Olympus Labs Andros+Tr1umph (Methyldiazirinol) stack idea.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, some of you might remember me from a log/weekly report of Super Mandro/Letrone stack here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/270811-super-mandro-letrone.html

and this year I have another cycle idea which will most likely result in another series of weekly reports with gains and sides logged precisely. Last year I jumped on the final sale of the OL Tr1umph (the actual designer steroid, not the natural performance powder). We know the product is legit, nutri-verse had the final stock and IIRC the OL guys confirmed this was g2g. I am sorry I did not buy 4-5 bottles of D1methadrol as well, but such is life.

In any case, what do you think about this OL stack intended for a 6-week lean bulk:

Sup3r-1 (1-andro @ 440mg for 6 weeks)
Sup3r-Epi (Epiandro @ 750mg for 6 weeks)
Tr1umph (Methyldiazirinol @ 60mg for 6 weeks)

Cycle support with Tudca, Nac, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berry and all that good stuff would be used throughout. PCT would consist of Tamoxifen @ 20/20/10/10 stacked with a natural test booster product.

Alternatively, I could scrap the Andro idea and go for a more hardcore approach:

Tr1umph dosage stays the same throughout, but with
Xtreme DMZ by Alpha Lab Technologies purchased from nutri-verse added @ 48mg/day for 6 weeks.
In that case, I'd also use Dermacrine at 3-4 pumps every day.

I know there were some questions raised about the legitimacy of AL Technologies products, and this would be an opportunity to see once for all whether their DMZ (and, by proxy, Msten and Alpha-1 products) is/are still good. I think the effects of DMZ should be easily felt on top of Tr1umph.

I would very much appreciate your feedback, and I am looking forward to seeing you in another "Anabolic Log" of mine!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see what the Sup3r-1 and Sup3r-Epi stacked with Triumph is capable of. I've done triumph/Sup3r-Epi/Sup3r 4/Sup3r-11 stacked. No lethargy whatsoever.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^
Were you happy with your cycle Jebrook?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^
Were you happy with your cycle Jebrook?
Overall, yes. I gained about 13 lbs and got significantly leaner which is the recomp I was shooting for. The strength gains were not impressive or even that significant. I've had better cycles where I gained much more mass and strength but felt worse on cycle. I felt pretty good on this cycle until the end. Through pre and post cycle bloodwork I found out this cycle was very harsh(toxic)and shut me down totally. Lipids were totally thrashed. It was harsher than I expected it to be due to Metyldiazarinol's reputation as being relatively mild. But I did cycle 8 weeks and pushed the dose as high as 120 mg which is almost certainly why. I had a very successful pct (6 weeks). I think your dose plan of 60mg and 6 weeks is perfect as you will be stacking. Push it to 80 if you desire but I definitely advise no further.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Ive used the alpha lab extreme dmz and got nothing out of it and was running 3 caps a day (48mg)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^
So, what the hell are they putting in those caps then if it does not work at all? That's too bad. Their DMZ used to be the top rated DMZ product on the strongsupplements website, and the Msten was effective as well, albeit underdosed.

What to do with 1 bottle of Xtreme Mass and 1 of Xtreme DMZ if they are not legit... add them on top of some other product for their placebo effect, LOL?

Y

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Ive used the alpha lab extreme dmz and got nothing out of it and was running 3 caps a day (48mg)
If you bought it from eBay then yes that's obvious I bought it through a reputable seller- NutriVerse so I'm hoping it's legit

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I also buy most of my stuff from nutriverse, but... they are not making these products, they just keep them in stock. Look, 48mg of DMZ a day has to do something (good and bad) to your body even if your routine and your diet suck. This is a strong, potent drug, not a herbal supplement.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
If you bought it from eBay then yes that's obvious I bought it through a reputable seller- NutriVerse so I'm hoping it's legit
I bought the dmz from nutriverse. I did get some back pump, but no strength increase. I am getting more from my endura shred at 3 caps a day then i got from the dmz. I have seen other people on this forum not getting much from the alpha labs dmz.

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Just remembered i had 1 bottle of blr formeron, so i will be adding that at 2 pumps a day along with the 3 caps of OL endura shred.

Last edited:
A

Abes3409

Awards
This does not pertain to the Xtreme DMZ, but I took Alpha Labs Xtreme Shred (Hex and Triumph) last spring and that stuff was legit. Good strength gains along with pretty good body fat loss. I got it from Nutriverse as well. Hopefully the Xtreme DMZ is just under dosed and not completely bunk.