PCT timing

elkonquistado

Awards
Been on an 8 week cycle of (FN) Osta, Sup3r-Epi and Sup3r-11. I'm out of the Epi and 11KT...but I have enough Osta for another month. Should I just run the Osta solo making it a 12 week cycle, then my Clomid/PCT...or just end my cycle now? I wouldn't say it's been great since I was trying to cut and I've done it but it's been a struggle with increased hunger and some lethargy. I know, I should have done the Osta solo for 4 weeks then started the others, but I got excited...

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
Do you have PCT lined up?

If yes stop osta and start taking them.

If no order them and continue with osta until you get them,

Then immediately start PCT. Save the osta for another time your testicles with thank you.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Save the osta of you can, a 12 week cycle is rough on your balls and may require an extended pct to get them producing normally again.

Can someone explain how osta works exactly to me, I know it's a SARM, I'm just wondering if it's effective without a test base or if you'd start to feel lethargic and just bleh after running it for an extended period of time.

If I'm correct, it mimics test by bonding to receptor sites but then if you don't actually have test in your body and you start to produce less, won't this have a negative impact?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Save the osta of you can, a 12 week cycle is rough on your balls and may require an extended pct to get them producing normally again.

Can someone explain how osta works exactly to me, I know it's a SARM, I'm just wondering if it's effective without a test base or if you'd start to feel lethargic and just bleh after running it for an extended period of time.

If I'm correct, it mimics test by bonding to receptor sites but then if you don't actually have test in your body and you start to produce less, won't this have a negative impact?
SARMs bind only to Select Androgen Receptors, similar to all androgens with the exception that certain tissues such as the prostate might be spared, while muscle is not, for example. But Ostarine is NOT Testosterone, as you mentioned, and makes a very poor substitute indeed. So as this exogenous substance that acts fairly similar to any other man-made steroid is introduced, the body it still ends up decreasing endogenous test and you still end up without the sex hormones you need for a whole slew of functions.

You are correct, Osta solo will have you feeling lethargic and bleh and start effecting libido quickly. Usually within 2-3 weeks it's noticeable. So if OP pulls out the Epi Andro (which converts to DHT and tends to promote energy and libido) he will be rolling on no sex hormones and likely find the next 4 weeks to be a rather dissatisfying experience.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah that's what I thought, 4 weeks gonna be rough as hell with no test