Spartan Hard! (next cycle, want input)

fitfreak1904

Awards
So I've run two cycles 1 andro and LeGenD with proper pct and everything. It has been about 8 months since my LeGenD run and think it's time to start something new!

I am planning to run Spartan Hard at 2 caps a day followed by pct which would include Clomid (50,50,25,25), Super PCT and a natty test booster. My supplements consist of d3, fish oil, calcium, vitamin b and zinc.

I am very in tune with my body, training and diet and plan to lean bulk these 8 weeks. Looking to go into a 200-300 calorie surplus and will adjust as the cycle goes on.

The questions I have are:
What are realistic expectations on this cycle?
How long does Spartan hard take the kick in?
Would you add anything else for dry lean gains?
Will my blood pressure be altered?
Do I need a test base?

Thanks for any input!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Realistic Expectations would be 4-6lbs at that surplus.

Should kick in with the energy/ drive week one and body composition changes week 2-3.

BP can go up slight but it's user dependent. Wouldn't expect too much of a BP increase but just feel it out.

No need for a test base as the r andros should have you covered.

You can add Spartan mass but I would probably just run hard solo tbh. The blend should help meet your goals nicely.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Realistic Expectations would be 4-6lbs at that surplus.

Should kick in with the energy/ drive week one and body composition changes week 2-3.

BP can go up slight but it's user dependent. Wouldn't expect too much of a BP increase but just feel it out.

No need for a test base as the r andros should have you covered.

You can add Spartan mass but I would probably just run hard solo tbh. The blend should help meet your goals nicely.
Good answer!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After running lgd and 1 andro I think you will be underwhelmed with spartan hard, although sparta nutrition is a quality company. Let us know what you think of the Super 2. Not bashing! just think the lgd and 1 andro are stronger compounds, haven't tried 2 andro though so I rest my case.

fitfreak1904

Awards
After running lgd and 1 andro I think you will be underwhelmed with spartan hard, although sparta nutrition is a quality company. Let us know what you think of the Super 2. Not bashing! just think the lgd and 1 andro are stronger compounds, haven't tried 2 andro though so I rest my case.

Hmm ok thanks for the input. I'll definitely look into it.

I was having trouble finding logs and people that used spartan hard so the only info I was getting was from their website.