Grapefruit juice + methylated compounds

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any positive experience using grapefruit juice on cycle with methylated compounds to increase potency? How much do you need to drink? Is it safe?? Any feedback appreciated currently on dmz/stano and would like to incorporate grapefruit juice.

gdfunnelcake

Awards
I don't think it will make that much of a difference, or it would be a bigger thing. Just my opinion.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about consuming it with something like trenavar ?
Yes, it can help. Grapefruit has dhmb, the same thing we use in our spartan stacks. It delays breakdown in the liver which will increase absorbtion.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, it can help. Grapefruit has dhmb, the same thing we use in our spartan stacks. It delays breakdown in the liver which will increase absorbtion.
sweeeet thanks bro loooking huge there.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Gonna start incorporating it tomorrow just finished week 1 dmz so hasn't really kicked in yet. Should be interesting ☺

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just look in to any other drugs you are taking and how it will interact with grapefruit juice. If taken with certain drugs like benzos or certain bp meds you could die. Stay safe guys, gains aren't worth your life.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just look in to any other drugs you are taking and how it will interact with grapefruit juice. If taken with certain drugs like benzos or certain bp meds you could die. Stay safe guys, gains aren't worth your life.
agreeeeed

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
Dosed my dmz with about 100ml grapefruit juice today pre workout and got minor headache for the first time on cycle... I guess stuff does work lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosed my dmz with about 100ml grapefruit juice today pre workout and got minor headache for the first time on cycle... I guess stuff does work lol
dmz is already potent man......

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know brother but I'm only running it at 30mg currently... Would like to see if the grapefruit will make it similar to 45mg dose
i see, i just wouldnt play around with something not fully known, article said it can increase potency or decrease it.
not sure what a methlyated anabolic effects would be

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
i see, i just wouldnt play around with something not fully known, article said it can increase potency or decrease it.
Yea I agree it is said to increase side effects of drugs as well so once I bump dmz to 45mg I'll probably discontinue the grapefruit juice to be safe

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increases both effects and sides. P450 inhibition and AAS is not anything new.