a-steroid-cycle/

There's front loading and kick starting. Preloading is not a thing

sespress

Awards
That's great info man, thank you for correcting me. I am digesting that knowledge now.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Money not an issue? Sweet.
I'd start with 8 weeks low dose of dbol, with NPP, mast, and test. Second 8 weeks I'd drop the NPP and add tren. Finish last 4 weeks with some winny added in.
HGH the whole time.

A note from the other posts in this thread:
- I never got deca dick.

Also, current cycle:
Weeks 1-8: 20mg dbol
Weeks 1-10: 250mg test E, 600mg EQ
Weeks 11-20: 250mg test E, 200mg test P, 900mg EQ, 400mg tren ace, 200mg mast prop
I ran 6 weeks of OL's Sup3r-2 at 1000mg daily coinciding with the dbol as well.
I just started week 11 so I just bumped the EQ to 900 and added in the tren, mast, and test prop.

You'll notice my test dosage is relatively low; I personally respond just find to moderate dosages of test and just get more side effects by going higher. Besides, I'd rather let the other compounds work their magic. Tren is a blessing from the gods.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
26 weeks of 500mg test 500-700mg deca 500mast 1g eq with bcp-157 and 12iu of hgh

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Bulking cycle
Test Cyp @ 500mg a week 15 weeks.
GHRP6 @ 300mcg a day 20 weeks.
Test Prop @ 400mg a week , week 1-4.

Cycle would include AI, Hcg

Pct clomid and nolva.
End result with be weight gain with minimal fat.

DTA

DTA

Awards
I'd like to change my answer, ideal cycle is never ending test, EQ Tbol and switching from Deca to tren and a Lotta gh

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to change my answer, ideal cycle is never ending test, EQ Tbol and switching from Deca to tren and a Lotta gh
Damn. You'd go from say 200 lb to 300 lb quick.

Willtolift

Awards
Anavar,Test Cyp, Arimidex as needed
16 Weeks

Weeks 1-4 40mgs Anavar with 10mgs taken every six or so hours , Test 400mgs a week injected bi weekly
Weeks 5-8 30mgs Anavar 10mgs taken every 8 hours, Test 600mgs weekly 200 injected M,W,F
Weeks 9-12 20mgs Anavar 10mgs with breakfast & dinner, Test 800mgs weekly injected 200mgs Monday & Wednesday , 400mgs injected Friday
Weeks 13-16 Anavar stopped, Testosterone 1000mgs weekly injected 250mgs Monday & Wednesday, 500mgs injected Friday.

Fat2Strong

Awards
I have only tried test e only once and sust 350 once.

If I had all the money I would likely try and do the following (recommended by a pro buddy for recomp)

-Sust 350
-Tren Ace (300mg a week)
-Masteron or Primobolan
-HGH