clen and t3

Tushar

Awards
hey guyz, iam decided to run a fat loss clen and t3 2 week cycle. Can anybody recommend me the dosage and their timing. I go gym in the morning and this is my first cycle.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I would say do not do it. Clen yes, T3 no.

But if you are going to do it anyway I would get your clen dose right - slowly then add the smallest t3 dosing you can.

I took t3 once and clen. Now I live in a van down by the river.....

Seriously though. When I played with t3, I ended up throwing my t3 levels twice out of range, dropping my TSH wayyyyyyyy under a .05 (which is really low) and my legs, ankles, and feet started holding fluid. Pants did not fit, my foot looked like a lunchladies- cankles and sh1t.

Turned out I had an underlying thyroid condition that was flared up by taking t3.

Just be careful. In my experience T3 is like the wu tang clan. It is nothing to f@ck with.

Tushar

Awards
your post gave me a half heart attack by t3.... and god bless you... and already throw out the t3 tablets and from monday i take clen with fat burner xenadrine xt

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man. My case was extreme an most likely brought on by my own health issues. DId not mean to freak you out.

The point was that unless you get bloods (in my opinion) and know how your thyroid is funtioning, you should not mess with T3. If you get bloods and everything looks good, then there is no problem throwing it in and scortching some fat. I have seen logs of people running it with no problems.

Just be careful with it, is all I am saying.

Tushar

Awards
No no not your fault bro but i decided to not mess with my thyroid so .. would you help me Stacking clen with fat burner xenadrine xt

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
start with 40mg of clen, also be careful with that T3 it will literally eat your muscle. You will get skinny not lean, big difference

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
I had jitters on Clen. It was from bumping the dose too high too fast. I was taking it in a liquid form ( a research chemical) and therefore I the potency could have been different than what was listed.

Bascially all Clen does is turn off your beta receptors in your stubborn fat areas so that they can be tapped as energy and burned off. It also raises your basal metabolic rate and internal body temp which also burns calories.

Same deal with mixing a stim with clen. Not sure what the dosing is in the Xenedrine as they switched forumulas on stuff like that. I will say this, if it has Yombine or Ephedra as an ingredient you might want to keep the clen dose low. Yombine and ephedra are also beta agonists (not as strong as clen) so they will have a cumulative effect.

The dosing on the bottle is for a human who is not taking clen. So remember that jsut because the bottle says take 2 (or whatever it says) does not necessarily mean you need to take 2. The Xenedrine effects will be amplified by the clen so less is more.

I would start with the clen at a low dose see how you react to it for a few days. Then add 1 pill of xenedrine and see how the two interact with each other.

Do not increase doses of both compounds the same day. The goal is to get fat burning effect without feeling like your heart is going to beat out of your chest ( you want to be at just the point BEFORE you feel that way).

I have never ran the two together before. I am thinking about trying some of these new fat burners after I am done with my bulk. Go slow with it and remember - heart beating out of your chest is not how you know it is working. Feeling warm, increased sweating are good signs,

An easy test is to hold out your hand in front of you. If it looks like it is shaking ( slightly shaking ), you are too stimmed up. If you have other bad sides then back down the dose. If you are not having other bad sides, then stay at the dose for a week or so and see if the weight comes off.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would never do T3 without test, I did it once and, like somebody already said, it ate my muscles! I was weak and skinny... :(

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had jitters on Clen. It was from bumping the dose too high too fast. I was taking it in a liquid form ( a research chemical) and therefore I the potency could have been different than what was listed.

Bascially all Clen does is turn off your beta receptors in your stubborn fat areas so that they can be tapped as energy and burned off. It also raises your basal metabolic rate and internal body temp which also burns calories.

Same deal with mixing a stim with clen. Not sure what the dosing is in the Xenedrine as they switched forumulas on stuff like that. I will say this, if it has Yombine or Ephedra as an ingredient you might want to keep the clen dose low. Yombine and ephedra are also beta agonists (not as strong as clen) so they will have a cumulative effect.

The dosing on the bottle is for a human who is not taking clen. So remember that jsut because the bottle says take 2 (or whatever it says) does not necessarily mean you need to take 2. The Xenedrine effects will be amplified by the clen so less is more.

I would start with the clen at a low dose see how you react to it for a few days. Then add 1 pill of xenedrine and see how the two interact with each other.

Do not increase doses of both compounds the same day. The goal is to get fat burning effect without feeling like your heart is going to beat out of your chest ( you want to be at just the point BEFORE you feel that way).

