PH First Time User

starscream26

Awards
Background: 34y/o, 20yrs of lifting experience, 5'10, 207lbs.

Goal: Decrease bodyfat while increasing lean mass (recomp); primary goal is to look more

Supplement experience: Osta-Shred is the stronger of the supplements I've used. It shut me down pretty good and used Post Cycle 3x as my PCT. T-levels went back to normal after 30days. Other than Osta-Shred, I've only used preworkouts, creatine, multivitamins and whey.

Anyhow, this will be my first PH. This is what I have on deck and I would appreciate any feedback or comments. I will log this as frequently as I can so that I can get the constructive criticism to achieve my goals:

OL - Sup3r 1 Elite (2 bottles): will be taking 330mg for 8 weeks

OL Ar1macare Pro: 4 pills a day for 8 week

Dermacrine - 3 pumps starting the 3rd week or as soon as I feel the lethargy effects. Was contemplating on waiting longer than the 3rd week to see if I was susceptible to the lethargy. Thoughts?

PCT: RC Clomid - 4 weeks 20/20/10/10. Does this sound right?
OL Sup3r PCT
BLR Rebirth - have it on hand. Will not take this if I go with the SERM route. I know that SERM is always better but I was intrigued of the reviews on this product. If I do take this, should it be done for 4 weeks or longer? Will take it with Sup3r PCT unless there are better options.

Others: fish oil and multivitamins

My diet is definitely going to be clean. However I have a couple functions within the 8 weeks cycle such as attending a football game. If I decide to consume a glass or two of beer, should I taper the 1-andro, not take it or take it long before or long after consuming beer? Thank you!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is usually 50:50/25/25 from what I've seen, also I'd start dermacrine from day one lethargy from 1 andro is pretty bad but cycle looks good!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid is usually 50:50/25/25 from what I've seen, also I'd start dermacrine from day one lethargy from 1 andro is pretty bad but cycle looks good!
Agree with this ^ Clomid 50/50/25/25 and run the dermacrine from week 1 at 4 pumps daily, you're going to need another bottle, but believe me it will be worth it.

starscream26

Awards
Thank you! Would you happen to know the interactions with the phs and alcohol?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Would you happen to know the interactions with the phs and alcohol?
A couple drinks in moderation a won't be detrimental with non-methyl ph's. By all means limit it as much as possible but a couple is not going to kill you.

starscream26

Awards
Thanks for all the comments. The clomid I have is a RC liquid. Just curious, how bad is the taste? Do you ever mix it with a flavored drink to mask the taste?

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the comments. The clomid I have is a RC liquid. Just curious, how bad is the taste? Do you ever mix it with a flavored drink to mask the taste?
I used nolva before and it tasted so mothertrucking bad bro I hated it every day , just got clomid in the mail for next run and my hopes are not high lol

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
My suggestion get pharmaceutical clomid it's not only the taste that's bad it's the product altogether from RC companies that's bad! Lol! Can't share sources on hear but do your research plenty of online places to get the REAL STUFF!

lstatum1s

Awards
Just my 2 cents- Wouldn't Nolva suffice for a run like that at 20/20/10/10? OP maybe that's what you were thinking. Either way- best of luck, and please DO post results.

starscream26

Awards
Just my 2 cents- Wouldn't Nolva suffice for a run like that at 20/20/10/10? OP maybe that's what you were thinking. Either way- best of luck, and please DO post results.
Yeah. I mistaken the dosage for nolva. I realized that until I was corrected. Glad I asked and yes, will post results!

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Nolva with Clomid ALWAYS!!! PCT MOST IMPORTANT PART OF CYCLE.