Injectable andros ???

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
A good friend of mine who I've known for more than 10 years picked up two vials of 1-andro injectable and gave me one. So I'm thinking about logging this after my PCT as a sort of ease back into the heavy steroid usage thing LOL so as always I ask for any advice on this compound any experience would be great what kind of Gainesville should I expect?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I heard its meant for injection in your peter. Only way it works.

Lmao. I haven't seen or heard of an injectable andro so I'm curious as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never herd of such a thing. Brb going google hunting.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's receiving good feedback

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Sounds dumb put anything into your body huh?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
What's dumb about it? If there's a safe way to do it and it's more efficient, why not? It would be more cost effective.

If your worried about putting stuff in your body like that, why inject Tren? It's orally active. Testosterone Decanoate? Orally active. Nandrolone? Orally active.

The reason is, injectables work way better, are more efficient (less is more than oral), cheaper and safer on your liver (given the compound).

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Thats why this forum is trash andros and sarms

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The enzymes responsible for the conversions of prohormones actually work both ways. So, in the same way that 4-Andro is a prohormone to testosterone, testosterone is a prohormone to 4-Andro...

So, I guess testosterone converts into garbage?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The enzymes responsible for the conversions of prohormones actually work both ways. So, in the same way that 4-Andro is a prohormone to testosterone, testosterone is a prohormone to 4-Andro...

So, I guess testosterone converts into garbage?
I guess Test is garbage. Might go toss my vial now....:laugh2:

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Isn't that where you started then transitioned into IM?
Hero's gonna hero. The next step in these peoples stories is blast and cruise, anyone who cycles are stupid, and again claiming that why this forum is trash.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hero's gonna hero. The next step in these peoples stories is blast and cruise, anyone who cycles are stupid, and again claiming that why this forum is trash.
I agree there is a time and place for it, but after the research is done and the knowledge is gained. And look at the sponsors on this site, it's a supplement site. There aren't any labs or such here.. true it would make this place wild as hell!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I started this thread to reach out for advice not to be shıt on so I'm going to tell you right now I'm not going to respond to any negative comments or anything.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm not on here looking for a daddy I had a dad might not have been the best dad in the world but he taught me two things 1 was to mind my ****ing business. Which I found to be a very good lesson in life and 2 respect people until they disrespect you. Moral of the story is I'm not trying to cause fights or shıt in anybody's sandbox . So if you were privileged as a child and you had Rich parents maybe you should call them up and ask them what to do.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I started this thread to reach out for advice not to be shıt on so I'm going to tell you right now I'm not going to respond to any negative comments or anything.
I apologize for my part in the derailing...

Anyway, getting back to the OP, the 1-Andro E seems to yield some sick vascularity in IM form. Dosing seems to be falling in the 500-750 per week range, though, I'm sure that'll get pushed. 5a-Andro should be similar to things like Mast or Proviron. I imagine dosing will need to be similar to the 1-Andro ie in the 500+ range.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I apologize for my part in the derailing...

Anyway, getting back to the OP, the 1-Andro E seems to yield some sick vascularity in IM form. Dosing seems to be falling in the 500-750 per week range, though, I'm sure that'll get pushed. 5a-Andro should be similar to things like Mast or Proviron. I imagine dosing will need to be similar to the 1-Andro ie in the 500+ range.
No problem bro my blood pressure is high enough blasting some Pantera right now the song title is walk.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5a-Andro should be similar to things like Mast or Proviron. I imagine dosing will need to be similar to the 1-Andro ie in the 500+ range.
mmmmm. 5a-Andro IM.... Sounds very tempting :love:

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is 1-Andro anabolic before conversion?
Some would say no, that a 17b-OH is needed but in reality the assays can't really tell you that. Basically, they give a rat the hormone, then dissect them and weigh the ventral prostate and the levator Ani (the muscle they use to control their tales). So whether the anabolism was caused by the hormone administered or metabolism thereof can't be determined, only that there was or wasn't an increase in the mass of the muscle.

Willtolift

Awards
Some would say no, that a 17b-OH is needed but in reality the assays can't really tell you that. Basically, they give a rat the hormone, then dissect them and weigh the ventral prostate and the levator Ani (the muscle they use to control their tales). So whether the anabolism was caused by the hormone administered or metabolism thereof can't be determined, only that there was or wasn't an increase in the mass of the muscle.
That being said, I am on 600-700mgs of test cyp a week right now. You think this would be of any major benefit?

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
The link posted earlier on the product is dead. But how can that possibly be legal?
I mean even like synthol is sold to be rubbed on the skin. Is it specifically marketed to be injected?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, the 5a is anti-estrogenic and will partially metabolize into an AI and the 1-Andro has been gotten some pretty positive reviews from guys stacking it with test, particularly in terms of vascularity, so I'd say yes.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The link posted earlier on the product is dead. But how can that possibly be legal?
I mean even like synthol is sold to be rubbed on the skin. Is it specifically marketed to be injected?
It is marketed as a research material. Not for human use.

Rndmher

Rndmher

Awards
Ok that makes more sense what's the brand I googled it and all I could find was forums talking about it

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Agreed the site is down and I'm curious now that I'm on the darkside. Anyone have any more info on this or where to obtain it?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed the site is down and I'm curious now that I'm on the darkside. Anyone have any more info on this or where to obtain it?
the sites not down. just went there. i believe its a bad link

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem bro my blood pressure is high enough blasting some Pantera right now the song title is walk.
You had me at pantera. If u haven't already u should check out all of phils other stuff. Pretty solid all of it

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just inject steroids.

You don't inject precursors of precursors. Testosterone is testosterone and very cheap.

Foolish. Who cares what some kid on the internet says in his "review"?

A kid on the Internet?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just inject steroids.

You don't inject precursors of precursors. Testosterone is testosterone and very cheap.

Foolish. Who cares what some kid on the internet says in his "review"?

A kid on the Internet?
4-AD was used as an inj. back in the day. 4-AD is a precursor to test which is a precursor to DHT. In general we don't think of test as a PH but it converts to a stronger, more anabolic hormone.

The appeal may lie in the assurance that these products are 3rd party NMR tested. Test is not faked too often if that's all you're looking for and if that's the case you're probably OK going with a UGL or "online pharmacy" but if you're looking for other things to add to your test these products may be of interest. Or if the prospect of being caught misusing research materials is less concerning than getting caught dealing with a UGL.

We've seen these hormones work orally and in transdermal applications so if you're suggesting they won't work well as inj. that's just foolish.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
It's not like 1-test is widely available. Why not use 1 andro instead?

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Never even seen 1-test offered at suggested dosages. This seems like the best option that I've personally seen available.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I only know one person with a 1-test injectable for sale, and it definitely costs more than this these do.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
It's not like 1-test is widely available. Why not use 1 andro instead?
iv used 1-test cyp and its honestly on par with EQ.. in the way that i think its a crappy steroid... maste and some teste does way more and is cheaper IMO