Old Man wanting to Grow

Bobbygreen13

Awards
What would be a good cycle for a 40 to 45 year old man? Message me

Bobbygreen13

Awards
I'm talking about the best over the counter.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
BPS Androcrine and a good Epicat oral (Sparta Epicurus or OL Ep1c Unleashed) would be a nice combo.

Also SNS XGels and OL Tr1umph would do good for pushing your limits on gaining.

That's my two cents if you want natty stuff that won't require a PCT.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bps androcrine and Sparta Epicurus would be a great stack. That or Sparta Hercules. Both are natty and wouldn't require a pct. both will deliver solid gains and get your feet wet so to speak.

Bobbygreen13

Awards
Cool!!!! I crossfit and just looking for an edge. I went to the Dr and he is helping me out. Would this stuff be good to take with what he has me on?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
A: stop doing CrossFit... Lol
B: what does he have you on?

Bobbygreen13

Awards
Lol!!!!
He has me on 3/4 of a cc of 200mg of test a week

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That seems like a decent amount. I'm not up to any speed on TRT. I have a co worker that saw great gains both in gym and personal life. I don't think the androcrine would interfere with the test nor do I think the Epicurus would. There are more intelligent people on here than me when it comes to that stuff. All I can say is try it. Lol.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a decent amount. I'm not up to any speed on TRT. I have a co worker that saw great gains both in gym and personal life. I don't think the androcrine would interfere with the test nor do I think the Epicurus would. There are more intelligent people on here than me when it comes to that stuff. All I can say is try it. Lol.
Neither have a hormonal effect so he'd be good to go. And Bobbygreen13 I'm so glad you didn't take the CrossFit joke to heart, yates84 does it now and then and he is 110% man so I really can't knock it(too much)

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude I work with does crossfit then lifts. Do that Bobby.

Bobbygreen13

Awards
I catch a lot of flack over the crossfit thing. Lol. Most people think im just crazy. I was a gym rat for many years as a young man. This just takes me to a different level. I will take y'alls advice and see what works. I appreciate yalls help. What website is best to check these supplements out on?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I catch a lot of flack over the crossfit thing. Lol. Most people think im just crazy. I was a gym rat for many years as a young man. This just takes me to a different level. I will take y'alls advice and see what works. I appreciate yalls help. What website is best to check these supplements out on?
Another viable option is to run a prohormone cycle alongside your TRT. A decent dose of Sup3r 1 andro will contribute to lean mass and strength gains without being overly damaging to your liver or health markers. Then when you cycle off use the natty anabolics as you will not have to run a traditional PCT. You can checkout our lineup and individual writeups for our prohormones at www.olympusuk.com. If you have any question feel free to pm me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's nothing wrong with xfit. A LOT of those guys (and women) are jacked.

I'd look into TRT

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a few of us rep for supplement companies on here so we know the products pretty inside and out, my advice, find some products that look attractive and try different sites and/or rep codes to get the best deals $ wise...this can get pricey so learn about Everything you will need before starting a cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Neither have a hormonal effect so he'd be good to go. And Bobbygreen13 I'm so glad you didn't take the CrossFit joke to heart, yates84 does it now and then and he is 110% man so I really can't knock it(too much)
I occasionally crossfit with my wife, let's not go too far :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I occasionally crossfit with my wife, let's not go too far :)
Covered in Rock Tape, with Tommy Copper pads, and a 6" Valeo belt :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Covered in Rock Tape, with Tommy Copper pads, and a 6" Valeo belt :D
Only tapes when lifting injured, only wears a belt when lifting 300+, and would probably punch someone if they suggested Tommy copper to her lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Only tapes when lifting injured, only wears a belt when lifting 300+, and would probably punch someone if they suggested Tommy copper to her lol
I meant you, not her lol we both know she's out lifting all of us in here!

Bobbygreen13

Awards
I don't use rock tape. Knee bands and a occasion belt when back squatting and deadlifting

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I love my Ader belt TBH, rarely take it off.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
What is a natty anibolic?
A non hormonal product that can help you recover faster, gain muscle faster than you naturally would. Not as effective as a PH or AAS by any means, but still a nice boost to your natural process.