need some serious advice

patricio

Awards
Okay, I have been having a sore kind of pain above the left side of my pelvis since i started SD 2 days ago. I took it at night and when i woke up in the morning it was there. I was on adoxa(antibiotics) for about a month before that so i think my liver is protesting. Has anyone had anything like this maybe from not drinking enough water or something? I am only on 10mg of SD a day. Here is a pic of where I am sore when I push. I started milk thistle today @ 600 mg, and if there is still pain in the morning im dropping my cycle. Any help is much appreciated.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
coud be trapped gas. Gas can feel wierd and cause acute pain sometimes

patricio

Awards
Thats true, because it is no where near my liver. Kind of scares me that it happened the exact morning after i started SD and I already knew that long term antibiotics can be harmful to your liver alone.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats true, because it is no where near my liver. Kind of scares me that it happened the exact morning after i started SD and I already knew that long term antibiotics can be harmful to your liver alone.
yeah I wouldnt worry about it. Now if it starts to hurt for a few days or hurts worse when you lift. I would definetely go see a doc.

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah I wouldnt worry about it. Now if it starts to hurt for a few days or hurts worse when you lift. I would definetely go see a doc.
Is in the front or back of where you are pointing.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you ate something that was hard to digest and pass. I've had pain there before. Press lightly there and go clockwise in motion, massaging the area. If you can get a hold of peppermint oil, rub it in there. If you hear sounds when you do it, it's probably gas.

Storm

Awards
patricio....what other symptoms are you having if any? give me some info and I might be able to help you!

Regards,
Storm

Storm

Awards
btw..it's not your liver...it's your colon.

Regards,
Storm

Storm

Awards
if you're not experiencing other problems then you hopefully only have a temporary blockage in your transverse colon...could be gas..yeast...slow moving fecal matter blocking things off. I assume you're thinking ..oats and bran..aka fiber..but too much fiber is the last thing you want when you're blocked! Fiber is great when you're bowels are moving...it can make things much worse when you're blocked up ...which it sounds like you are in this case. If this pain persists then you're best bet is probably lots of warm liquids and an easy digestible diet. Warm hot liquids move the bowels....and cold liquids reversely slow things down. So lots of herbal tea..green tea..etc..especially in the morning upon rising to get the bowels moving! Also an easy bland diet on the digestive system without too much fiber!
You can add all that fiber back in when the pain is gone. I'm surprised you're not experiencing difficult or unusual bowel movements along with this pain but keep an eye on it and try the advise I gave you if it persists. If it doesn't go away with the liquids and bland diet then it's time to go to the doc! Hopefully you won't have to go that far and you'll feel better soon!

Regards,
Storm

patricio

Awards
Thanks for the advice, im also going to hit some laxatives tonight so i can get the **** moving (literally). I guess im just a little paranoid this being my first cycle ever. Thanks.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I ate some bad steamer clams a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't get rid of them. May I suggest Ex-Lax extra strength. It works.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"I'ma clean my colon right now"

-Poppa Klump rips a huge fart.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Well? How did everything go? I found out most recently(in the last 2 days) that when you drink large amounts of apple juice before working out, that its not the best idea to do that. The stuff not from concentrate shot through me in about 10 minutes. I'll never use ex-lax again, it worked that well. We're talking faster than prune juice for all you old timers out there. :thumbsup:

patricio

Awards
its gone now thank god. I think it was because i ate some large rolled oats and didnt chew them up again followed by some almonds :frustrate . Could have possibly been my kidneys because i wasnt drinking enogh water... who knows. thanks for the help :wave:

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
make sure you are drinking at least a gallon a day. i think thats what you got the pain from. the drol drys you up pretty good the first few days.

cgb6810

Awards
I often have pain in that exact same area. But, I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitus back in 2000. I never experienced pain there before 2000. Now even mild gas can cause me pain.

If the pain returns I would definately call my docter and get a colonoscopy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bulking 4
Bulking 26
Supplements 10
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 18