In wich order I should Use the sarms?

Kevnev

Awards
Hi ,
I am from germany so Sorry for my Bad english.
i want to start my first cycles. Until now I 've never taken anything . However, I do not know in what order I should take the sarms for the best results.
I have ordered LGD, MK677, Osta, RAD140, GW and Andro 1&4.

Mk677 I wanted to take the whole time . My goals are to build as much muscles as possible . would have thought , it makes more sense with the smallest bulker to begin .
So maybe Osta->LGD->RAD->Andro4&1.

I am aware that I need to insert PCTs and adequate breaks in between. All sarms are from olym. La.
For the pct i have clomid + super pct from olym. La.
And do i need protection on cycle ?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I would say no on S4 even though you do not have it listed and do this: first do you want to bulk or cut ? If you're going to bulk I'd say take lgd-4033 at 8mgs for 8 weeks and use rad at 8mgs for the first 4 weeks . Pct you can use the gw to assist in controlling blood pressure and use the mk677 through out pct and after to maintain gains . If you want to cut use osta at 20mgs for 8 weeks and instead add in epi andro . Use gw in pct for bp control And mk677 to help maintain gains . That's how I would do it atleast .time off between cycles should be time on +pct so take atleast a 12 week break after pct . If you really want to bulk up if say use lgd at 8-12 mgs for 8-12 weeks, 1 andro at 300mgs or more for those same 8 or 12 weeks , aswell as add 4 andro at 300mgs or mor for 8-12 weeks . Run mk677 at 10mgs throughout cycle and pct.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your time on sarms. Consider some other options if you "want to build as much muscle as possible".

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't waste your time on sarms. Consider some other options if you "want to build as much muscle as possible".
He already owns them so might as well run them. I have some rad 140 just chilling around but I'm almost afraid to run it in case it's bunk lol. Rather use stuff I know is legit

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
He already owns them so might as well run them. I have some rad 140 just chilling around but I'm almost afraid to run it in case it's bunk lol. Rather use stuff I know is legit
I have an lgd on my stack but I know it's rad140 on those capsules. I might never run it too. Such a waste of time running bunk products.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hi ,
I am from germany so Sorry for my Bad english.
i want to start my first cycles. Until now I 've never taken anything . However, I do not know in what order I should take the sarms for the best results.
I have ordered LGD, MK677, Osta, RAD140, GW and Andro 1&4.

Mk677 I wanted to take the whole time . My goals are to build as much muscles as possible . would have thought , it makes more sense with the smallest bulker to begin .
So maybe Osta->LGD->RAD->Andro4&1.

I am aware that I need to insert PCTs and adequate breaks in between. All sarms are from olym. La.
For the pct i have clomid + super pct from olym. La.
And do i need protection on cycle ?
Welcome to the forum-

please click on the following links- they should provide the info you need

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/270011-sarms-mk-gw.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/283904-mk667-no-bs.html