First Cycle Review

Worxlate

Awards
Hi guys, I know this is a topic that's been beaten to death already, but I was looking to get a personal "OK" for what will be my first cycle. Let me give you a little background information first.

I've been lifting regularly for just under 6 years now and progress has came to a halt for the past year. I find myself only able to maintain and have not been breaking any PRs in awhile.

I started weightlifting in 2009 weighing in at 295lbs and was fine until I hit around the 215lb mark. Long story short I ended up becoming anorexic after that and spent most of my time smoking weed until I ended up weighing a little under 160. For whatever reason I was fine like that, until my friends and I were at a local YMCA and I discovered I could no longer bench 135. At all. To me that was unexceptable. Reality set in and I knew I needed to change.

So right now my weight hovers around 183-185 standing 6'2" on a good day. I'm currently in what I consider decent shape. Bench 1RM is 285, Decline was 340 before dropping to 315 for the past 6 months, etc. My biggest problem is everybody always says "wow, you're alot stronger than you look", I've just always lacked size and I'm hoping to change it for the better with my first PH experience.

Seems like 1-andro/4-andro is the go-to stack for beginners, so that's what I've been focusing reading on the past few months. I appreciate any feedback or suggestions, as I'm sure something may need to be tweaked, but here's what I've came up with.

6 Week cycle:

Super Mandro 3/4/4/4/4/4
Mandro The Giant 3/4/4/4/4/4
Protex 2/2/2/2/2/2
Eradicate 2/2/2/2/2/2
Joyful Joints As Needed

For PCT I have:

PC3X 4/4/4/4
DAA MAX 4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 3/3/3/3
LiquiNolva 20/20/10/10

Like I said earlier, I'm sure I'm forgetting something or have mistakenly put up an incorrect dosage, but I feel I've done my homework. My PCT might be a little overboard with a mild cycle, but I'd love suggestions on where I can improve guys.

Sorry for the long winded post, but I figure too much information is better than not enough!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, I know this is a topic that's been beaten to death already, but I was looking to get a personal "OK" for what will be my first cycle. Let me give you a little background information first.

I've been lifting regularly for just under 6 years now and progress has came to a halt for the past year. I find myself only able to maintain and have not been breaking any PRs in awhile.

I started weightlifting in 2009 weighing in at 295lbs and was fine until I hit around the 215lb mark. Long story short I ended up becoming anorexic after that and spent most of my time smoking weed until I ended up weighing a little under 160. For whatever reason I was fine like that, until my friends and I were at a local YMCA and I discovered I could no longer bench 135. At all. To me that was unexceptable. Reality set in and I knew I needed to change.

So right now my weight hovers around 183-185 standing 6'2" on a good day. I'm currently in what I consider decent shape. Bench 1RM is 285, Decline was 340 before dropping to 315 for the past 6 months, etc. My biggest problem is everybody always says "wow, you're alot stronger than you look", I've just always lacked size and I'm hoping to change it for the better with my first PH experience.

Seems like 1-andro/4-andro is the go-to stack for beginners, so that's what I've been focusing reading on the past few months. I appreciate any feedback or suggestions, as I'm sure something may need to be tweaked, but here's what I've came up with.

6 Week cycle:

Super Mandro 3/4/4/4/4/4
Mandro The Giant 3/4/4/4/4/4
Protex 2/2/2/2/2/2
Eradicate 2/2/2/2/2/2
Joyful Joints As Needed

For PCT I have:

PC3X 4/4/4/4
DAA MAX 4/4/4/4
Reduce XT 3/3/3/3
LiquiNolva 20/20/10/10

Like I said earlier, I'm sure I'm forgetting something or have mistakenly put up an incorrect dosage, but I feel I've done my homework. My PCT might be a little overboard with a mild cycle, but I'd love suggestions on where I can improve guys.

Sorry for the long winded post, but I figure too much information is better than not enough!
1/4 stack should be a good first run for you. I would suggest 330 mg 1 andro and 220-330 4 andro for 6-8 weeks. I also suggest dropping the DAA as it's efficacy is debateable. But if you have it and want to run it by all means..

If you haven't purchased your ph's yet, look into OL UK Sup3r 1 and 4. You'll find they have the best value and dosing per bottle/cap. Also we use a SEDDs absorbtion system which is more effective than the typical piperine/DHB used in many of the other ph options. If you hurry you can get in on the 40% off Labor Day sale at www.olympusuk.com or the 20% off sale at Nutriverse. Both are great deals.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Stack looks solid, I ran it near identical, just added in Androvar in for 6 weeks at the 2 week mark. For PCT drop the DAA and OTC PCT if you can grab either OL Sup3r PCT or Sparta Trojan, if you really want the extra test boost I'd recommend BPS Sustain Alpha, just my $.02.

Worxlate

Awards
Well that's what I get for posting so late. Missed out on the huge savings yesterday! Bah, oh well I guess.

Looked into the OL Sup3r PCT, and I'll be dropping the PC3X and DAA for it. Looks good and thanks for the heads up on it!

I'll be sure to start a log in a few weeks when everything arrives ?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Try the savings codes anyways and good luck on your cycle!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1