I have never ran the two together before. I am thinking about trying some of these new fat burners after I am done with my bulk. Go slow with it and remember - heart beating out of your chest is not how you know it is working. Feeling warm, increased sweating are good signs,

An easy test is to hold out your hand in front of you. If it looks like it is shaking ( slightly shaking ), you are too stimmed up. If you have other bad sides then back down the dose. If you are not having other bad sides, then stay at the dose for a week or so and see if the weight comes off.
Well pretty much everything you have posted here to do with MOA's are completely incorrect.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Well pretty much everything you have posted here to do with MOA's are completely incorrect.
Everything, in this construction of your sentence needs to use a singular form of the verb 'to be'. Which would be 'is completely incorrect'.

Without responding with what ' are completely incorrect ' about my post, you have not helped the answer the OP's question and instead acted like an illiterate troll. (see how using 'are" just does not sound - correct in this context?).

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everything, in this construction of your sentence needs to use a singular form of the verb 'to be'. Which would be 'is completely incorrect'.

Without responding with what ' are completely incorrect ' about my post, you have not helped the answer the OP's question and instead acted like an illiterate troll. (see how using 'are" just does not sound - correct in this context?).
Seeing as there are multiple mechanisms of action you have clearly posted wrong about, the use of the word "are" rather than "is" since it is not singular, is more appropriate here. BTW instead of trying to school me on my writing skills, maybe asking me why, rather than petty attacks would prove more useful to yourself and the broader AM community, after they read through that wall of text.

Reactions: GNO
kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established

^ Asking for you why (what are (is) incorrect) and to correctly answer the OP's question.

Thanks for the lack of insight and/or explanation.

Backhanded insults disguised as friendly advice are hardly useful to the broader AM community, or whatever the hell that means.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apologies,

Bascially all Clen does is turn off your beta receptors in your stubborn fat areas so that they can be tapped as energy and burned off. It also raises your basal metabolic rate and internal body temp which also burns calories. - Clen is a selective Beta-2 Adrenergic receptor agonist, antagonising beta receptors would ultimately result in halting lipolysis. What you have effectively attempted to describe here, is antagonising the Alpha-2 receptor, as is what Yohimbine's main MOA is.

Same deal with mixing a stim with clen. Not sure what the dosing is in the Xenedrine as they switched forumulas on stuff like that. I will say this, if it has Yombine or Ephedra as an ingredient you might want to keep the clen dose low. Yombine and ephedra are also beta agonists (not as strong as clen) so they will have a cumulative effect. - Again no, Yohimbine is not a Beta agonist. Ephedra these days if bought in a profile OTC will not contain beta agonists. Plus it is rather silly recommending combining additional stims with Clen.

^ Asking for you why (what are (is) incorrect) and to correctly answer the OP's question.

Thanks for the lack of insight and/or explanation.

Backhanded insults disguised as friendly advice are hardly useful to the broader AM community, or whatever the hell that means.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Apologies,
So the issues were:

While correctly describing the mechinism of action, mixed up the terms beta agonist with α2 receptor agonist
Erroneously described Ephedra as a beta agonist (which in certain preparations actually is an alpha AND beta-adrenergic agonist) but not in this particular OTC supplement preparation
Recommended that if the OP was going to mix products to use the smallest possible doses (silly).

Does not exactly sound like I had no idea what I was talking about but rather that I mixed up a couple of key terms, in my explanation in the 'giant wall of text'.

When you are right you are right. And I did make the mix up.

It seems that you could have accomplished the same goal of pointing this out and actually addressing the OP's question, thereby serving both myself and the rest of the AM community without being such a dick about it.......

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So the issues were:

While correctly describing the mechinism of action, mixed up the terms beta agonist with α2 receptor agonist
Erroneously described Ephedra as a beta agonist (which in certain preparations actually is an alpha AND beta-adrenergic agonist) but not in this particular OTC supplement preparation
Recommended that if the OP was going to mix products to use the smallest possible doses (silly).

Does not exactly sound like I had no idea what I was talking about but rather that I mixed up a couple of key terms, in my explanation in the 'giant wall of text'.

When you are right you are right. And I did make the mix up.

It seems that you could have accomplished the same goal of pointing this out and actually addressing the OP's question, thereby serving both myself and the rest of the AM community without being such a dick about it.......
Correct,no problems man. Feel free to hit me up if you need any other info.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
hey guyz, iam decided to run a fat loss clen and t3 2 week cycle. Can anybody recommend me the dosage and their timing. I go gym in the morning and this is my first cycle.
Eat chicken and broccoli for a month if you want to lose some weight.

I would never touch T3 without being on a supra physiological dose of testosterone

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11