M-sten and trest or 4-andro cycle @ 22 yrs old

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Hey guys im just Looking for some AAS veterams opinions...i want to run a PH cycle in a few months etc.. at 22 is it a big no no, is permanent damage to the endocrine System possible after 1 cycle at this age? I wouldn't think so but ive read about a few kids 18 and 19 messing themselves up from PH's and Anavar...ive done alot of research but i want really life stories/opinions...i have a great cycle plan lined up with proper pct..i did watch a video yesterday where this guy from bio3training said PCT is BS and doesn't work because it just delays the inevitable...wth?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some guys recommend 23 or 25 but you will be fine as long as you take necessary precautions. Whatever video you watched was stupid lol tons of guys on here run successful PCT's all the time, myself included. Assuming this is your first cycle I would not do the Trest. If you want go with the 4 andro but that can also cause estrogen related sides. I personally bloat like crazy on 4 andro. Look into M sten and Dermacrine. Ill never run a cycle without Dermacrine again. How many mg of msten do you plan on running? Also do you know what a SERM is? You will definitely need one for a Msten cycle.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is how I would run the cycle.

Day 1-30 Blockade or Arm1care Pro, 20mg Msten, 4-5 pumps of Dermacrine
Day 31-60: SERM (clomid or nolva) Alphamax XT, Sustain Alpha

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Dude thankyou i appreciate it! Yea i can't decide if i want to do clomid or nolva, which is better as far as sides in your opinion? And i was gunna do 10 mg m-sten twice a day, so 20mg..and i was gunna go with Ar1mcare and tudca or liv-52, ill have to check out the dermacrine for sure..what would you do about estrogen? Arimidex 12.5 EOD if nips start getting sensitive? M-sten isnt supposed to convert but i know 4-andro will. Is there anything else i can run that's similar to 4-andro i wana keep my libido up and feel good during this cycle, my goal is to get my bench to 425 with this and squat up to 525. I can't wait just don't wana not be able to have kids or anything lol. And 1 last thing, what about estrogen during PCT? Since your natural test is going up will your body start releasing more estrogen?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have run nolva and it worked well, no sides for me at 20/20/10/10, but I did feel like it took me all 4 weeks to get back to normal tbh. I have clomid for my next cycle and I heard as far as getting your test back in check clomid works faster than nolva, but nolva is better if you have gyno concerns. Either way you can't go wrong and if you're super nervous about it you can always run both. I personally would go with the Arm1care + Tudca combo. You can use the dermacrine in place of the 4 andro and you won't have to worry about estro sides. Believe me, I was super skeptical of dermacrine and I used it for my last Super Dmz 2.0 cycle and libido was up and lethargy was almost nonexistent. It definitely does the trick. I weigh about 225 though so I used 5 pumps a day. If you do want to run 4 andro, yeah try the exemestane EOD at 12.5mg. I personally have used 4 andro twice and have not experienced estro sides other than bloating/water retention. Eat eat eat 4000 cals+ daily if you want to hit those PR's. You won't have to worry about estrogen during PCT just take your SERM and a natty test booster and you should be back to normal by the end of PCT. Ive also heard of guys getting their wives pregnant while on cycle, so no worries you will still be able to have babies my friend lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cooter Flap had great on cycle suggestions. TUDCA at 500mg/day w the Msten, very toxic stuff (I felt it was more toxic than M1T). Liv52 is fine but nothing compares to TUDCA for liver support. Consider a bottle of Inhibit P on cycle for the Msten, as it does mildly elevate prolactin and occasionally gives people gyno problems. If you go with 4 Andro over Dermacrine though, stick to Adex as needed (if estro is controlled prolactin generally doesn't become an issue).

ALWAYS Clomid in PCT, Nolva won't do squat to fire the boys back up. That being said, always use Nolva in PCT as well so estro can balance itself out without you growing a B cup.

jonnynips

jonnynips

Awards
Thankyou guys i appreciate it! Finally got all my questions answered loli feel le it took forever before this thread because ppl haven't been as straightforward. I appreciate it guys! Def helped a ton!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
no problem and happy cycling jonny nips!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
If you do end up doing it at 22... Why not throw a log up so we can follow, as well as possibly help you along the way if anything arise (though we are not doctors). I'm sure other people may have the same thought about delving into the anabolic world at that age.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Did you ever run this cycle? Sorry to revive from the dead.