SuperiorPeptides Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ds14x

Awards
I made an order on the 1st and I sent the payment and when I emailed to confirm they received it, Gmail informed me the email for SP no longer exists and now my order still says pending and i have no phone number to call and no email to use to get my money back. IF anyone knows of a Rep here or an alternate email or something to get ahold of someone I would greatly appreciate it, thanks in advance for any feedback

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like u got scammed you can hope it still comes it but may be bunk thats the problem with dealing with research companies, you have to get a good one. PM me if you need a good source because this thread is going to get deleted soon. Good luck

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superior blows, lots of fake chems

ds14x

Awards
Well this isn't my first order I've used them for a couple years now and I haven't found any of their stuff to be bunk but who knows I've never sent it in for testing or anything but does anyone ever see a rep of theirs on this forum or a different one that I can talk to ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly man no, RC reps aren't allowed on here and I doubt you will ever hear from them.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this isn't my first order I've used them for a couple years now and I haven't found any of their stuff to be bunk but who knows I've never sent it in for testing or anything but does anyone ever see a rep of theirs on this forum or a different one that I can talk to ?
Their adex and exem almost got me fuct a few years ago, that's what made me start using pharma ancillaries tbh

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mod edit: wrong. Read the rules and stickies.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Status
Not open for further replies.