Testosterone tanked

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Sup all, I did a basic hormone panel and my test came back

24 (reference range is between 250-1000)

I was on the 2nd week of my PCT using clomid when I took the test. I was going to wait longer but I thought by that time I was feeling okay already. Question is, do I wait another month and run another bout of PCT before a 2nd bloodwork?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I don't have the lh/fsh yet or else I would've posted that. I was thinking if that was ok I'd just wait it out

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd say extend pct too 6 weeks ( assuming you are just doing 4 weeks) then get bloods done again .

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd say extend pct too 6 weeks ( assuming you are just doing 4 weeks) then get bloods done again .
Alright I'm hoping by then I'd get it elevated at normal ranges. I did expect it to be low just not that low.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
And my pct is done by now. I took this test weeks back but it took forever to get the results. It was held up for 2 weeks

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'd run clomid again and then just get tested again

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I know the clomid I'm running is legit so if it's anything I just need to run this longer. Other than that I might be shutdown didn't think it would happen to me but I knew the risk.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running my clomid longer just because I literally feel my test rising.
I'm going for 6 weeks then get blood work.
I actually enjoy 25 mg of Clomid.
I went 100/50/50/25/25/
I'm stretching another week at 25.plus I just added sup3rpct ( I waited to have some test before I attempted to boost it) xgels. Epitechin. 5a hdroxy. Vitamin D3.
Point is lots of people suggest running Clomid a little longer than 4weeks.
I got stronger on week 5 of Clomid than I did on all the dhea andros haha

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm running my clomid longer just because I literally feel my test rising.
I'm going for 6 weeks then get blood work.
I actually enjoy 25 mg of Clomid.
I went 100/50/50/25/25/
I'm stretching another week at 25.plus I just added sup3rpct ( I waited to have some test before I attempted to boost it) xgels. Epitechin. 5a hdroxy. Vitamin D3.
Point is lots of people suggest running Clomid a little longer than 4weeks.
I got stronger on week 5 of Clomid than I did on all the dhea andros haha
Good to know I'm actually still pretty strong the past few weeks. Most of my cycle strength i kept. Other than my test being low I feel totally fine. If I didn't take the bloodwork I'd think I already bounced back. I will extend my pct and sched my bloodwork 2 weeks from now.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Good to know I'm actually still pretty strong the past few weeks. Most of my cycle strength i kept. Other than my test being low I feel totally fine. If I didn't take the bloodwork I'd think I already bounced back. I will extend my pct and sched my bloodwork 2 weeks from now.
Sounds good keep us posted

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What did your cycle consist of out of curiosity?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine and trest. The trest did it for sure. I've scarred through Ostarine without pct before
Thanks for info, iirc there was another guy on here a while ago who had injected long ester trest at obscene dosages and was still totally shut down months later.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for info, iirc there was another guy on here a while ago who had injected long ester trest at obscene dosages and was still totally shut down months later.
Sheez... you trying to scare me? Lol I only used TD version and only at 50mg. I ran 8 weeks total though so the length can be a factor.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
So a little update. Saw my doc and the dude is on to me. He's telling me I should stop juicing and re-test a month from now. Of course I denied all allegations, doctor - patient confidentiality or not. By then I already expect my levels to be normal, if not then I'll move from there to see an endocrinologist.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
First thing he tells me "your physique screams anabolic steroids"

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I want that lol
I did take it as a compliment but it's bad just because I know deep down he doesn't believe my lies. It will be hard to get trt through a doc that thinks you're juicin.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did take it as a compliment but it's bad just because I know deep down he doesn't believe my lies. It will be hard to get trt through a doc that thinks you're juicin.
Haha some will do it just because. Even if they know you are or aren't. My friend had such luck

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First thing he tells me "your physique screams anabolic steroids"
I'd tell him to kiss my ass and I'll give my money to someone who doesn't pre-judge me I don't care if I'm Ronnie Coleman size that is wrong on so so so many levels and I work in healthcare. You could absolutely report that. He can question, but he can not accuse and draw accusations without your disclosure.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 95% sure he can't deny you treatment (trt) because of an unverified assumption that you've used steroids.

