mmm...question?

g0dzi11a

Awards
hey, i'm new to the board, i work in a gym and have recently come off a shoulder injury. a friend suggested test enth, 400 mg a week for 8 weeks. i've been reading about side affects from estrogen and want to minimize recovery time as well. what do you guys recomend?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
well first hows the shoulder is it healed enough to lift really heavy???

If not I suggest waiting until it is to get the best benefits from the cycle.

Test E is a long ester and takes around 4-5 weeks to completley build up in your system so I reccomend pushing the cycle out 2-4 more weeks

the dose looks good for a begining cycle.

Reasearch Aromatise inhibitors such as arimidex, letrozole, exemestane

and serms such as clomiphene citrate(clomid)and tomoxifen citrate(nolvadex)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
hey, i'm new to the board, i work in a gym and have recently come off a shoulder injury. a friend suggested test enth, 400 mg a week for 8 weeks. i've been reading about side affects from estrogen and want to minimize recovery time as well. what do you guys recomend?
What gets recommended totally depends on your goal for the cycle. As Bryan said, different esters will require different durations for the cycle. A quick acting ester or transdermal Is good for short cycles, longer esters are good for longer cycles. But it all depends on what you want to accomplish. If it's rehabilitation of the shoulder you're looking for it'd be best to train naturally and gradually until your strength/size/conditioning is at where you were before your injury.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Is this a rotator cuff injury or a muscular one? If the former, stay far away from test until you're done healing. Test is hard on connective tissue.

-kwantam

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump on what kwantam said...make sure you are fully recovered before jumping on test...i've heard horror stories about guys cycling with connective tissue injury such as rotator cuffs etc.

be careful and best of luck,
COTC

g0dzi11a

Awards
thanks, noted. curious as to diet habbits during a cycle. also, what type of cycles carry the most risk?

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
anything with test really as test tends to be very hard on the connective tissue...one of the safer compounds would probably deca at maybe 400mg EW for 12-14 weeks.

But make absolute sure you are recovered enough to lift heavy and start beating on that shoulder again...the last thing you want to do is further injure yourself.

As far as diet try a typical 20/40/40(fat/carb/protein) and see how that works for you. That tends to be the general starting point for most bulking diets...

regards,
COTC

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
Matthersby Anabolics 86
Training Forum 16
Anabolics 13