5a-hydroxy-laxogenin

RatBooster

Awards
I will be starting STR3NGTH BY OLYMPUS LABS (5A-HYDROXY LAXOGENI)

I have never used this before, what kind of gains should I expect during lean bulk?

Week1: 1 cap a day (25mg total)
Week 2: 2 caps a day (50mg total)
Week 3-10: 3 caps a day (75mg total)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established

I have never used this before, what kind of gains should I expect during lean bulk?

Definitely need much more then 75 mgs a week homie closer to 100-150 would be much better , faster healing of the joints was the biggest thing I've noticed with it (ran 3 times) with epicat it'd be a great stack . Have you thought about TD form ? Most people like it much better

RatBooster

Awards
I want something "natural" not touching my hpta (I finished a test/tren cycle 4 months ago), what would u recomend me, Im looking for size/strengh

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I want something "natural" not touching my hpta (I finished a test/tren cycle 4 months ago), what would u recomend me, Im looking for size/strengh
Both epicat and laxo are all natural and a great stack during my last pct I ran natty stack too Alphamax xt Sustain Alpha Laxogen and Epicat and I broke two PRs lol check out TD laxogen most people like it better OL has one and so does BPS which were getting great reviews on. if you wanna keep it simple Epicat and laxo with a good surplus should be sweet . Alphamax and Sustain Alpha are great Test boosters too any combo of those would be good bro

RatBooster

Awards
Both epicat and laxo are all natural and a great stack during my last pct I ran natty stack too Alphamax xt Sustain Alpha Laxogen and Epicat and I broke two PRs lol check out TD laxogen most people like it better OL has one and so does BPS which were getting great reviews on. if you wanna keep it simple Epicat and laxo with a good surplus should be sweet . Alphamax and Sustain Alpha are great Test boosters too any combo of those would be good bro
Would an epicat cycle for 10 weeks be better than a laxo one for 10 weeks?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

not much. I haven't heard of many laxo success stories. I've never had much success with the "natural" options

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I prefer Laxo over Epicat, but I also run my laxo at 100 mg's and if I do epicat its at 250 or higher. They work great together. I personally haven't tried follidrone 2.0 but it has epicatechin in it as well as a lot of other goodies such as EC. That would be good to run with your laxo, alphamax xt as suggested is also a good option. You really need your diet in check for your goal though to see the effects of natty products that is where they shine. just my opinion but I think most will agree.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good info and recommendations here. I think Alphamax XT would be a great option for your goals. Alphamax XT is a very complete product that can help increase natural test and limit cortisol and estrogen. It also contains forskolin that has been studied to increase lean body mass while decreasing body fat, which is ideal for anyone interested in body composition. I would read up on both Follidrone 2 and Alphamax XT, they're both solid products. I really like Alphamax XT for its complete profile that can help increase size and strength