Edit: This is worded poorly but I'm tired.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd tell him to kiss my ass and I'll give my money to someone who doesn't pre-judge me I don't care if I'm Ronnie Coleman size that is wrong on so so so many levels and I work in healthcare. You could absolutely report that. He can question, but he can not accuse and draw accusations without your disclosure.
I technically work on health care too. My doc and I have known each other over a decade so when he stated it, it was more of a loose comment. At the end, he noted of the lab report "patient declines anabolic use". So professionally he did have to take it as I said but personally I can tell he knows I took something. But yes I totally agree with doctors should not prejudge until they can prove anything.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm 95% sure he can't deny you treatment (trt) because of an unverified assumption that you've used steroids.

Edit: This is worded poorly but I'm tired.
If I need it yea I'll fight for that. I'll take another set of bloodwork in about a month see where I'm at. Luckily I feel an improvement with my mood and libido already so I'm guessing the 6 week of clomid is doing its job.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update my AM fam. Got my full results back and my recovery was slower this time around most likely due to the duration of my last cycle.

Liver panel lowest I've ever seen in years with a big help coming from NAC, TUDCA and metacurcumin. My test levels also at the top range almost over the ref range and I'm 33 yrs old now thanks to clomid. Fyi I took this test 4 weeks after I ended pct.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
what was the LH and FSH? Will you be re running in a few months?
Lh and fsh were both around 5 and the ref range for those were at 1.5-10 I think. I am running in about 3 months but I'll keep it below 8 weeks this time. Or I can skip the next cycle and run on my cut next year.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I didn't want to run the blood work again while on clomid. So I did wait 4 weeks after clomid use then retested see where my baseline falls. I'm happy I can bounce back again but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't want to run the blood work again while on clomid. So I did wait 4 weeks after clomid use then retested see where my baseline falls. I'm happy I can bounce back again but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried.
Risk you take with Anabolics bud.

What was the cycle?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update brobot... lol @ "your physique screams anabolic steroids"

Glad to hear you're on the up and up. Why not just use an online blood thingy as opposed to seeing your doc face to face?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, glad to hear things are back to BAU for you.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update brobot... lol @ "your physique screams anabolic steroids"

Glad to hear you're on the up and up. Why not just use an online blood thingy as opposed to seeing your doc face to face?
Next time I'll do it myself through online. I used my work benefits to pay for my bloodwork twice so I saved a lot by going through them. First one was my doc not knowing the second one was for confirmation. If I was still low I was going for trt/hrt treatment so it made sense seeing the doc that time.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Excellent, glad to hear things are back to BAU for you.
Thanks bro, I'm pretty stoked. Going to enjoy the rest of the year just lifting and eating. I'll rethink going back on a cycle after the holidays depends on how everything turns out with career and family priorities.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Glad everything's back the way it should be! Allways a good feeling getting your worries out of the way!

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
that's the main problem with this stuff i know that its solid AAS but recovery might be so long that the gains which you made you can lose during this period , unless you jump on HGH or any other not suprresive compounds
but i have big temptations to try i can't denied.....

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
that's the main problem with this stuff i know that its solid AAS but recovery might be so long that the gains which you made you can lose during this period , unless you jump on HGH or any other not suprresive compounds
but i have big temptations to try i can't denied.....
Why how old are you? I've ran trest for probably 4 cycles already. This was the longest recovery but that was only about 6-8 weeks. With proper pct I felt fine all the way minus my injury and getting sick though

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
soon 37 my test level still pretty high few months ago I had 820 currently finishing pct after long osta cycle test drop to 110 but I bounced back really quick , I can only imagine recovery from trest ( I ran deca this same AAS family I believe years ago and took months to go back to normal with proper pct hcg/clomid ) too much risk versus gains

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest makes me an infertile limp dicked ***got.... lol

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
soon 37 my test level still pretty high few months ago I had 820 currently finishing pct after long osta cycle test drop to 110 but I bounced back really quick , I can only imagine recovery from trest ( I ran deca this same AAS family I believe years ago and took months to go back to normal with proper pct hcg/clomid ) too much risk versus gains
At 37 any up and down cycle will most likely be no good. I'd say start a cycle again when you're ready for full on trt ?