rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Total Test 517 ng/dL 250-110 range
Free Test 90.0 pg/mL 35.0-155.0 range
TSH 1.05 mIU/L .40-4.50 range

I also have CBC, platelets, lipids, CMP.

I've always seen free test in a lot lower numbers, so I'm not sure how it may compare. I'm 21 with three previous cycles that all had proper PCT. Doctor said the numbers are fine. He didn't check e2 though. I went to see him for lowish libido and being tired during the day. I got b12 checked today.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
theyre OKAY- usually at 21 its expected test would be at 7-800 if you don't have precycle bloods from your first cycle ever you couldve very well had 7-800 numbers and that's why you're feeling a difference. Free test is pretty good though id say 100-115 is above average

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
TSH is a little low, 1.3-1.5 is magic number imo

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Check PRL free t3 and estradiol, also talk to your doctor about supplementing Iodine, also do you use vitamin d? vitamin d deficiency is huge in terms of test out put and mood.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check PRL free t3 and estradiol, also talk to your doctor about supplementing Iodine, also do you use vitamin d? vitamin d deficiency is huge in terms of test out put and mood.
I don't take any vitamins anymore. I'll ask him about the other tests, but I may end up checking on my own with privatemdlabs.

I'm not hugely concerned with the levels, I feel good enough. I just wasn't sure how to compare the free test to total test. I had never seen free test with such high numbers.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I don't take any vitamins anymore. I'll ask him about the other tests, but I may end up checking on my own with privatemdlabs.

I'm not hugely concerned with the levels, I feel good enough. I just wasn't sure how to compare the free test to total test. I had never seen free test with such high numbers.
definitely try supplementing iodine and vitamin d but consult your doctor first.