First cycle straight lgd opinions?

flexdaddyraf

flexdaddyraf

Awards
I'm gonna start a sarm cycle straight lgd 4033 just to test out if this stuff is legit
10mg for 8 weeks might bump up to 15 idk yet any got some liquid clomid 25mg for 4 weeks and alpha max xt. I'll prob run the alpha max during if I feel lethargic but either way I'll run it in my pct. opinions and comments are welcomed

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna start a sarm cycle straight lgd 4033 just to test out if this stuff is legit
10mg for 8 weeks might bump up to 15 idk yet any got some liquid clomid 25mg for 4 weeks and alpha max xt. I'll prob run the alpha max during if I feel lethargic but either way I'll run it in my pct. opinions and comments are welcomed
AlphaMax is a great supplement but you'd be better off stacking your LGD with an actual Test Base and save the AlphaMax for PCT, you'll be able to run it longer that way. A Test Base would be better at staving off the lethargy too

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I would also start at a lower dose, but you probably have a pill so you are now forced to start at 10mg. get a test base as well

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Boosters are pretty much worthless on cycle.

You need one of the following if you feel lethargic...

EpiAndro
4-Andro
Dermacrine

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Save the Alphamax XT for PCT it will do nothing for your lethargy on cycle, great post cycle. Dermcrine would be perfect, you will need two bottles but believe us it will be worth it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Boosters are pretty much worthless on cycle.

You need one of the following if you feel lethargic...

EpiAndro
4-Andro
Dermacrine
This. Any of the above will do the trick.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take the advice for using AlphaMax XT during PCT with a SERM! That combo should treat you well.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing only 8mgs of LGD and was still lethargic taking both Dermacrine and Epiandro... I added in Methyl-DHT a week ago and am finally feeling great. The lethargy from LGD is serious man so get a test base.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing only 8mgs of LGD and was still lethargic taking both Dermacrine and Epiandro... I added in Methyl-DHT a week ago and am finally feeling great. The lethargy from LGD is serious man so get a test base.
How were you dosing the Dermacrine and Epi-Andro?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 500mg of super-Epi and 2 pumps of dermacrine... I had enough leftover dermacrine on hand to dose it at 2 pumps ed... I made the mistake of dropping the Epi when I started The1 a couple weeks ago, and now that I've added 500mgs back in I feel great.

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Some OL or primeval ok?
OL Sup3r-Epi
OL Sup3r-4
OL Sup3r-DHEA
Any of these would be a suitable Test/DHT base and help reduce lethargy. With the additional benefits of...
The Epi would be dry and help you get/stay lean.
The 4 would be wet and help you bulk/add size.
The DHEA would be standard and give you a nice mood boost.